It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's Landing on Capitol Hill..Photo Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The title says it all.enjoy.

www.unicusmagazine.com...

And Also here.

Another Source

Any comments? the whistleblower story is pretty good too.

The use of All-Caps
1 line threads
title edited, it's always preferable if thread authors would give us their opinion in addition to asking for ours.

[edit on 7-13-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I dont know? Those pics are to far, and little fuzzy to make out what it clearly is. For all I know its not a sphere shaped UFO, but maybe a helicopter. You think you see a globe, but its the movement of the blades and the chopper itself. It could be a UFO, but it could also be something else. Its to far to tell if it actually landed on the Capital or just looks like it did.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Please tell me you don't actually believe this.

What I see in the photos are a bunch of unimpressive dots, and some of those pics look like theres been a bit of CGI added in them.

I dont see evidence of anything here, sorry.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I went to see what i could find out about this Robert M. Stanley fellow and , I couldn't find much. Not even on his bio page. I did however find a little of an explanation article that tend's to lean toward'sa possible hoax. Not much was being disclosed about it except for Mr. Stanley had to say with his personal opinion's. Here is an exert from that article:

Much of this activity was captured, mind you, by the anonymous, mysterious "D.C. photographer," many of whose close-up photos look suspiciously like cells under a microscope.

I am not knocking the find, but with all thing's considered, "This is what movie's are made of." No offense ment to the op, just wish I could find more on the author from outside source's other than the man's opinion of himself and the incident at the sighting at the Capital.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble, but half of those pics are long exposure photos of planes. I ran across one about a year ago in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take this image from the source...

and the one from UFO casebook...

and compare it to this long exposure of an aircraft from spacedoubt...

I don't know about the rest of the orbs, but they could be lens flairs.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Fuzzy lights in the sky, in one of the busiest air traffic cities of the world? Hmm...not buying the UFO angle here.... Not to say there haven't been UFOs in DC....there are actually some good cases there...but landing on the Capitol Building? I'd sooner believe that Meier is an alien ambassador.....

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
After reading this thread, I wanted to see if there had been anything to confirm with a decent backing of public knowledge and more realistic reaction to such an event taking place. I found something about the topic of "UFO'S over the Capital" in older new's paper release with the headline's attached, thought I would contribute to your thread,"If I may?"

Our great thanks to Frank Warren for producing this classic Washington Post story for Rense.com. Our visitors didn't land on the White House lawn, but they sure flew right over it - only 1700 feet - according to military radar. -JR

Get the full reaction's and story here, I don't know about the validity of the story, but it seem's to have alot of press coverage for it really happening.

www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
great title.. gets people to look at the lame pics.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
CRAP! i was in washington durring the forth of july to visit my sister! but i didnt go out to watch the fireworks, i could have seen if there were ufos for myself and then posted here..oh well.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
I found something about the topic of "UFO'S over the Capital" in older new's paper release with the headline's attached, thought I would contribute to your thread,"If I may?"

www.rense.com...

That was known as the Washington merry-go-round, back in 1952, where there were sightings and radar hits on two consecutive weekends in July. They sent jets up to pursue, but couldn't catch them.

You can read more here in Gazrok's classics thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unfortunately, the photo that is associated with that event has been proven to be nothing more than lens flares, but can’t find that thread.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Odd lights in the sky during a 4th of July fireworks show?

"Well... DUH!"

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Google Video Link

I found this link on exopolitics.com which credited Robert Stanley from UnicusMagazine.com It will be discussed on an upcoming radio program.

I have seen a few pics of the event but haven't seen a video until now.

top topics

join