It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack the Ripper to be revealed! A mason maybe?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The real identity of the person suspected of carrying out the Jack the Ripper murders will be revealed later.

Jack the Ripper's suspected true identity will be revealed later, more than 100 years after his gruesome series of murders terrified London.

The killer was never caught and there have been countless investigations, books, articles, plays, films and musicals based on the murders.

Now documents from the original investigation have been discovered by a descendant of the officer in charge of the case in 1888.

The papers from Chief Inspector Donald Swanson shed new light on the case and are said to contain the name of the person suspected of the crimes.

Source: Link

The fact that this will reveal the name of the person "suspected" of the crimes, in my opinion means that this will still leave the conspiracy option wide open. I am referring to the freemasonary connection to the murders.
Some say that Sir William Gull, physician to the queen at the time carried out the murders, and as a mason, he carried out the killings according to masonic ritual.

I look forward to hearing what these papers have to say, and whether or not it will shed any light on the matter.

CX.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
so what do you suggest we do?

Hunt down his possible descendants and jail them for life because they may have something in their genetics which is related to an "evil" legend who lived over a century ago?

An evil gene perhaps?

Whilst I do find the legend of Jack the Ripper intriguing, this is more from a psychological perspective than anything to do with justice....

Obviously whoever the hell it was is long gone, and more than likely his/her soul is tormented by the crimes he/she commited whilst in this mortal realm, therefore, this is no longer a case for Earthly Judgement, if there is a such a thing which can actually be determined True and Just.

To me, this is simply an interesting and famous part of infamous victorian history.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Isn't this just the same old same old. How many times has someone stepped forward waving 'recently discovered documents' none of which have led to the definitive suspect. The case continues I'm afraid, although I'd love to be wrong.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
this book convinced me it was Sickert, and that anesthesia is our greatest invention...you'll have to read the book to know why

Portrait of a Killer: Jack the Ripper Case Closed (Paperback)
by Patricia Cornwell

Jack the Ripper was renowned artist Walter Sickert (1860-1942) according to Cornwell, in case anyone hasn't yet heard. The evidence Cornwell accumulates toward that conclusion in this brilliant, personal, gripping book is very strong, and will persuade many. In May 2001, Cornwell took a tour of Scotland Yard that interested her in the Ripper case, and in Sickert as a suspect. A look at Sickert's "violent" paintings sealed her interest, and she became determined to apply, for the first time ever, modern investigatory and forensic techniques to the crimes that horrified London more than 100 years ago.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

The fact that this will reveal the name of the person "suspected" of the crimes, in my opinion means that this will still leave the conspiracy option wide open. I am referring to the freemasonary connection to the murders.
Some say that Sir William Gull, physician to the queen at the time carried out the murders, and as a mason, he carried out the killings according to masonic ritual.

I look forward to hearing what these papers have to say, and whether or not it will shed any light on the matter.

Extremely unlikely.

Gull has been suggested as a suspect in the Jack the Ripper murders, related to an alleged conspiracy between British royalty and the Freemasons... Most historians have dismissed these ideas as utterly unreliable. At the time of the frenzied Whitechapel murders, Gull was in his seventies and already had suffered a stroke.

Source

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Apparently there was high anti-semitism at the time, and police had a suspect who was a Jew.

Swanson also wrote that the reason Kosminski might never have been arrested was that a witness was scared to inform on a fellow Jew. He wrote: "Because the suspect was also a Jew, and also because his evidence would convict the suspect, and witness would be the means of murderer being hanged which he did not wish to be left on his mind."

And they did not want to incite the problem even more.

Strange that this news came out today of all days, M.E.

www.lse.co.uk... Story.asp?story=FD1327080X&news_headline=jack_the_ripper_identified_by_investigating_detective

A mason, anyone else?

[edit on 13-7-2006 by Denied]

CX

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrBones666
so what do you suggest we do?

Nothing. Personally i could'nt give a hoot if it turned out to be Scooby Doo! I'm just posting this as it maybe be of interest to this section.

CX.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
this book convinced me it was Sickert, and that anesthesia is our greatest invention...you'll have to read the book to know why

Portrait of a Killer: Jack the Ripper Case Closed (Paperback)
by Patricia Cornwell

Jack the Ripper was renowned artist Walter Sickert (1860-1942) according to Cornwell, in case anyone hasn't yet heard. The evidence Cornwell accumulates toward that conclusion in this brilliant, personal, gripping book is very strong, and will persuade many. In May 2001, Cornwell took a tour of Scotland Yard that interested her in the Ripper case, and in Sickert as a suspect. A look at Sickert's "violent" paintings sealed her interest, and she became determined to apply, for the first time ever, modern investigatory and forensic techniques to the crimes that horrified London more than 100 years ago.

Patricia Cornwell is a member of the Illuminati. It is in her interests to protect the name of the Mason Gull.

She continues to pollute the world with her own evil brand of murder and horror, damaging the subconscious minds of as many people as she can peddle her foul little books to...

And she's not alone. Soul corruption is the world's largest industry.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Edelweiss Pirate]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edelweiss Pirate
Patricia Cornwell is a member of the Illuminati. It is in her interests to protect the name of the Mason Gull.

Please cite your source. I'm sure we're all really interested to see whereby you came upon this insider information.

I'll even humor you, and assume for a moment that there is an 'Illuminati'...

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edelweiss Pirate
She continues to pollute the world with her own evil brand of murder and horror, damaging the subconscious minds of as many people as she can peddle her foul little books to...
And she's not alone. Soul corruption is the world's largest industry.

You know, this sounds oddly familiar. Taxil Hoax anyone?

