It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Soldiers Were Captured INSIDE Lebanon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I saw the pictures the day Hezbollah took the israeli solders.
It was on a road with many many trees.
It was possible to see the metal border.
The tank was on this road, burned.
It was ON the international border.

In Gaza, the Hamas guys make a tunnel under the border.
It was IN the israelian territory.

There are many things to say about israelian policy.
Why to lie ?
The liers never win.

Olile

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by subz

Do you have any evidence that suggests they were captured at an Israeli base inside Israel? If you do I would like to see it. Every mention of the location of the capture has put it inside Lebanon at Aita al-Shaab.

Yes, I do. And greatfully supplied to me, by you. Given to all of us by you in your first post, and introduction to this thread.

External Source

The sources said the Israeli soldiers had been seized at around 9 a.m. (0600 GMT) across the border from Aita al-Shaab, some 15 km (nine miles) from the Mediterranean coast.

There you have it. The exact location from which the Israeli soldiers had been seized was across the border.

Across the border from where?

Across the border from Aita al-Shaab.

So if the location was "across the border from Aita al Shaab", one only needs to start from Aita al-Shaab, and then go across the border (into Israel).

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I guess you have not read the entire thread then Esoteric Teacher. I misread the quoted article in the first post. I suggest you go back and read the whole thread

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Here is a site which has a collection of various sources from around the world, from respected news outlets to more obscure foreign agencies:

What Really Happened

Now, the interesting thing is that when I search for the stories on mainstream outlets, say Sky or BBC, they state it was a "cross border raid" but do not give a specific location...odd...

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that link Stu. I posted it on the page before this but it bares repeating

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join