It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camp Hero and the GATR

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The facts that have been brought to light in this thread have been circling around in my mind for quite a while now. But today a piece of this puzzle came to light, and then I made a sickening realization. First things first. I was looking at the picture I took of the symbol hanging from the top of the gate to the ranch.

If you look a little closely you will see that there is a line surrounding the letter "C" in the picture, like a rope. At the bottom of the circle there are several strands hanging down. This made me realize that the symbol is a cartouche, like the ones used in ancient Egypt. And only royalty was allowed to use these symbols. So its an illuminati symbol, a disc with wings, with a cartouche in the center. Does that have any significance to anyone???

The second thing is something that has been bothering me for quite some time now. It is this entrance to the ranch. It is a private road, clearly marked to not tresspass (with a big cartouche hanging over the entrance), and happens to be the only road that leads to a part of Camp Hero I have been unable to access. Then a thought occurred to me.

Ranches are fun! It gives you just such a nice and warm feeling when you walk into one. Lots of fun on a ranch. The only problem with this theory is that, in over 30 years here on the island, I have never seen a ranch. This place looks like it is more suited to the south west USA than Montauk.

Sure there are farms here. And on the north shore there are rich people who like to ride horses. And I will admit, there may well be more similar ranches here, I admit I havent covered the entire area. But some questions nag me:

How does the military reach the GATR? Only by helicopter I would think if there is only a privately owned road leading to the GATR. But then something occurred to me. The ranch loks inviting. Perhaps they teach that to the spooks in brainwashing 101. Preston Nichols said that they were abducting children out to Montauk. And I had the sickening realization a little while ago. Maybe they still are??? Maybe when they abduct a child, bringing them on to a friendly looking ranch is to put the abductees minds at ease? I only half believed the stories of the Montauk boys and girls, but this realization I had felt like all the pieces of a puzzle coming together. I feel ill.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
An interesting conclusion you have arrived at, WOS - but what is scary is that it could be totally plausible.

I can see the resemblance of the symbol above the ranch gate to a cartouche, but am not well versed in the use of a cartouche as an illuminati symbol. I will further my reading on the subject, unless someone here cares to enlighten me :p.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Just so you can investigate using an at home tool here is a screenshot of the strange gate and road.

Using Google Earth it is at:
41° 3'43.17"N
71°54'28.87"W

Now, here is a shot of the gate(see yellow pin) and the road leading to the GATR. What is interesting is, other than some small dirt roads/trails the main gated road only leads to the GATR, and one other thing...

....THIS house/building.

Examine how LARGE this building is. What is it, and who owns it?
What would be nice is property records so we can know who owns it and any other details. With the exception of the GATR, this gated road leads only to this large house/building...Interesting.
It is Plenty large enough as well to not only have god knows what inside, but Underneath it as well...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Nice find WhiteWash! That must be the ranch where they are bringing the abductee's to do God knows what to. There are some other interesting objects in the close up photo you published of the ranch building. If you look directly down from the building to the edge of the cut grass there appears to be a large white circle like a large satellite dish.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It definitely needs some in depth investigation.
I also had noticed the circular object by the Ranch. If I had to make an educated guess based on this, I agree...this ranch-house property is logical if we examine the road and where it leads. Especially considering this gated road leads only to the GATR and this rather large, odd looking building. I hope some good intel can be gathered about this new revelation.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
So i was doing a little searching and the "Private road gate" is at the beginning of Talkhouse Ln,

Montauk, NY, 11954 and this is what I found below. The Suffolfk County Tax assessment

website does not have an online search of properties to get deed owner names. Link Below:
Suffolk County Tax Site But maybe someone can actually go down and see whats up.

Talkhouse ln in zillow
Zillow Search of Talkhouse Lane

So Far I have found four addresses on Talkhouse Ln....but only one house...weird.

