It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack the Ripper to be revealed! A mason maybe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Ok, found them. The three ruffians are Jubela, Jubelo, and Jubelum correct?

I also found this site (haven't read it all... I'm supposed to be working!) debunking the Jack/Masonic connection.

Whatever was meant by the "Juwes" message found on a wall near one of the murder scenes, that term has never been used in Masonic ritual or ceremonies, and the story of the three ruffians had been removed from Masonic ritual in England (but not in the United States) 70 years before the Ripper murders took place.

The erasure of the "Juwes" message near a murder site could have been a well-meaning attempt to prevent anti-Semitic mob violence against innocent people, since some were already thinking of blaming Jewish immigrants for these murders..

www.bessel.org...

Gotta go... boss is watching.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
was there not some reference to one of the suspects having a nickname or something of leather apron?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

quoted from external source
John Pizer (1850-1897). Pizer was a Polish Jew who worked as a bootmaker in Whitechapel. After the first two Ripper murders, Police Sergeant William Thick brought Pizer in for questioning. Thick apparently believed that Pizer was a man known as "Leather Apron", a local man who was notorious for committing minor assaults on prostitutes. In the early days of the Whitechapel murders many locals suspected that "Leather Apron" was the killer. He was cleared of any suspicion when it turned out that at the time of one of the murders he had been talking with a police officer as they watched a spectacular fire on the London docks. Pizer claimed that Thick had known him for years, and implied that his arrest was based on animus and not evidence.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm a bit late to the party. But I just have a couple of questions.

1. Does Masonic lore refer to the three "ruffians" as the three "Juwes?"
2. Does the term "Juwes" exist at all in the Masonic lexicon?

What I find interesting is that Mason or not, I believe the crimes were commited by someone with knowledge of arcana. Pretty extensive knowledge.

ML, no doubt you have explored the areas of toponomy and onomatology.

Have you looked at the murders and how they relate to the Vesica Piscis?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beelzebubba
I'm a bit late to the party. But I just have a couple of questions.

1. Does Masonic lore refer to the three "ruffians" as the three "Juwes?"

No. In the Masonic legend, the three ruffians are brothers from the city of Tyre, which makes them Phoenicians, not Jews. This also applies to the Master Hiram, who, although his mother was an Israelite, had a Phoenician father, and was likewise not considered Jewish, having been brought up in Phoenician culture and religion.

2. Does the term "Juwes" exist at all in the Masonic lexicon?

No. The term "Israelite" is used in Masonic ritual instead.

Have you looked at the murders and how they relate to the Vesica Piscis?

I have not, though I tend to believe that the Ripper murders were the work of a crazed sadist instead of someone attempting to send secret messages.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Thank you for clearing up the "Juwes" reference ML. This was one of the many points made by Stephen Knight that was nagging me. I searched through my meagre collection of Masonic literature and could find no such reference. This term was one of the major factors used by Knight in pinning the Ripper killings on the Freemasons (Specifically, William Gull). It would seem that this severely discredits Knight and his conclusions.

As to the nature of the Ripper and the Vesica Piscis. I find it curious that a crazed sadist would position his victims at due North, South, East, and West. The fifth victim seems to have been used as the starting point for the creation of the Vesica Piscis. In some way it seems (to me) that the Ripper committed his crimes in reverse after having carefully selected his sites.

Link to Full Map

Sorry to have taken so long to reply. I have recently had some new additions to the family.

[edit on 16/8/2007 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I heard that Jack was the kid of some rich people who owned shops around town.

That's how he was able to murder and then vanish. He would just pop around the corner into the family business. It's also the perfect excuse if you get questioned.

I'll see if I can find more info.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join