It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Plame Files Suit Against Libby, Rove, and Cheney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This just in on the headlines of CNN.com. More info I am sure will follow, I will post information as I get it, as there is no other story right now except that it is breaking news. All I have to say at the moment, is that this is going to prove to be very, very interesting.

[edit on 7/13/06 by niteboy82]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hmmm. Try this:

Plame sues Cheney, Rove, Libby

Updated 7/13/2006 3:55 PM ET

WASHINGTON (AP) — The CIA officer whose identity was leaked to reporters sued Vice President Dick Cheney, his former top aide and presidential adviser Karl Rove on Thursday, accusing them and other White House officials of conspiring to destroy her career.

In a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court, Valerie Plame and her husband, Joseph Wilson, a former U.S. ambassador, accused Cheney, Rove and I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby of revealing Plame's CIA identity in seeking revenge against Wilson for criticizing the Bush administration's motives in Iraq.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Here's a full story.

WASHINGTON - The CIA officer whose identity was leaked to reporters sued Vice President Dick Cheney, his former top aide and presidential adviser Karl Rove on Thursday, accusing them and other White House officials of conspiring to destroy her career.

Link to full article...
Plame Sues Cheney, Libby, and Rove

Well, I think this is very much due time, as it has been widely thought that this was done in retaliation against Plame's husband for speaking against the administration in regard to issues in Iraq. I didn't really know you could sue the Veep, but I have now learned that possibly we can.

*Edit - Thanks sofi!
Beat me to it!

[edit on 7/13/06 by niteboy82]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Cheney, Rove and Libby - She's not pulling any punches. It will be interesting to see how this transpires in a court of law. I wonder if there will be a gag order, a buy-out or an 'accident'.

new topics

top topics

join