It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(doc) The guy who knew the guy.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
“Did you hear about the guy, who knew the guy, who knew the guy from ATS?”

“Huh? What the hell you on about mate?”

“That guy, you know the one that’s doing the radio thingy”

“Who? Dave?”

“Yea that’s the one, well I heard he was an alien cyborg from Venus”

“What the…….. William are you high again mate?”

“Am I …Come on Simon you know me better than that, I’m dead serious man”

“ * Sighs* ok mate so who told you this heap of garbage man, come on you cant seriously believe it. I mean what proof do you have?”

“I told you already man, my mate heard off a guy who knew the guy, who knew the guy from the site man. HE says that big Dave is mental man, he actually eats veggies man, come on mate he HAS to be an alien man it has to be true. Who in their right mind is gonna eat veggies man”

“ William, do you mean to tell me that a guy who knew a guy, who knew a guy on the site told you this? Just because someone eats veggies doesn’t mean they are aliens from space. Come one mate, think about this rationally, where’s the proof? I mean I know Dave is known to be a bit… well… Different at times, it don’t mean he’s an alien”

“ Siimmooonnn your not hearing me mate, he eats veggies man, and he sings in the shower”

“ Wwooaaaa hold it right there mate, how the hell do you know he sings in the shower?”

“Cos that guy………..”

“ Right, ENOUGH!!!, enough mate ok, Iv heard some really freaky # in my time, but this is just……stupid.”

“Are you calling me stupid Simon man?, do you think I would just believe any old conspiracy out there man? Come on you know me”

“ I USED to know you, but lately you ve plunged way off the deep end mate, last week you were telling me Springer was David Icke in disguise, and he was trying to overthrow ATS, and change everyone into Zombies. You’ve lost it mate, BIG TIME.”

“ I think you’re the one that’s lost it Simon, they’re out their man, just waiting. There gonna come get me, I know to much, iv delved into the secrets of the universe man, come on don’t keep your eyes closed to it all mate. This site man, its getting full of aliens and agents mate, we’re not safe anymore man, their watching us, all the time. Listening to our words man”

“ William I think you need time off mate, come on il take you to the car, its ok, you’ll be ok. Your just tired mate and have been working to hard.”

“But I’m not tired Simon, my eyes are open to the truths of the world man, Thy are OUT THERE man and they’re coming to get me, I cant go home…”

“ Ok then, we wont go home il take you to see a nice man I know, he lives in a nice big house mate and you will have a lovely room all to yourself to rest in ok mate?”

“ um um um, but I……”

“ No buts mate we gonna get you fixed right up and you are gonna get some sleep”
“ Ok Simon mate, ok I’ll go”

“ Good, you need it mate trust me, once you come back to the office again in a few days, you will have forgotten this nonsense!”

“ But its not nonsense, they ARE trying to get me cos I know to much man,”

“ William?”

“ Yea mate?”

“ Goodnight”

“ What the…………….”

EDITED for spelling error grr

[edit on 033131p://34073 by ronishia]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
ronishia.....quick question....how in the world did you edit your entry?? I can't find the edit button on any of my posts anymore!! Am I blind or did it just vanish?
Good story btw......

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
look at top of your post were it says quote the edit button should be either beside it or above it.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia
look at top of your post were it says quote the edit button should be either beside it or above it.

But it is only active for a period of time after the post was originally posted. (couple hours, I think)

Funny story, ronishia! I think this is the third ATS themed story.

Gives me an idea for 'the mod squad' complete with pics. I gotta start working on it. lol

[edit on 7/13/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Gives me an idea for 'the mod squad' complete with pics. I gotta start working on it. lol

Now you're scaring me

BTW, ronishia...that was well written. The bar is being raised early in this contest, that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
good story ronisha, I likes

top topics

join