It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what restraints on different topics that can be discussed are there.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Oh, some people here know me from before, how I post and say the strangest comments. I dont feel the need to write paranoid rants to make fun of conspiracy theories like aliens or ufos spying on houses or the different conspiracy theories about the two bushes being illuminati members. I'm just asking what other conspiracy theories I can talk about here. I mean like besides politics, there are some very abnormal conspiracies going on within the government and the CIA. Your mind plays tricks on you, so you never know what to talk about here.

That being said, what topics should I look for?

oh... and by the way...

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO THE # THAT WAS USING MY ACCOUNT BEFORE? IF I FIND OUT WHO THAT loooooooooser was who used my account, I will be so mad-- I will be SO pissed off if I see him again-- that injured person was like SO mental, I mean it makes me want to rip my head off who in the first place would say that they want to replace me and then say that "OMG I am in college at NYU" I dont even want to know what they wanted to post here. Good riddance. So what it came from my ip address, does that make a difference, not really, but it shouldnt be the topic of all of my posts.

Some people never learn do they. I really want to know who that was using my account the last year and a half. It'd probably piss me off though. Hmm...

Eh, oh well, what's changed? I'd like a U2U regarding important updates. I havent been here in long.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
As for what type of topics are good for discussion here, just use common sense.

Basically anything not illegal, immoral, or abusive to other members, for starters.

Also, truthfulness goes a long way here, as well. False claims, for instance are dealt with, accordingly.

And last but not least, if someone else was truly using your account before, I'd suggest changing your password, if you had not done so already.

[edit on 7/13/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Yeah, okay. I can see what you're saying about having false claims being dealt with accordingly I think you should not lie on your first post back and you definately should be honest with yourself and say who you are with your thoughts and actions. Making conspiracy theories up without proper proof unless you're solely posting your personal opinion, is wrong. I think that unless if you post something about some topic without citing a reference the post you post should thereby be questioned without a doubt. I think people see through their actions, and they do not realize what to think. Some people just go with the flow. You have very good advice Mechanic 32. I was lucky to have had my account had to not be banned while that "person" was making these false claims and then making it look like I was the one doing the posting. It is one bad subject to talk about.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Kinda like coming into chat and making false claims that you are another entity in another body and that ur 17yr old butt is a lawyer. maybe you should practice what u preach kid. You just threw any credibility you mighta had right out the window. Especially after i just seen that supposedly someone using your account was making outlandish claims. I now think that it was you all along looking for attention just like the chat incident an hour ago.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
To reiterate my first post here, NWObringer...

You might want to rethink your strategy.

Oh, and by the way, the "F" word in your original post here was'nt nice, no matter what the context it was used in.

2 cents.

new topics

top topics

join