It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monatomic Gold, "Egyptian Gold Elixir" or White Powder Gold

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I was wondering if anyone else out there has tried it, and if they have what have been there results?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Not yet. Still waiting on my supplies in order to try and make my own under the carefull eye of my friend.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Heres the link to the video the other member was talking about.... on google video

video.google.ca...

excellent movie on the subject matter...

More people respond this is important stuff...

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Watched the video last night.

Was very very interesting. quite intriguing and a very good video.

I REALLY wanna try this stuff now.

*wonders how much i need to eat/snort/shoot*

*will not shoot it or snort it*

GSA

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
That video was a soul shock.

It throws religion into another entirely different light, it throws our civilisation into a time line crisis, and it opens up a field of thinking that at some time in the past 'God / Gods' must have been here on earth to give us the technology and know how to achieve this mono atomic gold in circa 5000 bc.

It is awe inspiring and informative and I thank the poster with a very grateful heart for flagging this up for us all to watch.

A round of applause for you good poster!

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Im hoping that this is somehow real, but i dout that it accually does have the effects it claims to have.

www.paranormalis.com...

(post on it somewhere else(not by me))

Something with qualities such as granting infinite life, and and levitation.. WOULD BE MAJOR HEADLINES!!!
ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!

Plz prove me wrong, the stuff sounds awesome.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Seriously though... i Read the web pages against the use of monatomic material and it came back with warnings of things such as Reptilians, Illuminati mind control, Annuki Females, etc (just codswallop). What a load of crap.

I'm positive it is good for you

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
BEWARE!!!

The following URL is taken from the forums of the the first site mentioned in this post.

if oyu have a look at the date, and time of writing of each of the posts on this website, it will conclude you that the creator of the website and the supplier of the product ahs created threads and written in the threads to promote thier own product... without really hiding it at all..

This is Forum writing and scripting in a HUGE way... Check this rubbish out...

Does this product actually do those things? I'm sure they do.

And i plan on buying a few of these product in the next few weeks to test them out.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by DaRAGE]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
A JOB FOR YOU! INVESTIGATE!

The institute in the movie, are the legidimate? The words he talked about, the Egyptian cake bread stuff! what was that called? any info about it? Why were the pyramids tryangular? GO GO GO!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well, I did a little digging...the "Alphalearning Center" in Switzerland is run by some guy called "Sean Adam"

Source Article

Sadly we found
that more and more of the information that he had given us was
without a solid base, and that his medical knowledge leaved much to
be desired.We can find no trace of Sean Adam having any medical
qualifications, or being affiliated to medical institutes.

It would appear that the video uses this guy's "research center" to sell brainwave treatment and "etherium gold".

Based on what i've been able to dig up...along with also noticing (as one member already pointed out) that the BBS on a particular monotomic gold supplier's website seems to be "staged" with false postings. I too noticed the time stamps so close together...additionally, the writing style between posters was very similar over there.

Additionally, after watching the video on google..I have to say that much of what this guy is talking about is *COULD BE* ... ie; could be interpreted to support his beliefs.

I have not heard of any nanocomputer that is tens of times more powerful than the newest Silicon Graphics Workstations, and I keep up on nanotech quite a bit. . .

This isn't just a case of "overlooked science" as the man claims...it's pseudo-science with "just enough" factoids and big names to lend it any kind of credit.

Scratch the surface and the truth is revealed...

Besides, just reading the negative "side effects" on some of the websites make me warry as well.

I'd rather just buy a kilo of some "other white powder"...I'd actually vaccum my celling and get all my work done!

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Well, I did a little digging...the "Alphalearning Center" in Switzerland is run by some guy called "Sean Adam"

Source Article

Sadly we found
that more and more of the information that he had given us was
without a solid base, and that his medical knowledge leaved much to
be desired.We can find no trace of Sean Adam having any medical
qualifications, or being affiliated to medical institutes.

It would appear that the video uses this guy's "research center" to sell brainwave treatment and "etherium gold".

Based on what i've been able to dig up...along with also noticing (as one member already pointed out) that the BBS on a particular monotomic gold supplier's website seems to be "staged" with false postings. I too noticed the time stamps so close together...additionally, the writing style between posters was very similar over there.

Additionally, after watching the video on google..I have to say that much of what this guy is talking about is *COULD BE* ... ie; could be interpreted to support his beliefs.

I have not heard of any nanocomputer that is tens of times more powerful than the newest Silicon Graphics Workstations, and I keep up on nanotech quite a bit. . .

This isn't just a case of "overlooked science" as the man claims...it's pseudo-science with "just enough" factoids and big names to lend it any kind of credit.

Scratch the surface and the truth is revealed...

Besides, just reading the negative "side effects" on some of the websites make me warry as well.

I'd rather just buy a kilo of some "other white powder"...I'd actually vaccum my celling and get all my work done!

But just like the reptillians and all that crap, this is just one idea/theory/version .. it is intriguing to note that moses burnt gold and fed it to people in the bible, also that the egyptians used it as well, not that they lived forever or anything.. but still..

