Monatomic Gold, "Egyptian Gold Elixir" or White Powder Gold

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
You should all seek immediate medical & psychological help.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm very skeptical of the gold thing,I remember when in Las Vegas I had 12 shot's of Goldschlager,only thing I felt after was a terrific hangover,maybe it was wrong grade of gold?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

The whole Ormus (and “alternative knowledge”) world is full of confusing information that takes some years to balance out....
There is not always such a thing as “right” and “wrong” – especially when the “conservative viewpoint” may think IT’S ALL WRONG...!!

I'm going to try it. I just bought 250 ml salt-water Ormus...in fact it is being made right now:-). I Will keep you ALL posted (I hope;-))

Where is “Sir Laurence” in this story...? Living VERY quietly and saying NOTHING since the bad publicity ....I think IF he was ILLUMINATI he would not write a book or unravel about the birth line of Jesus

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
guys, come on. I was just talking to my friend, who is from egypt, he says he took the stuff for years and never felt any different...and that was like for 3500 years, never did anything.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
New to the forum.

I found my way here by ways of a search for MonAtomic Gold information, especially in regards to side effects, or overdose syptoms.

I have some issues with my sense of balance, and a ringing in my ears. If anyone else has had experiences similar to this, I'd love to hear about them.

For those of you morbidly curious about these matters (as the general tone of this forum suggests to me, pardon if that is offensive) I went to the hospital today. That is very unlike me, I'd not turn to the usual kind of doctor 9 times out of 10, but I was concerned about my hearing, so I figured I should at least check. No physical symptoms on my ears, no infections...rather likely something to do with my brain, and the way it processes its' input. Medically, my condition was not auditory but anywhere from post Cochlea, along the hearing nerves, to the brain itself. No infection on the balance-organ, that is to say no Vestibular Neuronitis.

That got me thinking about the gold I had been taking.

Before I go into this in any more detail, I'd like to hear from anyone who might be able to offer some first-hand information.

Jeremy

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Ive seen alot of disinformation about white gold powder. All ive got to say is if this stuff was ment to destroy our dna wouldnt they have been giving it to us for 100 of years now..... If we are evolving and they had to give us this stuff to keep us in 3d wouldnt it make more scence to never let us evolve and just feed us this stuff sence day one.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
i've read that in ancient egypt that silver was called "white gold". silver is used today as an antibiotic.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
how can you make gold powder from gold or sth else? i looked on the entire website and i did not found the concise reciepy...sorry for my english but i am a romanian...i am waiting you on johnny_baubau@yahoo.com to talk about this stuff...please tell me as i am so curious...try put gold in mineral water and see what's happening
...i believe that there is a secret but does anybody know how can a person obtain monoatomic gold?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JeremyStarseed

Never fear, melko is here, to help you bunch of nuubs. If you really want to find out all the facts, on this topic and really care about it, you will read this whole link.... top to bottom, www.asc-alchemy.com... other than that I wish to not discuss this topic any further, those of you who know will understand. Thanks:>

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hello.

I know Jason from ZPTECH, he personally sends me his products.

I have been taking Zynergy Liquid ( Gold ) everyday for a month now.

I take AstraLight Level Five Powder every weekend as a " Party / Transformation Drug ".

I take the 2012 Titanium Alchemy Liquid after my workout sessions / exercises nearly everyday.

I have fairly bad scoliosis that I grew up with, I am missing half a left lung from a very serious life threatening mold infection that nearly took my life three times.

I am missing hearing in my right ear and sight in my right eye.

My resume includes: Yoga, Jeet Kune Do, Falun Gong, Quantum Touch, Meditation Retreats.

As an instructor for these practices I have found the Mono Atomic Elements to be an incredible transformation tool.

I have conquered nearly ALL of my scoliosis in a MONTH where as I have been struggling for nearly twenty years with my back problems to correct them.

My lung is regrowing I can feel it. Focus has returned incredibly, muscle durability, longevity.

Eye sight is coming back slowly but surely; Hearing came back in near fullness within the first week of Zynergy therapy.

It would be nearly impossible for me to attribute my bodies transformation to a mere mind placebo affect.

The studio I endorse is called (UMAC).

Previous employment: www.codesandchaos.com

I am a avid book collector with an appraised collection.

Among . other . things.

In consideration of the skeptics I will vouch for you in stating that MA's can be extremely dangerous in certain circumstances. They are not for everyone and should only be taken on a highly maintained schedule for specific purposes and NOT for permanent use.

The X-Ray's of my Spine / Lungs tell no Lies.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Lingo

Lingo your kidding aren't you mate ? ZPTECH is just selling snake oil ... to a new generation of suckers.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
mon·a·tom·ic (mn-tmk)
adj.
1. Occurring as single atoms: Helium is a monatomic gas.
2. Having one replaceable atom or radical.
3. Univalent

www.thefreedictionary.com...

A liquid metal ion source (LMIS) based upon a gold/germanium eutectic has been developed. The LMIS emits a variety of ions including monatomic gold and gold clusters

www.sciencedirect.com... 029585178&_rerunOrigin=scholar.google&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=b19b0b29c484d5cc9f6c4ac7a908496b

If the marketers of said snake oil are able to mass produce claimed substance. There would not only be peer reviewed papers I summize a nomination for the Nobel Prize.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by meaguire]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I watched the "lost secrets of the ark" video.
While it was very interesting,I would not take this WPG substance without a lot more research.
If it is true that its going to be used in a new generation of cancer treatment,then maybe there is something to it--although people used to drink radioactive salts as a "pick me up"a hundred or so years ago.

