It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind blowing secrets of the masons revealed.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Edelweiss Pirate, thank you for sharing this find. It fills in some research voids, like the fallen Angel/ Alien connections. Suspected by myself for some time, this is the second confirmation of this. Hopefully more will follow. I wish he would have gone into deeper detail as to the union with the fallen angels and given a physical discription of them. Hmm, I wonder if they were grey.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
yeah it's extraordinary stuff...

and I know it's true because it chimes with my own experiences (anyone who's read my previous posts will find it so...)

Awaiting Masonic debunkers... but that don't matter, their empire is falling. Their secrets are all available on the internet... Exciting times..

[edit on 17-7-2006 by Edelweiss Pirate]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edelweiss Pirate

Awaiting Masonic debunkers... but that don't matter, their empire is falling. Their secrets are all available on the internet... Exciting times..

A couple hundred years before the internet, Masonic secrets first became available in published ritual exposes...the first one being published, well, just a few years after the first Grand Lodge was formed in 1717. Here's a partial list:

"A Mason's Examination"
in the "The Flying Post or Post Master", April 11 & 13, 1723.
"The Grand Mystery of Freemasons Discovered"
London, 1724.
"The Secret History of Freemasonry"
London, 1724.
"The Whole Institution of Free-Masons Opened"
?, 1725.
"The Grand Mystery of the Free Masons Discover'd, Wherein are
the Several Questions Put to Them at Their Metings and
Installations, also Their Oath, Health, Signs, Points to Know
Each Other by, etc."
London: (A. Moore?), 1725.
"The Grand Mystery Laid Open, or the Free Masons Signs
and Words Discovered"
?, 1726.
"The Mystery of Freemasonry"
in the "Daily Journal of London", Aug. 15 & 18, 1730,
in the "Pennsylvania Gazette" Dec. 5 to 8, 1730.
"Masonry Dissected"
by Samuel Pritchard,
London, 1730,
several later editions,
German translation, 1736,
French translation, 1737.
"The Secrets of Masonry Made Known to all Men"
by Samuel Pritchard,
London 1737.
"The Mystery of Masonry"
London, 1737.
"The Mysterious Receptions of the Celebrated Society of Freemasons"
London, 1737.
"Masonry Further Dissected"
by Samuel Pritchard (?)
London, 1738.
"Le Secret des Franc-Macons"
par l'Abbe Perau,
Geneve, 1742.
"Catechisme des Franc-Macons"
par Leonard Gaganon (Louis Travenol)
Paris, 1745,
several editions, under different titles.
"L'ordre de Franc-Macons Trahi et le Secret des Mopses Revele"
Amsterdam, 1745,
German translation,
Dutch translation,
several subsequent editions.
"La Macon Demarque"
?, 1751.
"The Freemason Examin'd"
by Alex Slade,
London, 1754.
"The Secrets of the Free Masons Revealed"
by "a disgusted brother"
London, 1759.
"A Master Key to Freemasonry"
?, 1760.
"The Three Distinct Knocks"
?, 1760.
"Hiram, or the Grand Master Key"
London, 1764.
"Solomon in All His Glory"
?, 1766.
"The Freemason Stripped Naked"
by Charles Warren,
London, 1769.
"Receuil Precieux de la Maconnerie Adonhiramite"
by Louis Guillemain de Saint Victors,
Paris, 1781.
"Ritual der Verbesserten Freimaurerei, Enthaltend die Ceremonien
bey der Aufnahme"
von Johann Joachim Christoph Bode,
Weimar, 1788,
expanded edition,
Weimar 1792.
"The Master Key"
by I. Brown,
London, 1794.

Source

If you consider this "mind blowing" you're a couple of centuries behind, but we'll try to wait for you to catch up.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I downloaded this from a torrent site and thought it might make interesting viewing from the sound of it.

