It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is ATS Showing Off My last Threads On Google?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rickey Gerard Perez
I'm not new to ATS but my ideology recently changed a big deal. However, when you google my real name which is the same as my username my last 250 posts are showcased as the number 1 hit for my name.

I can't go back and change the stuff I wrote, even though I no longer believe that stuff. I repeatedly asked ATS to delete my posts prior to July 7, 2006 but I haven't had a response.

I feel that this is going to affect me personally and this isn't fair. I am only 21 years old and I'm hoping ATS doesn't keep this as the number one hit for my name for the rest of my life.

How are you only 21 and your posts say you registered at ATS in 1969?

Sounds like an ATS gimmick to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousity

How are you only 21 and your posts say you registered at ATS in 1969?

Sounds like an ATS gimmick to me.

Admin, I believe 'turned off' his account, per his wishes. If you notice it does not say 'Member' anymore in his profile.

btw - ATS was'nt even around in 1969.

and another thing you will notice. If you click on "User Profile" under his name , there is a blank page. Further leading me to believe Administration turned off his account.

Either that, he once worked for the Gov't. Now his origins cannot be traced.

[edit on 7/15/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If you're worried about anonymity, you might also want to remove all those personal details from your myspace page too!!

Had a bit of a read through your old posts though, and to be honest there's nothing particualarly damaging that I can see.

If you're worried about people googling you, consider using an alternative form of your name on job applications, like R*****d Perez or something like that. There are 18,000,000 hit for that name on google, none of whom seem to be you!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join