They died,of course.(Although it did work as a pick me up for a short while)

Just saying,its best to know the ins and outs of things like this before you experiment on yourself.

Interesting none the less.

To the OP-How are you felling after you have taken the stuff?
Do you still use it?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dnero6911

Hi I am following this thread still trying to find first person accounts of having tried Monoatomic Gold.

I watched this Soundless Dawn video

www.youtube.com.../c/2B656532538F2024/4/FT_zxNhd11U

he promotes ZPtech in it and as I am generally a fan of SD's work I purchased the minimum beginning product from ZPtech their powdered Monoatomic Gold. Now I'm reluctant to try it. Yes I know a backwards process in that I probably should have researched it first before purchasing it, but there you have it the persuasive power of a good presentation.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
theres definitely something up with this stuff;

i ordered some and received some and tried some; on a trip cross country while taking it i manifested an interaction with "authorities" where my supply was taken and i was arrested for supposedly being intoxicated by it, the charges were dropped but i was forced to stay in some remote town until the stuff "wore off".the confiscated portion was never returned and i was to be thankful(?) that the charges were dropped.

the interaction is so subtle to the self you probably dont notice anything different.when you are interacting with others the pronouncement of your regular talents becomes the "issue" aforementioned in my prior paragraph that gets you into trouble.

its healthy and not something that is trouble causing; but im sure others feel you should be existing within the same laws that allows for their existence, and due to the pronouncement of self taking it can be termed unhealthy.

i would recommend it, but then there is the cost of making and packaging and acquiring it; the gold has to come from somewhere.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Heres the deal. Websites(excluding ASC, who seems to be not taking any new orders) do NOT sell orbitally rearanged monatomic platinum group elements (ORMEs),. Therefore, when people say "what i took was not harmful, because ORMEs are not metallic", their logic fails, because whiel it is true that ORMES are not metallic, the internet products are not ORMEs. Some sites sell elixers that are safe, but not monatomic, or anything near Hudson's true ORME.

But on the other side of the coin, people who say that David Hudson somehow maliciously benefits from the sale of internet "monatomic" (but not really) products is clueless about Hudson and ORMES. Have these people even read Hudson's patent? Its a totally different product that what websites are selling. The websites are just people making elixers and powders in their basements and backyards from source materials like certain mineral rich sands (which usually contain little or no platinum group elements). Do you really think they are annealing their powder at 600c+ in a magnetically shielded tube furnance under an inert gas??? If you answered no, then you cannot possibly associate Hudson's material with the material of internet ignoramuses. So stop besmirching Hudson's name. Also, people who are consuming internet products, you are NOT ingesting monatomic elements, and might possibly be consuming neurotoxic metal hydroxides at worst, and at best, a powder with zero or very very little platium group elements. There are a few reputable , honest guys out there.

If you want real ORME, youd better have a chunk of change and hire a chemist to produce them via Hudson's patent, or with the sodium burn method (which hudson said is an acceptable lesser alternative, but you risk contamination if you dont you a resilient crucible such as zirconium or quartz.).

ZPtech doesnt even anneal their grossly overpriced powders. They stick them in an oven at like 200 degrees, LOL. Not very purified!!

Best to stay away from gold, as it tends to alter brainwaves and potentially induce psychosis. Even Hudson recommended against taking pure gold for the most part. Gold is the least effective in regeneration. Many internet products appear to contain gold hydroxides, which convert to gold chloride in the stomach. Gold chloride is a potent neurotoxin. The significant elements are rhodium, ruthenium and iridium, in that order. With rhodium you get mental benefits like laser sharp focus and 4 sense dreaming, while being cured of cancer. WIth rhodium there is no danger of the chloride, as Rr chloride actually benefits the body, unlike gold chloride .Organometallic Rhodium and ruthenium are being studying for anti cancer and dna properties in various peer reviewed medical journals. Organometals are bound to carbon , which is a little different that hudson's orme, but similar.
edit on 6-1-2011 by somogyi64 because: clarity

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Anyone know how/if this relates to the topic at all?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
After reading a lot about monoatomic gold, both positive and negative. I decided there was only one way to find out. So I ordered some. After taking it I noticed a more alert state. I speak two languages fluently and also switch between languages in my internal dialogue... So sometimes and especially after lack of sleep I often fumble a bit looking for words. So I took some one morning after a sleepless night. and I found I was able to process and formulate my thoughts into speach at lightning speed, without the usual or occasional "ehmmm......errrr whatyamacallits" in between. I have not noticed any negative side effects. But I would advise not to take any other substances with it or while you are taking it, including alcoholic beverages, aside from the fact that it would be wasted money on the monoatomics because one is elevating your frquency and the other is diminishing it. It could have some unwanted side effects. Ashayana Hayes claims to have some ET intel that the stuff while at first may seem or actually does increase IQ and heightens the senses it does after a while work on the crystaline DNA structure like a hammer.(Also some speculate it is why some of the Kemetic/Egyptian Royalty that were pretty heavy into this substance died at a fairly young age of about 50 years). Personally I dont know what to make of the woman, my gut told me not to listen to her. What I would take into consideration when discerning it's promoters as well as people like Ashayana Hayes, is Mana#s 1# promoter, the late Laurence Gardner and who he was affiliated to or involved with. Doctor Blair Gibson is a big promoter of Mana too and there are numerous interviews with him on youtube.

Stay safe
and keep it real ;-)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join