20,24,26,and 34 Talkhouse ln in Montauk, NY, 11954

24 TALKHOUSE LANE, Montauk, NY 11954

26 TALKHOUSE Lane
26 Talkhouse lane

So it looks like a Paul Zahn has two properties on talkhouse ln, but I still only see one house: Thanks Zaba!
PAUL E ZAHN Born 1942 More Information on PAUL ZAHN
(631) 668-4887 Leave a message for PAUL E ZAHN
www.ZabaSearch.com/Google - Background Check

PAUL ZAHN More Information on PAUL ZAHN
24 TALKHOUSE LN Map It Recorded: 01/25/2002 PAUL ZAHN business listings Check Yellow

Pages
MONTAUK, NY 11954 Leave a message for PAUL ZAHN

PAUL D ZAHN Born Feb 1918 More Information on PAUL D ZAHN
26 TALKHOUSE LN Map It Recorded: 09/01/2005 PAUL D ZAHN business listings Check

Yellow Pages
MONTAUK, NY 11954 (631) 668-4887 Leave a message for PAUL D ZAHN

Then we got this:
Nora Franzetti Real Estate Brokers on Talk House Ln.
Nora Franzetti

Then over to some aerial shots of the locale in question

Entrance to Talkhouse ln

Now here you can go straight or go right. It looks like the GATR has it's own gate.

Here is the house that is down the private dr
North View

East View

South View

West View

An Animal Coral?

Coral

Some Shots of the GATR
North

East

South

West

Some views of the SAGE Radar for fun
North

East

South

West

My Conclusion

I do find it weird that information on the residences at talkhouse ln is all screwy, but

from looking at the overhead views it looks to just be another house. I can't explain all

the addresses and only seeing one house. The GATR site from the overhead views looks like a

place that is run down...frankly it looks like ass for a place surrounded by million dollar

properties. With all do respect to WOS i don't think kids are being kidnapped and taken

there. Hopefully the information I provided does help in our continuing investigation. * A quick thought* Maybe all this info is old and the aerial shots are too and they built some new houses........

-Satcom

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by satcom

properties. With all do respect to WOS i don't think kids are being kidnapped and taken

Excellent post and research on your part satcom.

As for the kidnapping, I realize that it is a bit of a stretch.
But this is what drew me to above top secret in the first place.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac

Excellent post and research on your part satcom.

As for the kidnapping, I realize that it is a bit of a stretch.
But this is what drew me to above top secret in the first place.

Thanks!

That logo looked evry familiar, so I did some search on that LOGO on the gate and it is similiar to this

Description:
The winged Bentley B'mascotte (a B set inside a pair of wings) is a variant of Bentley’s original logo and the radiator grille cap which was a Capital letter B with rear swept wings at either side. Like ford’s original “winged script logo” This was also originally derived from an early way of writing the Bentley logo, as a b in between quotation marks: “B”. The wings also were a reference to the speed and early racing success of Bentley automobiles, as well as Bentley’s early years as a purveyor of airplane engines. Depending upon the variant of a specific vehicle, Bentley will change the color of the background behind the B in the logo (red & black being some of the colors that come to mind). They refer to this as "labels", and the color of the label is supposed to denote specific characteristics of the model variant.

So I don't know what to make of it. But I am leaning to a Masonic/ illuminati symbol ...off to do more research on this logo

[edit on 23-4-2007 by satcom]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It is an interesting idea. I suppose that with the Bentley logo, as well as the alleged cartouche that I photographed, the argument can be made that the lines on the bottom are tail feathers. However I sent a u2u to get Byrd's opinion on this matter. Byrd is a skeptic and I am interested in their opinion on this.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Thanks for all the nice pics, I tried to ge my home into the map supplied here but when I try to zoom on my home it goes blank, I can not get a nice pic like the one on the ranch.

Anyway, can this place be a safe house for witness protection? I have the feeling that its more to the house than meet the eye and perhaps the reason the house is kind of dull compare to the more fancy homes around is to not at track attention to a possible underground facility.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Winged Solar Disk
This is a form that the god Horus Behudety (Horus of Edfu) takes in his battles with Seth. The god Thoth used his magic to turn Horus into a sun-disk with splendid outstretched wings. The goddesses Nekhbet and Uazet in the form of uraeus snakes joined him at his side.

Source

A group that uses that symbol (not with a C as far as I can tell) is the Unity Church Info, it could be a church, that's what the "C" might denote.

I'm only finding one church in montauk though and it's on Etna Av.

At first I was thinking the C could potentially represent the crescent moon, which would be interesting because of the Thoth, thing. But now after looking at the shape of that particular C I don't think it's likely. It couldn't be a G so I don't think it's Masonic (and as a mason myself I don't recognize the symbol), I would assume it was something to do with the name but nowhere in Paul E Zahn do you have C.