Unfortunately I was wrong. Split into about 9 parts, I think I've seen about 7 of them so far - I recommend doing something else at the same time as having it on in the background, because, although it's an interesting subject, it can be very tedious, lacking in factual information, and if you have an interest in these subjects (Illuminati, blah blah blah), probably offers nothing you haven't heard before. - Basically it's David Icke terrority.

Except one thing that did prike my interest and get me searching the net was a mention he gave to an alleged incident where he astral projected to a black moon of Saturn (seems like Phoebe from what I found on Wikipedia re: Saturn's moons).

This reminded me of something I've briefly read about 'the Brotherhood of Saturn' and their reverence for the symbol of a Black cube or rock. Seemed to be talking about the same thing.

The incident he described on Phoebe sounded like something out of Lord Of The Rings.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I can only comment on his wiccan references...
he doesn't know what he is talking about,
but have you ever heard the term "knows enough to be dangerous" (dangerous to a contextual understanding that is)

that describes his understanding of Wicca to a T...
and I dont beleive his Wiccan claims either... seems that he picked them up from legends of others books (who also hadn't "been there")

In any case, most of what he says about Wicca is untrue, or only partially true within context... it is not satanism... it could be refered to as Luciferian influenced, but only in the sense that lucifer was the light bringer of knowledge that the ancient god of old didn't want mankind to enjoy... (basically, that if the old god still ruled, we would live in a prehistoric time of uncooked food, and unclean animalistic life, before fire)

I prefer mine medium well please... thanks...

EP: i wonder if you have truly researched organizations like skull and bones, bohemian grove, Bilderburgs, The Rothchilds... and other elitist groups...
they make the masons look like angels... they use masons up like screws on a construction site...
IMO masons are merely the minor part of a group of their minions...
I wonder if you truly know your enemy... or are rather, just picking the most likely target.

Not defending masons, as i have had my experiences also, but are they really that dastardly as a group... or just certain high ranking ones that happen to have some dual memberships in other groups?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
I can only comment on his wiccan references...
he doesn't know what he is talking about,
but have you ever heard the term "knows enough to be dangerous" (dangerous to a contextual understanding that is)

Same deal with his Masonic references... he knows only as much as someone with an internet connection, too much free time, and a desire to deceive.

Now, you start off so well, and then you came out with this:

they make the masons look like angels... they use masons up like screws on a construction site...
IMO masons are merely the minor part of a group of their minions...

You're up in arms when someone defames Wicca, but are then quick to bash the masons. Isn't that a little... hypocritical? Is it not possible that both groups have been maligned?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Oh, I wasn't bashing the Masons, as much as excusing them...

My thought is that IF they are involved in these various conspiracies that many claim, then they wouldn't even know it... they would merely be tools for the true NWO/Illuminati...
they wouldn't be the first group that was unknowingly aiding the Illuminatis goals...

but keep in mind, i dont claim that is what they are about...IMO they are a normal fraternal organization, like many others...
and have been used by outside influences, like many others (including many religious disciplines IMO)

The NWO gotta have minions man... even ones that dont know they are...

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
My thought is that IF they are involved in these various conspiracies that many claim, then they wouldn't even know it... they would merely be tools for the true NWO/Illuminati...

This is absolutely true. But it is also worth considering what freemasons would say and how they would react is there wasn't any connection between freemasonry and the NWO/Illuminati at any level at all.

One of the regular complaints about freemasonry is that there are people 'at the top' who are up to no good, in their capacity as freemasons. But as the 'top' is ill-defined at best, any masonic opinion can be disregarded as ignorant as the mason concerned is 'not high enough'.

There is no level of proof which can be presented which will categorically prove this one way or the other. There is too much suspicion and mistrust. There is nothing I personally can say or present which will change hardened viewpoints. This is a great shame because there is an awful lot of investigating that needs to be done in the way governments and corporations operate.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The only mind blowing revelations I see here are that people actually believe this crap just because some guy says so.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

To all the Masons on this site, it seems there is much that you know little about.

This explains the tension we have experienced. Truth is I never met a normal Mason, only Illuminati ones.

