It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bet it's inside the CIA.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
There really is no need to worry about what the hallopa of the CIA or what the CIA is doing with the NWO is all about.

I think that if bush gets impeached then the CIA will declare a national state of emergency and they will clearly impose martial law on the us, and the CIA is most definately going to inflict damage across the globe using certain psyops programs, on several different countries across the world.

That will give the CIA the upperhand. That will give the CIA an upper hand and will allow them to circumvent the united states and then they can reinact certain events from the bible-- ahem, the cia has various projects to come to power, they are not dumb, but they are logical, but they can be stopped.

I think that the CIA knows something we dont.

How much you want to bet that the CIA is pulling the strings?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The CIA, NSA, FBI, CSIS, MI5 & MI6, KGB, MOSSAD, and all the rest of them intelligence agencies all take their orders from the same guys further up the pyramid. They all need to be disbanded and prosecuted for crimes against humanity.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I think that is a VERY simplistic view to take, and not one that is particularly helpful.

The Intelligence organizations are in place (believe it or not) for the protection of the country they are based in. The problem is not the organizations themselves, its the amount of secrecy allowed to them in the name of "national security".

Anytime an organization is given unlimited resource and unlimited secrecy, then that organization becomes vulnerable to corruption. At the same time, intelligence is a very valuable thing, and military secrets are important to a nations survival.

The problem is known as a "catch 22". You need secrecy to protect your country from those who would do harm, but secrecy gives rise to those who would do harm. There is no simple solution to this. The only way to defend freedom from tyranny is to constantly be vigilant. Our founding fathers devised a system of check and balances to keep the Govt. from becoming to powerful, but as times changed, power also changed. I feel that it is time for some serious reform to our nations Government. Maybe all LE/IO should have to report directly to the State Govt. they are operating under at the time. Give more power to the State, and less to the Federal Government.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWObringer
I think that if bush gets impeached then the CIA will declare a national state of emergency and they will clearly impose martial law on the us, and the CIA is most definately going to inflict damage across the globe using certain psyops programs, on several different countries across the world.

What document gives the CIA the power to declare a state of emergency and/or implement martial law?

JDub

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicotine1982
I think that is a VERY simplistic view to take, and not one that is particularly helpful.

The Intelligence organizations are in place (believe it or not) for the protection of the country they are based in. The problem is not the organizations themselves, its the amount of secrecy allowed to them in the name of "national security".

Give more power to the State, and less to the Federal Government.

Right.....are they are in place for the protection of the country, or for the economical interests of the country? (international financiers)

I'm not saying I have any idea how to fix the problem which is clearly the system under which we live, but if you want a very intelligent and scientific/historical insight into the minds of the kind of people we have running these secret military intelligence groups I strongly suggest people read "The Fifth Man" by Roland Perry.

It mentions absolutely nothing about the NWO but is an entirely professional and unbiased look at the mental workings of a certain elite of the secret services(namely MI6,) in fact, if anything, it is written in admiration of the pure megalomaniac social paradigms and ideas within our so called protectors.

Whether you are conservative or liberal, I'm sure you will find this book interesting.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hasnt the CIA been out of its proper jurisidction since 1949? If that the case, then they have been outside their own governmental boundries from before. I think that some agencies have been preventing from such an incorrence from getting to public, but I have known since 1991, that the CIA has been testing on multiple cases, and they have been deeming unconstitutional acts as legal, like for one instance, they have a super depot program under the housing and housing acts, that is to rid all adults of toxins in their body (from my perspective). They also can subvert conciencnesses from one body to another. They can do this in your dream state
, I know this by now. Where was I in the early 1990s? I dont know where I was from 1989-1991. Heck, I may have not even existed, because when I try to think back my memories draw a total blank. You see that what I'm saying?

top topics

join