It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Please Help Dave Rabbit Entertain And Support The Troops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

PODcast: PLEASE Help Dave Rabbit ENTERTAIN And SUPPORT The TROOPS

This Is My Personal PLEA For Each Of You To STEP UP And Help Me ENTERTAIN And SUPPORT The TROOPS On The FRONT LINES. It Is EASY TO DO... Just E-Mail These THREE WEBSITES To EVERYONE On Your E-Mail ADDRESS BOOK.

www.daverabbit.podomatic.com
www.abovetopsecret.com
www.radiofirsttermer.com.vn

This Time.... Let's Say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED And MEAN IT!

length: 04:42
file: btsmpod_1793.mp3
size: 1106k
feed: btsm

[edit on 7/13/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

Mod Edit: CAP title

[edit on 6-9-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
A well deserved Podcast and a fully justified of the breach of T&C

1e.) Recruitment Content: You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations of any kind.

/bureaucracy

SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

[edit on 16/7/06 by Creeping Jesus]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hey Creeping

HEAL.... my brother HEAL, ..... sorry. Love the name.

Anyway... thanks for posting what was already known..... but THIS was approved by the THREE AMIGOS as ATS is going to be a PRIMARY FEED to the families and the troops of Iraq and other places of CONFLICT for the Radio First Termer Iraq.

Thanks for dropping in.....

(Salute)

Dave

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I have just recently posted LOTS of NEW MATERIAL on my Pod-O-Matic Home Page. There is both AUDIO and VIDEO humor, gags and bits. Drop in, become a FAN and give me a shout! I really want to involve my ATS FAMILY in helping me EXPAND my base for the release and propagation of Radio First Termer Iraq in September.

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Thanks for your support!

Dave

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I've got a few links that may help with inspiration...If you can get permissions from the site Admins, maybe even use the humor you find "verbatim", as it were. Granted, a lot of humor at these places is going to be strictly visual, but a bit of browsing is certain to find something that can be used on radio:
www.darwinawards.com...
gotlaughs.com...
www.ehowa.com... has more "adult-oriented" humor, but since the troops you entertain are (supposed to be) at least that age, I don't see a problem with that...Do you?

It seems that all of my other humor-site bookmarks are in serious need of updating...They no longer work, so I'm not going to include them here.

If you want to give them some news about some of the ways the People & the Government are butting heads, you may find some interesting tidbits at:
www.moveon.org...
www.givemeliberty.org...
I'll warn you right now that these last two sites are political activist sites, so double-checking their content with other sources before you broadcast may be a good idea.

Most of my humor is "situational"...That means to say that it's humor that I express according to the situation at hand; Ad-libbing.

Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Nice Stuff... thanks MDS
!

Dave

[edit on 9/6/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

top topics

join