It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE! Help Me Support And Entertain The TROOPS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Go HERE To Help SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks For YOUR SUPPORT!

Dave

mod edit to tonw down CAPS

[edit on 15-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Going by the Stars and Stripes logo within your link, i take it, it is just the US troops? Or will this include the British who are out there in Iraq and Afghanistan too?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Bikereddie...

No STARS & STRIPES LOGO on my stuff brother..... not going to happen. I have ALWAYS supported ALL TROOPS in BATTLE.... not just the USA. The show may be Iraq.... but it is to ENTERTAIN and SUPPORT the USA and ALL, repeat ALL of it's allies.... especially my brothers and sisters from ROCK & ROLL Central!

Cheers Mate!

Dave

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply

Glad to know that there is someone out there who supports ALL troops, and has not forgotten the non American soldiers.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Hey we british soldiers were never forgotten in Iraq

At least whilst i was there we received a box each containing shower gel, chocolate and a magazine. Shame they sent us all the same magazine.

I believe it was the Womans Royal Voluntary Service. God Bless

I must admit though we were jelous of all the stuff the Americans received however they were a decent bunch and shared a lot of the stuff with us

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Hey we british soldiers were never forgotten in Iraq

Never said we were. I just wanted to point out the fact that it is all the troops that need support from all countries.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
God Bless The Queen! I just LOVE my brittish mates! (Salute)

I have just recently posted LOTS of NEW MATERIAL on my Pod-O-Matic Home Page. There is both AUDIO and VIDEO humor, gags and bits. Drop in, become a FAN and give me a shout! I really want to involve my ATS FAMILY in helping me EXPAND my base for the release and propagation of Radio First Termer Iraq in September.

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Thanks for your support!

Dave

new topics

top topics

join