I'm familiar with other symbols that contain one letter and have meaning, that's why I feel this symbol is an important part of this.

I found this which is a long read but if you skip down to the part entitled "Hesperus" you can get down to the info fast, it says that something called a davron wore the sun with wings sign, and the C could denote "the great center" whatever the hell that is, it is mentioned further down in the paper in "The Prophet of Aloma". (it may help to read the intro to it giving some background about what all of this is about)

(note this is found on a site, that seems to be a sort of jehovas witness conspiracy site ).

I found it randomly while searching for winged symbol on google, read the article surrounding the symbol and continued to read then read to the "Great Center" if this "Great Center" is of some great importance it could be placed into the center of the winged sun (and worn by "davrons"[dont know what they are]) similar to the G in the square and compass. (I pulled all of what I'm saying directly out of the original text quoted on the site, not the writers opinions, although they fall strangely into place with the whole illuminati/alien conspiricy) I realize this is pretty out there but it could directly tie the illuminati to the Jehova's Witnesses. Anyways now I'm interested and I'm going to try and get a copy of that book. If anyone could find any background on that house that would be great, and I'm not familiar with the montauk project but I'll familiarize myself with it and see if anything else falls into place.

Yea, I know it's pretty out there but it seems like a strange coincidence that all of this comes together.

(great thread)

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Why don't someone call this mr. Zahn and ask him what's up with the symbol/ranch activities? I mean, you've got his phonenumber and everything, what's holding you back?

I am located overseas so, er, YOU do it.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
hi there folks,

hope you are well WOS,

i have some new info on the dish as promised, i will be in touch soon.

as for the "ranch" i too have seen the symbol above the gate before but for the life of me i cant remember where !!.

i tried ringing the number and all i got was a msg saying the number is out of order at the moment, maybe someone in the states could try it again as i am in the UK.

too be honest though looking at the sat pics it looks like a normal house or even a normal ranch, there seems to be corals(sp?) for horses and other animals. plus it is very close to lots of expensive homes.

i have noticed that a lot of the camp buildings have been upgraded and restored and that there seems to be vehicles there 24/7 esp at the so called guardhouse.

any thoughts william ??

take care

snoopyuk
U.K

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Anyone else notice the strange antenna?(circled in red on left)

Looking forward to the intel on the strange circular dish object as well.

In addition when I used advanced search with google...
a Paul D Zahn search only comes up with a few items, but the one I found interesting was a book.
Zahn, Paul D
Title College level physics lab manual by Paul D.Zahn and Lawrence A.Sher
Imprint New York Monarch 1966
Description 251 p ill
Subject Physics
Science (General)
Added Author Sher, Lawrence A
Bib # (PSU_CL)9420
Could be a coincidence I'm sure there are more than one man that has this name, but Physics....hrmm.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well Nora Franzetti answered the phone.......

Also found this interesting
Random GATR Info

[edit on 25-4-2007 by satcom]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash
Anyone else notice the strange antenna?(circled in red on left)
Looking forward to the intel on the strange circular dish object as well.

No offence, but keep your pants on mate. That "dish" seems like some sort of wooden structure, like some sort of well or watering place for the horses or whatever. Even a quick glance at it shows that it's not a "dish" (IMAO).
And the antenna is clearly a flag-pole.

But I do find this interesting since I know about the location and it's history (both claimed and true), and I do think that something is still active. But please, let's keep our heads cool for the very least of it.

You there, stop drooling!

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

LOL! Really? Did you ask to speak with one of the kidnapped derelicts?

Seriously though, did you speak? Or just say wrong number or something?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
william ...did you see my post ???
hope you did.

snoopyuk

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac

LOL! Really? Did you ask to speak with one of the kidnapped derelicts?

Seriously though, did you speak? Or just say wrong number or something?

No I chickened out...cause I dialed it without having any idea what I was going to say. Need to think up a way to talk about real estate and then change the conversation over to the Talkhouse ln mystery.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

No I chickened out...cause I dialed it without having any idea what I was going to say. Need to think up a way to talk about real estate and then change the conversation over to the Talkhouse ln mystery.

I wonder if I could get permission to go up the road and take pictures of the antenna's from the road? It would be interesting to see what their response would be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join