It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all! And please read...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Folks,

My name is David Biedny, and I'm the co-host of on internet radioshow on the paranormal, The Paracast (www.theparacast.com).

I found about about this excellent web site from a listener who wanted me to know about a thread between y'all and Michael Horn. I know, that name will make you flinch, we've been going head to head with him on our show, he's a piece of work.

So I was hoping that Mr. Ritzmann will read this message, I would love to talk with him and his outstanding work in dealing with Horn. I've just used my Photoshop skills to analyze and debunk one of the Meier photos, my results are up on the Michael Horn thread on our site. I invite you all to take a look and tell me that you think.

I hope you will visit our site, listen to the archived episodes, and enjoy the Michael Horn thread, where he's had a pretty obvious mental break - and judging my the thread in which he goes up against Mr. Ritzmann and his photos, his meltdown on our forums is not a first.

I'll take a look at the rest of your forums, thanks for fighting the good fight!

dB

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

But you might want to contact administration here, as I'm not sure that you can post your site info without permission.

But otherwise, welcome!

Mechanic 32.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Normally we don't allow brand new members to promote their websites BUT since one of our Members contacted you we'll make an exception here. That combined with the fact you are actively trying to expose an already exposed hoax that just won't go away I even u2ued JRitzmann a link to this thread so he will see it.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Normally we don't allow brand new members to promote their websites BUT since one of our Members contacted you we'll make an exception here. That combined with the fact you are actively trying to expose an already exposed hoax that just won't go away I even u2ued JRitzmann a link to this thread so he will see it.

Springer...

Springer - a million thanks, and btw, I absolutely LOVE your sig, describes my experiences with Horn to a T and then some. I appreciate you alerting Jeff, I would LOVE to speak with him. You've made an outstanding resource, keep up the reat work!

dB

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Welcome! Check out Social Issues on PTS. You will find the experience to be both friendly and rewarding.

Grady

top topics

join