DaRAGE... I've actually taken the beginning stages of this... (YOU HAVE TO Administer this in STAGES, because taking the highest spin formulation wouldn't be as beneficial as 'paving' the way... I've taken their (zptech.com) very first 'tincture' the silicon rhodium, iridium monatomic gold and can honestly say placebo or not, from my first administration of the liquid.. (the powders are mixed with water and drank, as an 'elixir')... the first stages are mixed for you and come with an eye-dropper to take it... you generally take half a dropper the first time. and more and more each time.. after all of the product (the smallest quantity product available for the first stage) I have noticed definately more focus, concentration, more able to notice energies, and manipulate them 'easier' than before ... these are acurate notes considering I monitor myself a lot, my 'abilities', that is.. although its only my observation of things so cannot be taken as truth by you until you experience it yourself.. so we need to remember, conversation should just expand our potentials..

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   
You do know that those metals are toxic, right...??

Exactly how are you measuring your focus? how do you know your mental abilities are increasing..? how are you measuring this..?

unless you can objectively measure what you believe happening, it cannot be stated as fact.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by toolman

You do know that those metals are toxic, right...??

Exactly how are you measuring your focus? how do you know your mental abilities are increasing..? how are you measuring this..?

unless you can objectively measure what you believe happening, it cannot be stated as fact.

regardless of how I measured it, it would still be my opinion, mixed with emotions and what-not, its impossible for a human to observe and make an accurate calculation. I'm measuring it with the way I feel, the amount and quality of my 'work' and my over-all ability at problem solving compared to when I hadn't taken it.

Toxic.... well in that case, it might be wise to note that anything, even bread is toxic, when you take too much of it. Moderation or smaller doses is a perfect way to decrease the toxic effects of anything, so once again fear has lead the nation... You realize almost all multivitamins contain a toxic amount of metals right? that is if you already have a balanced amount of the metals,... well not very many plants give us monatomic gold, iridium, or rhodium.. sure there are some plants, but most contain iron and other lesser metals... it is in my opinion that these is a necessary component to our developement as humans.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have a friend that would swear his life on this stuff. He gave me some a few times. It really tasted like dirt... Not that I've ever tried dirt... lol. He claimed to notice a difference immediately after consumption of the substance, however I hardly noticed anything. It's interesting I suppose, and if there are any real scientific studies on the subject, I'll be inclined to believe their results.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sillinous1
I have a friend that would swear his life on this stuff. He gave me some a few times. It really tasted like dirt... Not that I've ever tried dirt... lol. He claimed to notice a difference immediately after consumption of the substance, however I hardly noticed anything. It's interesting I suppose, and if there are any real scientific studies on the subject, I'll be inclined to believe their results.

Yeh I agree it tastes salty, but I suppose that would be because its silicon... I'm not sure..

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma12321
Im hoping that this is somehow real, but i dout that it accually does have the effects it claims to have.

www.paranormalis.com...

(post on it somewhere else(not by me))

Something with qualities such as granting infinite life, and and levitation.. WOULD BE MAJOR HEADLINES!!!
ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!

Plz prove me wrong, the stuff sounds awesome.

Too awesome, of course.

Go to the links I provided in my post at the above address (paranormalis.com). You'll find another post by me there on this subject, and in that post more links to other informative websites about this soulless David Hudson scum and his enabler "Sir" Lawrence Gardiner a moneygrubbing slimeball.

Anyone here or anywhere else that is stupid enough to spend money on this "product", especially if they actually ingest this completely worthless and likely toxic material, is merely fulfilling one of the major tenets of evolutionary theory.

So, party on dudes.

Harte

[edit on 7/29/2006 by Harte]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Once again I've read all the 'negative' posts about monatomic gold, and none of them are actually scientifically based either.. its more just bashing theories and ideas which are associated with monatomic metals, not actually bashing the monatomic gold itself, considering theres not much research to attack. I would appreciate it if people would leave their theories and 'stories' out of this thread, as I wanted an intelligent discussion about the monatomic gold and its consumption in this day and age, I wanted people who have or will try this product and give their results.. so people can make a more educated decision.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
Once again I've read all the 'negative' posts about monatomic gold, and none of them are actually scientifically based either.. its more just bashing theories and ideas which are associated with monatomic metals, not actually bashing the monatomic gold itself, considering theres not much research to attack. I would appreciate it if people would leave their theories and 'stories' out of this thread, as I wanted an intelligent discussion about the monatomic gold and its consumption in this day and age, I wanted people who have or will try this product and give their results.. so people can make a more educated decision.

I haven't researched this much. HAVE there been any scientific studies on Monatomic gold?

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Yeah well i'm going to test it out.

If its monatomic gold +platinum elements, then they shouldn't be dangerous as they are NOT metal.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

I agree. I want more discussion on this subject.

I live in Brisbane Australia and am going to try it out.
I've read about this stuff before, but through Nexus Magazine.

I'd will check it out.

But i'd still like to here about any other experiences people have had with this stuff at all.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join