It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marvin Bush political future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Youngest brother (Marvin) of the Bush crew may be the next governor of whatever state his dad tells him to run in. I figure it will be Virginia, he went to college there and has all of his business dealings there. But he seems to be the last of the brothers who has a chance, if any, in politics. He may have a little trouble with his sketchy past (something to do with the World Trade Center secruity). But i think his daddy is looking at him being the next in line for the royal family.
I think Neil Bush had some issues in the past that keeps him from any political future. They say his wife has some good dirt on him, asian dirt. I don't think his dad can clean up this boys mess. I believe Neil was friends of John Hinckleys family (John Hinckley being the boy who shot Ronald Reagan). I think Neil was even eating dinner with Hinkleys mom and dad the day their boy shot Reagan.

Side Note: )Isn't it funny that you have two brothers (George and Jeb) governor of two different states, at the same time, that both weren't born in. How does that work?)
I figure if the presidential election is fixed right, Jeb Bush will hold a big position in the future elections. Maybe not president or even Vice, but there will be a spot for him if Republicans can win.
But I say, watch for Marvin Bush, he may be the next dictator in 15 years.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
You may be right about elections being fixed in which my next statment may not mean anything, but...

I'M DONE VOTING FOR ANYONE NAMED BUSH!!!

new topics

join