It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast AM in the game Prey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So, I'm playing the demo of Prey on my 360. Aliens, abductions, wierd weapons...could have been Doom 3 for all I care. At any rate, I fall into this pit right, and I can hear this clip from a radio show and I think, "I know that voice." So, instead of leaving the room I listen to the whole clip. The caller is talking about the abductions, referencing events I'd already whitnessed in the game, and sure enough it's Art Bell's voice! I kid you not, I popped when he said "Coast to Coast AM."

I thought that was a neat little think that someone making the game is obviously hip to the ATS lifestyle (or any other UFO, NWO, conspiracy stuff for that matter). Anyway, nice job designers. To bad the rest of what I played was nothign special, even if it was quasi original to use native americans in stead of "generic space marine/military guy."

-O

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I ordered the game for PC and I'll get right on to playing it when I go home next week, if it was a secret I'll have my eyes open for that pit

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
lawl
prey is only like 5 hours long wtf?

it was fun...

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

edit for resize!

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The pit isn't secret...you fall into it. I was just playing the demo, so anyone else who wants to check it out can download it for the 360 or PC and check it out.

-O

GSA

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
PREY is absolutely amazing game! I loved the acid shotgun and the sun beam - freakers that one rocked !!!

The organic nature of the dyson sphere was such a cool idea, and to have portals open and baddies step through freaked me a little bit!!!

On the down side it was very easy. the AI is not in any way top notch - they just stand and shoot, and maybe dodge a little bit.

Combine this game with FEARS AI and youd have a super smash hit on your hands -

Oh and I just LOVED the spirit bow!!

cannot wait for the PREY 2 release now!!

new topics

top topics

join