It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind blowing secrets of the masons revealed.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Poor Bill! He is just following the rest of the anti-mason community by regurgitating old information that has long been known to be false. Tell me something new Bill!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edelweiss Pirate
To all the Masons on this site, it seems there is much that you know little about.

it's absolutely incredible stuff!

Did you happen to take notes of this incrediable stuff?
Could you give me the Coles Notes version please.

namaste

Raphael

[edit on 5-8-2006 by Kachina]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
All things being equal… this is a VERY busy man. Mason, Church of Satan Warlock, Catholic Priest, Werewolf, Husband, Vampire, Newspaper Delivery Man, Mormon, Illuminati Member, Historian… I’m certain I forgot a few. After all, just because he has over-lapped so many dates, facts & stuff doesn’t make him a liar… per see… maybe just nutty as a fruitcake!

Buy his books & vids, that should clear it up...

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
here's a real interesting movie regarding masonry/illuminati symbolism

www.planetquo.com...

masonry based on judaism? masons of the highest degrees all jewish priests? jewish architecture important in masonic buildings?

www.redicecreations.com...

Red Ice Radio - Michael Tsarion - Part 3 - Freemasonry & Judaism

you masons must be lovin all that orgone around your lodges these days

[edit on 6-8-2006 by invisibleplane]

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
A lot of his talk makes sense...calling him nutty is even more stupid than the fact that you are using this website without an open mind.This dude might actually have some insight,because crowley WAS a serious satanist and a 33rd degree mason.Crowley also did mention molesting children and killing them.I have had LONG doubts about the sexual orientation of freemasonry... brothers,fellows,mates,where are the women?

Even female masons are referred to as brothers,and with the CIA kidnapping kids for some sick agendas over the news.This wouldn't even surprise me.I mean if satan blabla whatever evil is behind this,then no wonder it's all a lie.The capstone or the ultimate level of illumination doesn't exist,it's a inverted illusion.You bind yourself to the evil,the demons in search of the greater knowledge.But the knowledge is just lies to get your soul,and this is absolutely brilliantly explained by Bill.

My presumptions were,that in the end,evil will deny all his servants what he promised,and take their souls.But i failed to see the detailed deception.He doesn't need an end because he is constantly siphoning energy with nobody knowing the real truth.Anyways if you don't believe in what he said you obviously fall into the category of the people he described.Lost souls nothing else.

Most of his facts are very true,and trust me,people in search of the "KNOWLEDGE" are capable of going great lengths in it's name.I have been doing it for years...but i haven't given in to joining any occult groups.And believe me or not,just the misunderstanding of the powers at work,have seriously affected my life.As if the symbols around our everyday life were enough to corrupt us without us even knowing the real truth behind them.

Now what i don't know about is the bible,because there are so many religions and jesus christ allmighty well what about sumerians and before jesus.He only covered the freemason part of the whole picture.Nevertheless,i absolutely believe he took part in those activities,and what he said makes absolute sense.In fact i could say he almost saved me from something i thought i could have handled or used for my own benefit.But since lucifer is the master of all lies,it would be impossible to trick him.

I mean i was thinking about finding the highest master and giving my life just so i could die with the highest knowledge(probably the only way i could get the secrets with a reasonable explanation to why i should be trusted with it).It was calling out for me,i really believed they knew some unbelievable secrets of our origin and existance that were worth more than my life...but i doubt they know anything.If drop below 0 degrees is the secret.And lucifer is 0 then i guess coral castle was built with help from demons.

I just hope there is a god,there are so many damn lies and 12 annunaki god reptilians or jesus christ it's really a total mess.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

uhhh that first post comes from THE masonic source so you might not want to use that to attack the credibility of Bill in this situation.

The second source also looks shady...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Edelweiss Pirate

No one is Bad. People must know bad to do good! Just like Law.

Masons and lodges protect eachothers familys and people who are not aware of the system. The Illuminati are enlighten ones who are assisting us live life while we have it.

The NWO is to support all countrys and give man security they have lacked. Man has always been in wars and if we all operated and thought as one, wars would end. This requires respect for all things and people.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidDoG
A lot of his talk makes sense...calling him nutty is even more stupid than the fact that you are using this website without an open mind.This dude might actually have some insight,because crowley WAS a serious satanist and a 33rd degree mason.Crowley also did mention molesting children and killing them.I have had LONG doubts about the sexual orientation of freemasonry... brothers,fellows,mates,where are the women?

Even female masons are referred to as brothers

OK, I think you did an exceptional job when picking your screen name. Cudos for that. Please study this man Bill Schnobelin. Look at the timeline he offers on his web site www.withoneaccord.com. Do your own reserch and then please continue your love in. Crowley was not a recognized mason (please see link), he was not a satanist, or Luciferian. He never killed any children, if he did, I think that was illegal back then as well, so the authorities might have asked him to stop such practice. He was no saint, but if you are interested, he was a fascinating man. Not at all what his reputation claims. And lastly, women cannot be masons. We don't let girls into a fraternity any more than I could join a sorority. Any lodge that allows women and atheists is a clandestine lodge or a fake one. These people just call them selves masons, much like if I called myself ruler of earth. Just because I say it, doesn't make it true.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d1a5dd7abdc.jpg[/atsimg]

please notice the 1975 to 1981 time line. That is one active individual. I am not sure you can be a upstanding member of the Roman Catholic Church, and be a hard core Satanist at the same time. How would you find time to attend church while sacrificing children at the altar?

edit on 12-12-2010 by network dude because: to add timeline

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidDoG

Actually Crowley was never initiated into any recognized body of Freemasonry nor was he affiliated with any recognized Freemasons. There are many women and co-ed appendant groups in Freemasonry.

Female Freemasons are not recognized by any regular Masonic group.

Bill Schnoebelen is a known liar and a mouth piece of hate. The picture that has already been posted shows the hypocrisy that he calls his life.

How do you know "his facts are true"? At least in regards to Freemasonry.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join