It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another "GHOST" video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
my friend just found this...it looks good but what do you all think..me personally i dont believe it...looks staged or photoshopped or something..IMO

youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'd go with staged. Notice the camera goes in tight against the building and stays high as it goes around the corner. The person simply ducked low then moved behind the cameraman as he went by.

Thats my interpretation and it could be wrong. It could be a ghost.

wupy

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I'm betting that the person ran behind the other side of the building.. mighta been spooky if the building (on that particular side) was extremely long.. but it's not.
Besides that -- what ghost would choose a face exactly like the Scary Movie mask???

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If you pause and move the slider back and forth on the video you can catch a bit of the person's leg as they sprint away. I wonder how many tries it took to get this shot?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Nice find librasleep,

sanc

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What do people make of this video?

youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Not sure what to think of those. These vids have been talked about here before. This guy has a few videos. Check them out here.

Malevolent Spirit or Well Done Fake?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
OK, the video of the door(Ghost Video G) at 21 Seconds, stare at where the gap will be near the lock and handle. There is obviously something else on the outside moving.
To me thats a hand of someone just that little bit too slow to move before the door opens.

These Hoaxes are amusing I suppose but at the same time, detract from the real stories, pictures and videos because when you have watched enough you will start thinking all are fraudulent.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
OK, the video of the door(Ghost Video G) at 21 Seconds, stare at where the gap will be near the lock and handle.

Ya you are right. There is something that changes at 21 seconds. That bin in the hallway changes position suddenly. You can't see it while the door is shut but after 21 seconds you see it in the crack. This must be some kind of video edit here or something is being hidden with that bin.

[edit on 7/15/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It honestly took me three views of the video to reaslize what part was supposed to be supernatural. I've seen so many faked ghost videos before (and have had personal experience with more than a few ghosts) to be able to see real ghost footage very quickly, regadless of mental state (and at the momnent, I'm half-drunk). Considering it took me three views to detect the "ghost", I highly doubt this is real.

Especially as a horror film maker (and as you all know, horror films rely on camera tricks to scare the unknowing - typically the audience), I find this film quite suspect, as it uses a common horror film technique to make the viewer believe the content. It's the quick, "there it is, and I'm shocked, so I'm going to focus higher" technique. Quite common in horror films, and even more common in hoaxed ghost films. In the real film biz, a shot like that is often employed to allow the actor to get out of frame in a hurry (typically behind the prop, but in this film, with the extended upshot time, behind the camera).

This is a film technique employed since the early 1920s, but never really talked about in mainsteam media, because it would have ruined pre-1960 movie magic.

Yes kids, the film industry holds secrets as well. The extent of the film biz secrets goes only so far as making sure everyone enjoys the next breakthrough effect. In recent days, the secrets have been told on DVD special features.

I'm a filmmaker, and can say confidently that I could recreate the same shot with one actor and about two hours free time (including camera setup, direction of the actor, and location scouting, not to mention several takes, to get the action perfect).

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
Not sure what to think of those. These vids have been talked about here before. This guy has a few videos. Check them out here.

Malevolent Spirit or Well Done Fake?

We are discussing this in the wrong thread.

I'll have to check it out again considering what you said obsidian468.

top topics

join