After this encyclical, Taxil underwent a public, feigned conversion to Roman Catholicism, and announced his intention of repairing the damage he had done to the true faith. His real intent, however, was to publicly slander the Freemasons (who had rejected him for membership), and simultaneously embarrass the Roman Catholic Church.

The first book produced by Taxil after his conversion was a four-volume history of Freemasonry, which contained fictitious eyewitness verifications of their participation in Satanism. With a collaborator who published as "Dr. Karl Hacks," Taxil wrote another book called the Devil in the Nineteenth Century, which introduced a new character "Diana Vaughan," a supposed descendant of the Rosicrucian alchemist Thomas Vaughan. The book contained many implausible tales about her encounters with incarnate demons, one of whom was supposed to have written prophecies on her back with its tail, and another played the piano in the shape of a crocodile.

Source

On April 19, 1897, Taxil called a press conference at which he claimed he would introduce Diana Vaughan to the press. He instead announced that many of his revelations about the Freemasons were fictitious. He thanked the clergy for their assistance in giving publicity to his wild claims. The hoax material is still used against Freemasons to this day

Soul corruption may be the world's largest industry, but public slander rates pretty highly. You are yourself a part of the statistic. Congrats!

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Thats funny. I thought Jack the ripper was possibly a Jewish barber?

Edelweiss pirate, sometimes, youre just too damn funny for your own good.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The fact that this guy is telling reporters that he will reveal the identity, rather than actually revealing the identity, seems to indicate he is clueless and a propagandista.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Edelweiss Pirate take note!!!!

Results 1 - 10 of about 673 for Edelweiss Pirate Jack the ripper. (0.19 seconds)

I don't mean to cast aspersions, make a mockery of you, or really get myself in trouble, but following your line of "logic" regarding the number of Masonic Paedophiles, I thought I'd run a check. It seems there are about 673 incidents on Google that indicate your association with Jack the Ripper, as well as all the others relating to you and paedophilia. It would seem you have been very busy.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
A couple nights ago I watched a TV show on National Geographic Channel about Masonic Secrets and they touched on the Jack the Ripper connection. Unfortunately I do not remember it exactly and I don't have time now to search for the info, but from what I do remember Jack left a clue in a message reltaing to the three sub-masons (don't remember their names... something like Juda, Judam, and Judith) who killed master mason Hiram Abiff. Also, supposedly the police chief was a mason and quickly got rid of that message.

Sorry for posting this without more info but my lunch break is over. I'll try to find more later.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
ah yes, the movie from Hell touched on that. The police cheif was a high ranking mason and was part of the plot, and that is why he got away with it.

And this is not what the schools teach. Rarther, the 'lack of technology' the dark winding alleyways etc, inexperience of the police force.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
A couple nights ago I watched a TV show on National Geographic Channel about Masonic Secrets and they touched on the Jack the Ripper connection. Unfortunately I do not remember it exactly and I don't have time now to search for the info, but from what I do remember Jack left a clue in a message reltaing to the three sub-masons (don't remember their names... something like Juda, Judam, and Judith) who killed master mason Hiram Abiff. Also, supposedly the police chief was a mason and quickly got rid of that message.

No, there was no allusion to the ruffians of the Masonic legend in the letter, and the letter was not covered up.

There were three letters, and one piece of grafitti left on one of the crime scenes. The grafitti read "The Juwes are men who will be blamed for nothing". In his book, Knight claimed that "the Juwes" alluded to the three ruffians of Masonic legend. Obviously that's quite a stretch.

The three letters are known as "Dear Boss", "Saucy Jack", and "From Hell". It is disputed whether these letters are authentic, or whether they were sent to Scotland Yard by pranksters. Of the three, the only one that mentions even anything similar to Masonry is the "Dear Boss Letter", where the author, supossedly Jack the Ripper, wrote:

That joke about Leather Apron gave me real fits.

However, this was not a reference to the leather Aprons worn by Masons at Lodge meetings. The London police first gave Jack the Ripper the moniker "Leather Apron" because it is a garment worn by butchers.

Originally posted by Peyres

ah yes, the movie from Hell touched on that. The police cheif was a high ranking mason and was part of the plot, and that is why he got away with it.

And this is not what the schools teach.

That is because the movie (and the comic book that the movie was based on) is fictional. In real life, Gull was a sick old man who needed a cane to even walk at the time of the Ripper murders. It would have been practically impossible for him to overpower the Ripper's victims in such manner as they were.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the clarification ML.

There were three letters, and one piece of grafitti left on one of the crime scenes. The grafitti read "The Juwes are men who will be blamed for nothing". In his book, Knight claimed that "the Juwes" alluded to the three ruffians of Masonic legend. Obviously that's quite a stretch.

This is what I was referring to and was touched on in the NatGeo program. Do you know the names of the three ruffians? Also, why do you feel it's a stretch? I appologize... I'm not questioning you and I'll be honest, I have very little info to go on (just the little I remember from the NatGeo show). I'm just trying to learn. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
Do you know the names of the three ruffians?

Yes.

Also, why do you feel it's a stretch?

Because I don't see how a passing, albeit strange, allusion to Jews has anything to do with Freemasonry. Knight assumed the "Leather Apron" comment was a reference to Masonry, then simply looked for something he could connect to Masonry.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
Results 1 - 10 of about 673 for Edelweiss Pirate Jack the ripper. (0.19 seconds)

22,700 for 'Hobbes Jack the Ripper"

"I'm Jack the Ripper!" "No, I'm Jack the Ripper!" "I'm..."

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Yes.

I don't suppose you'd like to share their names with us? Guess I should have paid more attention to Masonic Secrets huh?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join