It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Courtesy Is Mandatory

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
this post is completley relevent to this thread.

MAJIC i love your new #Avatar.

its like a box of fireworks!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I apologize for placing this here but since I haven't posted enough to start a thread this was my only alternative. Could someone let me know why it says "Posted 7/27/2010 @ then a date" on every single post and thread? Just trying to make sense of it is all. If you could straighten me out that would be great.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

Me too, I don't have an anxiety disorder, but it does hurt me to see someone attacked and abused, especially when you see they are upset by it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
If courtesy is mandatory, how come mods are allowed to delete several of your comments without giving a line of explanation? Yeah, courtesy. Pfft.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Why Me?

The link above explains what to do in cases of disagreement with moderator action. Pointless grousing in public threads is not the thing to do and may be interpreted as trolling, which is discourteous.

Posts that are rude or off-topic are always subject to removal, and that is a fact which will never change.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Too often it seems we foget what ATS is all about...and we are all to often to put others down for their thoughts, ideas, and insight.

As a community(online or otherwise) we have a responsibility to each other to be genuine...and more importantly...the motto "Deny Ignorance"!

Every voice can be heard here...and dismissed just as quick...but it is up to us...the members...to decide that!

Courtesy is mandatory...and expected I would hope.

With a variety of members from all over the world...we as ATS members should have an open mind and thoughtful insight into each post and each thread!

Integrity and strength...in our community...that should be our goal.

Post away ATS'ers...make it count!

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Double Plus Good. Please Sticky This To The Front Page and Read Majic's Posts Very Carefully.
edit on 2/23/2019 by SayonaraJupiter because: annual training for new members and old members alike

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

edit on 3/18/20 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Nice move Heff ! 👍

The Claytons post 😁🤙🏼

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join