It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone have new info on Metal Library?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hi, I was surfing the net and ran across an article I found at the coast to coast website. This article is about a man named Janos "Juan" Moricz. He supposedly found a cave in South America that has a library of metal and crystal or glass books in it.

If this is true, and I will do more research into this, then it could definately help fuel beliefs that Atlantis was located in South America.

Here is my source link:

The Quest For The Metal Library

If anyone has more info to add, or just want to comment on this article please feel free. Any help finding more info on this would also be greatly appreciated.

I for one believe that Atlantis was located in South America, with the main city location being in the Greater and Lessor Antilles.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
That's a very interesting site, the Metal Library intrigues me quite a bit...We should get an expedition going and unlock the knowledge our forefathers have left us (or whoever else it may be). I don't know if its a highly advanced human civilization or alien, but whoever built it seemed to want conscious beings to find it. I cannot speak for these beings as I have no idea what they behave like though. Its a tough call, but it seems like a genuine find. Maybe only consciousnesses that have evolved beyond a certain point are allowed to enter this library? Interesting indeed...Like "Stargate" that had a genetic unlocker for it to be used the first time..

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
From Jaramillo, Hall was able to learn the true story of the Tayos library—which was not in the Cueva de los Tayos at all! Jaramillo stated that he had entered the library in 1946, when he was 17 years old.

He was shown it by an uncle, whose name has gone unrecorded but who was known as "Blanquito Pelado" (a loving description of the man's appearance). He was apparently on friendly terms with the local Shuar population, who invited him to see a secret in gratitude for the kindness and goodness he had shown towards the tribe.

Jaramillo entered the system at least once after that. On that occasion, he saw a library consisting of thousands of large, metal books stacked on shelves, each with an average weight of about 20 kilograms, each page impressed from one side with ideographs, geometric designs and written inscriptions.

There was a second library, consisting of small, hard, smooth, translucent—what seemed to be crystal—tablets, grooved with parallel encrusted channels, stacked on sloping shelves of trestled units covered in gold leaf. There were zoomorphic and human statues (some on heavy column plinths), metal bars of different shapes, as well as sealed "doors"—possibly tombs—covered in mixtures of coloured, semi-precious stones.

There was a large sarcophagus, sculpted from hard, translucent material, containing the gold-leafed skeleton of a large human being. In short, an incredible treasure, stored away as if hidden in preparation for some upcoming disaster.

On one occasion, Jaramillo took down seven books from the shelves to study them, but their weight prevented him from replacing them. It also meant that they were too heavy to remove from the library and reveal to the world. Jaramillo never produced any physical evidence for his claims, which may explain why he wanted to live in the shadows of this story.

Hall did ask him why he never took photographs. "He said that it would not prove anything." Other discoveries, such as the infamous Burrows Cave in the United States, prove that seeing actually isn't believing.

Still, Jaramillo stated that he had left his initials in these seven books so that, if the library were ever discovered, it could be proved that it was he who had entered it.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
the info i just got was from stuffucanuse.com

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I'm wondering if this is real, why can't a team just go there and take a lot of photographs and let the world know? Sounds simple enough to me. I suppose the conspiracy side might enter the equation if someone suspected information about advanced technology might exist within the libray. If there really is a library. Perhaps there is a library full of what the daily life of an Atlantean (or a person in a more ancient culture from thousands of years ago) was like and their literature and culture. I would not see any reason for that to be kept secret. It would be a great discovery.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Stan Hall is the definitive key to the saga of the Metal Library. His recently published 'Tayos Gold: The Archives of Atlantis' and his website www.goldlibrary.com... should be read together. Short, specific questions can be addressed to his email address: [email protected]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm fascinated by Father Crespi's collection.

But at the same time I'm frustrated that mainstream archeology seems to be ignoring this.

I read recently that sumerian writing was found on a very well engineered ancient waterway that comes down from the mountains.

So this is now 2 examples of ancient Sumerian culture in South America.

Everything we think we know about past civilizations is wrong.

top topics

join