It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who exercises every day?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I work every day of the year..and it is physically demanding...so...I don't need to run on a treadmill...ride a stationary bike...jog...or anything...get plenty by just making an income. Have been independent for some years now...and love it...no days off though...no biggie..fit as a fiddle...only about 8 lbs overweight..and have wonderful blood pressure.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Lots of stairs at my work, and I go up and down them alot....and often...

Otherwise, the fiance' and I try to go bike riding whenever we can...

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I never exercise! I just sit on my arse all day and night and think about exercising whilst eating cheesy poofs and zebra cakes

I'm kidding btw..but no I do not exercise as much as I should and I certainly do not exercise everyday as I used to and should do. My metabolism runs fast because I can't sit still for too too long unless I'm talking to my beloved or posting at ATS. (Course if you are congenial you can find a way to work out while sitting on your rearend)

[Edited on 1/5/04 by magestica]

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Wanna workout? Have kids... My daughter has me running up and down the stairs and in circles around the couch and clinbing up the playground jungle gym and wrestle (she loves to body slam me when I'm sleeping).

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I work out and spar at the do-jo 3-4 times a week and run every other day......

when the machine starts to age you have to tune it up more often

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I run and cycle at least 3 times a week. I have been getting into sea swimming, out to some moored boats. I have a home gym in my office so use that most days.

Unfortunatly work takes up precious time, blast it!

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I do hatha yoga 3 times a week which is a pretty good workout. I do cardio stuff twice a week (i switch that stuff up, i get bored doing the same thing)

weekends I veg out!!! except if we go to the park or something.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Weights: mon through fri.
cardio: mon, wed, fri, sat.
heavy bag: tues, thurs.

Panama City Beach in less than 2 months!

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by DiabolusKlown]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I try to have sex everyday. That's like exercise.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
i walk to school and to work and to church which covers all 7 days of the week. But boy when I got on english on the third floor, it's a task getting up those stairs

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I used to...

Gotta get off my ass and start again, we have an excercise room here, but we don't use it because we're always making excuses...

I on the other hand have no excuses to make...
I just don't like our equipment...
Wish I had larger weights... I love lifting... even though i'm a girl, it really pumps me up.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Update, i've been kicking in ass in my workout room since I saw my old idol Kiana Tom...

She inspired me to have a kickass body... I did ... Now I need to get there again, lol...
I'm not that fat.. but also, I saw a lady on discovery channel, who had at least 10-14 layers of fat, they cut her open and you could see it... It was nasty!!

That will really wake you up!

Here's a pic of my inspirator.

Kiana Tom

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join