It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Evidence; Masons worship Satan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I am curious to whatthe couple says that walks by mr loon doing the evidence showing.

youtube.com...

"John Conner, like his namesake in the Schwarzenegger films, has assumed leadership of the Resistance."

www.theresistancemanifesto.com...

Everyone has a book to sell! This guy coming to a lodge near you.

further on the website:

September 11th Inside Job, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, The Georgia Guidestones, Satanism, Terminators, The Illuminati, Freemasonry, The mark of the Beast, U.S. Concentration Camps, the Mormon Church, Catholic Pedophile Priests, FEMA, PATRIOT Act, Mind Control, Underground Bases and Tunnels, Our Right to Bear Arms, The New World Order, CFR, Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Project for a New American Century, Rosicrucians, Washington D.C.'s Satanic Symbols, Deism, Echelon, Carnivore, Animal Human Hybrids, Hybrid, Computers/Biocomputers, Neural Interfaces, Biometrics, and much more as a dark web of evil is exposed like never before, making Bible Prophecy and the New World Order crystal clear.

Who in the world are
Gerogia Guidestones?

This was fun:
www.theresistancemanifesto.com...

Sean Hannity is a tool but I would never call in like this

[edit on 13-7-2006 by chemlabco]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Oh maaaaan. The title got me all excited and I couldn't wait to see the video. then...

CRASH

I'd seen it before - a bloke wandering around outside a masonic hall shouting 'freemasons worship satan'. Punctuated by the same old same old quotes from the same old same old books. And basically that's it.

A real disappointment.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yeah I learned that little title tactic from who guessed it the masons!

reel em' in but don't give em anything except what was the quote off the video? Oh yes adepts and princes lol.

I keep youtubing I should come up with something better!

He must of borrowed those the same place this guy did
youtube.com...

OHH we are getting closer to the truth here is part two of the above;
youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Yeah...
didn't really see anything that impressive here...
other than borderline vandalism, and a obvious case of slander...

Of course the Masons can't really sue for slander, since it would require the disclosure of all the various rituals, and so forth...

so instead they tolerate guys like this one... and suffer the indignity of having a goomba shouting at the top of his lungs in front of a Mason lodge...

I want to get to the bottom of the masons rituals also, but being an idiot doesn't strike me as a fool proof method...

why doesn't he just ask one to sponsor him, then he can see from the inside viewpoint?
and actually participate in the rituals... maybe even film them with a hidden camera...

But hey, why bother doing real investigative work? when they can merely shout slanderous phrases at passerbys...

honestly people... it's these kind of yahoos that give the serious investigative journalists/researchers bad names...

BTW, he seems to be uneducated as well... I have lots better masonic quotes and situations that look suspicious...

In fact, i think this is a conspiracy by the Masons to make conspriacists look looney...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is pretty much what I got from the video.

It looked to be nothing more than a stunt to promote a book.

Dae

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
BTW, he seems to be uneducated as well... I have lots better masonic quotes and situations that look suspicious...

In fact, i think this is a conspiracy by the Masons to make conspriacists look looney...

Bingo! Spot on the duck I say. Whenever you can say, "Hang on, theres better dirt to be dished than that", you can usually say its a meme loader and in this case, Conspiracy Theory Nutjob.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Is it me or is Kerry avoiding the S&B question like Bush seemed to do in an interview like this one;
youtube.com...

Bush's
youtube.com...

--
JFK on Secret Societies;
youtube.com...

sorry going all over with topic, it was worthy of lil value to start with so maybe a video thread for all to contribute?

Hiram Abiff on the Hostory Ch shows a blip of the ritual
youtube.com...

Doesn't one legend state that Solomon brought him back to life?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I really don't understand all of this commotion over the Masons.

This video isn't really evidence, it is just an accusation in my way of thinking.

Even if the Masons were certifiably, admittedly, openly worshipping Satan, don't they have the right to do that?

In my opinion, secret societies that could potentially pose a real threat to society are actually SECRET. You won't see any signs in front of the places they meet, and they don't have websites. Because the Masons are a quasi-secretive society, they are an easy target for derision. Could this be because some people fear the unknown and Masons represent some element of that?

[edit on 7/13/06 by wellwhatnow]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The title of this thread got me interested, but when I saw the video, I was like "What the Heck??" Disappointing, thought there was some inside video to an actual satanic ritual of somekind, but no, just a loonie yelling outside. Oh well...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Some ppl believe thats the trick by having a sign out front making it public etc etc and having a severe teaching and ritual that would change your life forever.

If a man was shown things very unknown to him it would have an ever lasting effect and I think there would be a tidbit of fear. Like the many threads about someone's Dad or Brother being a Mason but would have a grim look on his face when asked and ending the subject as fast as it started. Than again this could be as romantic as believers of aliens just a hope of something out there.

As far as posing a threat, I have thought long and hard about this and it depends on knowledge a group would have and how and why they would make changes to the world.

Just a thought that popped in my head is the argument about the layout of DC. Many say you could draw anything you wanted and there is no star etc. But ever notice the rule and compass and going up the center is columbus and than if you seen the freeman perspective about godess columbia;

Or the arguement about the dollar bill. If understanding the capping of the pyramid and the climbing the pyramid just to the top of the knowledge/light and undertsanding why it can't be capped. I imagine Masonic zealots and conspiracy zealots both are correct to a certain extent. However I would imagine both sides love a good mystery.

Originally posted by wellwhatnow
I really don't understand all of this commotion over the Masons.

This video isn't really evidence, it is just an accusation in my way of thinking.

Even if the Masons were certifiably, admittedly, openly worshipping Satan, don't they have the right to do that?

In my opinion, secret societies that could potentially pose a real threat to society are actually SECRET. You won't see any signs in front of the places they meet, and they don't have websites. Because the Masons are a quasi-secretive society, they are an easy target for derision. Could this be because some people fear the unknown and Masons represent some element of that?

[edit on 7/13/06 by wellwhatnow]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
The title of this thread got me interested, but when I saw the video, I was like "What the Heck??" Disappointing, thought there was some inside video to an actual satanic ritual of somekind, but no, just a loonie yelling outside. Oh well...

It's the same basic tactic that the ignorant have used against Catholics, chief counsellor.

Catholics worship Mary! Catholics pray to statues! Catholics bow to a foreign emperor. The Pope is the anti-christ. All priests are pedophiles. Etc. Etc.

Those who have NO clue, but speak loudly are listened to (by the ignorant) and the story grows. It's a sad commentary on the human race to be sure.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
IF you're going to post links to vids, please don't use misleading titles and please provide a synopsis and some commentary.

new topics

top topics

join