It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Posts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have posted in the past , but its been a while since I've visited this site. I am registered , but I am having trouble trying to access my old posts. How do I do that?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It may be that you have posted on a thread that has been moved to the trash bin.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You can click 'Find Posts' right under this post, to find all the threads you posted in.

You can also click on your username in your profile, to find the posts that you had started.

Hope this helps.

I see three posts there. This one and two posts to the same thread.

[edit on 7/13/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
i guess the thread is in the trash ---- why would it be trashed? and why would i still not be able tosee any replies to my post?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilygotsilly
i guess the thread is in the trash ---- why would it be trashed? and why would i still not be able tosee any replies to my post?

Doublecheck to see if the post was trashed. Click the "find posts" link underneath your first message to see what posts of yours are on the board. Many times the topics move so fast that a message will scroll off the board before the end of the day.

If it's trashed, you would get a U2U... check your U2Us (look at the navigation bar JUST UNDERNEATH the big ad up above. You'll see "Home Settings Members Complain (etc, etc.) Third from the left is "memCenter." Click there to see if you have messages.

If a post is moved or trashed you'll get a message from a moderator.

Sometimes, the board does something quirky and messages don't post. I've had that happen to me when we've had unusual peak traffic.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Here are your posts: Click "Find Posts" button below your signature. (I count only 4 posts, is that wrong?)

Click on a member's username to find their authored threads (your's only shows this one.)

Or what everybody else said... 'course mine is clickable.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Rren]

top topics

join