It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremists, all of you...I want you in this thread

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
At what price?

That's right.

Exactly what price tag would you put on losing this 1,000 year war to these islamo-fascists?

Somehow they always forget that part when they ask how much we're willing to give up.

[edit on 9/6/2006 by centurion1211]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It is my view that someone who disagrees with their government, believes in conspiracy theories, isn't an extremist. These are just folks who believe in different things that differ from the mainstream. Does that make them extremists? Perhaps it makes them dissidents, since most folk are opposed to the current American government, due to the War in Iraq, which many feel is completely unnecessary. As of yet, no WMDs have been found, so the war is based on a false pretense. Though, that doesn't concern me. What concerns me most about George Bush is the "fact" that he can speak Spanish. I find it difficult to believe that a person who clearly has difficulty with his English, can speak fluently in Spanish. Surely not a cunning ploy to gain the Hispanic vote in Texas?

In England, there was uproar because someone tapped our wheely bins. If they found out someone tapped our phones, they'd be quite ticked off.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenlover28
You just completely belittle it and all the players involved by giving the U.S. all of this evil power. You need to figure out that the U.S. is not the only evil in this world.

True...all governments are "evil".
The problem is humanity is a bunch of sheep (perhaps its not a problem, they seem to like it), and there is real ego problems...until that is resolved, goverment is the safest way for us to survive as ironic as that is. (Except for those ready to go beyond the ego and let live...then we can "self rule"

Peace

Dalen

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join