Anyway, check out this incredible video from yahoo where Bill Schnobelen (Interview with an ex-Vampire) speaks about the Illuminati.

Please bear with the repeated 'Amens'. Realise that he is born again in Jesus in order to forgive himself for the evil things he'd done.

It's absolutely incredible stuff!

video.google.com...

Peace!

[edit on 13-7-2006 by Edelweiss Pirate]

EP you are absolutely right this stuff is incredible we watched this lengthy episode in my psychology class. It was talking about paranoia. Very illuminating. I just want to say that maybe just maybe not everyone who claims to be something is or was or had any affiliation with any organization wasn't really involved with what they say. Normally an organization recruites to enhance there possibilities not destroy them. This guy wouldn't even be allowed to volunteer at a Mc Ds he is so crazy.

[edit on 7/19/2006 by tempest_101]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Bill is bad. He makes money off of conspiracy nuts.

Hes a complete NUTBALL. Just listen to him rattle off the different organizations he has belonged to. Devil Worshipping, Warlocks, Etc.

I bet he's a LARPer, too.

Anyways, I really wish I wouldnt have listened to Bill S' audio/video stuff before I became a mason. He really spoiled some stuff, implants doubt, and spreads BLATANT LIES.

He is a conspiracy theory LOSER who found a niche to make some money. Just like that Alex turd.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I can't believe that anyone could watch one of Bill's videos and find him credible. The man slanders some thirty odd groups, offering no more proof than 'I say so'.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Edelweiss Pirate, thank you for sharing this find. It fills in some research voids, like the fallen Angel/ Alien connections. Suspected by myself for some time, this is the second confirmation of this.

I am curious, why do you consider the new information to be a confirmation, and does the history of the person that is in the video not give you caution? Could they not simply be repeating information that they got from the same source as you?

EP
I know it's true because it chimes with my own experiences

That, of course, is one of the worst reasons to accept something as true; that it reinforces your already existing pre-conceptions.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I dunno i beleive what this guy says it probably true, but your right he is just using all of this to profit of of it. He then is no better than the groups he tries to slander.
To be honest i kind of liked him more when he was 93rd lvl vampiric necromancer lord with +4 to magik rolls.

Jn

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I think this bible quote was in the video

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Matthew (ch. X, v. 16)"

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
EP, You would have an easier time selling pork chops in Jerusalem than convincing the gatekeepers of Masonry here at ATS of anything that might chip away at their armour.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
my question to all you anti-Masonic folks, and to Eidelweiss Pirate in particular, is this (and I genuinely wish to know the answer; I'm not being defensive here):

what is it that the Masons have done to you, personally, that has incited this fanatical hatred?

EP, I never, ever see you post about anything else, and I read about everything that comes through ATS. It seems there are a few people here whose sole function is to provide links to paranoid-delusional anti-Masonic demagogues, and I am really starting to wonder why.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
In light of Aleister Crowley's chess playing is it even remotely possible that he could have kept 8 chess games going blinfolded? I know people have done amazing things but that sounds like it might be stretching it a bit.

Jn

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on 13-7-2006 at 02:47 PM (post id: 2336634) - single

To all the Masons on this site, it seems there is much that you know little about.

This explains the tension we have experienced. Truth is I never met a normal Mason, only Illuminati ones.

Anyway, check out this incredible video from yahoo where Bill Schnobelen (Interview with an ex-Vampire) speaks about the Illuminati.

Please bear with the repeated 'Amens'. Realise that he is born again in Jesus in order to forgive himself for the evil things he'd done.

It's absolutely incredible stuff!

video.google.com...

Peace!

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

posted on 13-7-2006 at 03:18 PM (post id: 2336730) - single

This Bill Schnoebelen?

Or this Bill Schnoebelen?

Yeah, Masons bad... Bill good... :shk:

Mirthful Me,

You didnt have time to watch any of the Bill Schnoebelen google videos before commenting on them, in the first reply to this thread.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by Jn]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Just a reminder, this thread is about the Video in the opening post, not about anti-masonry in general, lets keep focused.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join