It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Rally Point For Terrorists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Do you think terrorists will leave the fight in Iraq and attempt to infiltrate Israel through Syria?

Will we see IEDs and rocket propelled grenades from Iraq migrate to Israel's border with Syria?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It hasn't been reported in the News much, but the terrorists threat in Iraq is virtually invisable lately.

The problem in Iraq is the secular violence, not external terrorism. The US and Iraqi forces have reduced terrorists to dust for the most part.

The secular fighting problem is enormous for the US, because it includes many people from the police forces the US and other coalition allies trained. Unless the Iraqi Army can reign them in, it will be the US military exiting Iraq, not terrorists.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I see a lot of news in my country(U.K) about young muslims from this country attending terrorist training schools abroad...it wouldnt suprise me if they do target the UK as a haven for terrorists next.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by darksided
It hasn't been reported in the News much, but the terrorists threat in Iraq is virtually invisable lately.

Really? I suggest you check out some News web sites. Baghdad has been hit big time during the last week.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Will we see IEDs and rocket propelled grenades from Iraq migrate to Israel's border with Syria?

I would suggest that not much gets across Israel's border with Syria without the Israelis knowing about it. Border security is something of an obsession with the Israelis, and not without reason.

And why would terrorists need to be smuggled across the border anyway?
It doesn't seem like there is much point to me, it's not as if the West Bank and Gaza are running short of volunteers willing to die fighting the Israelis.

[edit on 7/13/06 by xmotex]

top topics

join