It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Life picked up for 5th season

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - It's been more than a year since they went from best buddies to bitter enemies, but Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie have agreed to renew their TV partnership for another season of "The Simple Life."

Cable channel E! Entertainment Television, the show's new home since it was canceled after three years on the Fox broadcast network, said Wednesday the feuding "celebutantes" will return for a fifth season of their series in 2007.

Link to whole article

It is great news for all Simple Life fans. The show will be returning for a fifth season. This season is great and I think next season will be just as good. I hope Paris and Nicole are friends again by the time they have the fifth season, so they can film together again.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Eugh... Paris Hilton and her brown-nosing friend drive me mad. I can't stand them; spoilt, rude, arrogant, etc. Just wanna punch 'em in the God damn mouth!

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Simple Life, just what we need, more ammunition to make fun of Paris Hilton!

I like that she has made a vow to be celibate for a year, but does she know what that means? Or what a year means?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Do people actually watch this show?

Christ, this is why I don't watch much TV again. Though, I do watch wrestling...so maybe I don't have much of a leg to stand on. However, I will say that most of the wrestling on TV now sucks...oh how I wish for the glory days of the mid to late ninties again (WCW, NOW, WWF, heyday of ECW...ah the good times).

-O

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think I speak for most sane people when I say ....,

OH GOD NO!

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Big O
Do people actually watch this show?

Christ, this is why I don't watch much TV again. Though, I do watch wrestling...so maybe I don't have much of a leg to stand on. However, I will say that most of the wrestling on TV now sucks...oh how I wish for the glory days of the mid to late ninties again (WCW, NOW, WWF, heyday of ECW...ah the good times).

-O

Too right! I want the "old" WWE (WWF) to come back... otherwise known as the "ATTITUDE" era, it was hilarious, especially with all the DX antics. The DX invading WCW episode was the best ever. The new DX sucks!

[edit on 14-7-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Ah yes, the Attitude era...when things were fun. And man, is this new WWECW crap garbage or what?

I've been watching TNA for a while and they're getting there. Last nights Rhyno promo was top notch. Good stuff. His backstage promo from the TNA website is great too....really good stuff.

-O

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I try to watch as much TNA as I can, but I haven't seen much of it lately.

The new ECW has instantly hit rock bottom, with Sabu and RVD facing charges of possession of cannabis - hence why RVD lost BOTH titles last week!

Within the next few years, TNA will take the spotlight from WWE, which will (WWE) hit rockbottom and end up bankrupt.

£.02

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Simple life..

The title...Simple...Life

Is that descriptive of the life they are living.?
Or is it descriptive of those who are living that life..

I'm still wondering..

[edit on 14-7-2006 by spacedoubt]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Please keep your posting to the topic of this thread. This is a thread about the simple life being picked up for a new season.

Do we really know if Paris Hilton is really the way they show her on TV? I know most of reality TV is edited to make it look a certain way. I also think Paris could be putting on a show for TV. Unless you have meet her in person, I do not think it is fair to make judgements about her.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sorry.

Simple life..Season 5, "Thats Hot"

top topics

join