It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rapist and a Shooter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Phoenix Arizona is suffering from a rapist whom they have not been able to catch, and a man, a shooter, who has now claimed 26 victims throughout the valley.

I do not have a link (but will find one)- I guess the police are out hunting these two culprits, but no luck yet. Local government has warned everyone, especially women, not to go out unless accompanied by someone.

www.cbsnews.com...

You'd think Sherrif Joe Arpaio would be doing the beat himself to get this incredible catch. Whats up with Joe? Now is the time to prove himself. Or is it maybe they DONT want to catch these perpetrators? More horror, terror ???
Nothing would surprise me, and Arizona residents are terrified.
Be afraid, be very afraid. Stay indoors.
My own mother cant even go out for her daily walk. :shk:

Does anyone think something stinks here??? Remember Washington DC is also on a "crime alert".

I tried to fix the link but my computer is extremely slow and not cooperating tonight. sorry

[edit on 12-7-2006 by dgtempe]

(Mod edit: Fixed URL tags. --Majic)

[edit on 7/12/2006 by Majic]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Is the shooter a sniper again, like in DC?

Also, your link is broken.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I got this off of cnn, phoenix authorities now believe it is possbly the same person.

"We believe we have enough similarities and MO to go ahead and put those two series of shootings together," Hill said.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Phoenix Arizona is suffering from a rapist whom they have not been able to catch, and a man, a shooter, who has now claimed 26 victims throughout the valley.

Its extremely sad women have to be terrified like this, there is no reason for it and I have an easy solution. Any man caught and proven guilty of rape should have his genitalia removed. then he can never do it again.

wouldnt be long before rape was a thing of the past.

As a man I am sometimes sickened and disturbed at what some men can find to create weapons from. Apparently some have discovered their penis can double as an instrument of pain and horror. :shk:

mod edit: Trim Those Quotes – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I don’t know about removing their genitalia, that seems a little unusual and cruel to me but I would support life in prison (without the possibility of parole) for convicted rapists. A horrible crime such as rape should not be tolerated; violating another person’s rights like that is despicable. And as a man it saddens me that we still can’t respect and treat women properly.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Is the shooter a sniper again, like in DC?

Also, your link is broken.
Yes, i guess (from what my mother tells me) he waits at nights on side roads and if a woman is walking alone or driving alone he shoots them.
No age preference either.

The rapist is supposed to be someone else and they show his picture.

How's that for sick?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
I don’t know about removing their genitalia, that seems a little unusual and cruel to me but I would support life in prison (without the possibility of parole) for convicted rapists. A horrible crime such as rape should not be tolerated; violating another person’s rights like that is despicable. And as a man it saddens me that we still can’t respect and treat women properly.

thats hillarous...you have a scantly clad woman as your avatar!!! lol

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
What does that have to do with Rape? That woman chose to pose for the picture, as such I don't see why I shouldn’t be able to have it as a avatar.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
West,

At one time i was showing less skin than that and i was told to put on some clothes.

I guess a one piece is better and acceptable than a french cut bikini. Your avie is lovely, and yes, nobody forced (you) or the woman to pose.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
At one time i was showing less skin than that and i was told to put on some clothes.

Hmm... one can only imagine the sight.

In my view part of treating people (women) right is letting them do as they please (as long as its within their rights) its not our place to say whether we think its bad or good , though that certainly hasn’t stopped us from doing so.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I would do worse than what XphilesPhan said I hate any man that rape a women. In my hands they WILL wish they could die.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by El Che
I would do worse than what XphilesPhan said I hate any man that rape a women. In my hands they WILL wish they could die.

I'm with this person here. I don't think having their genitalia removed is too harsh at all. They totally deserve it.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by ProudCanadian]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Any man caught and proven guilty of rape should have his genitalia removed. then he can never do it again.

I 'd like rapists to have not only Genetalia, but their fingers and tongues removed, as well. That way, they can only molest what they can fit their whole arm into.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This is a little far-fetched, but, i'm thinking, now they have special patrols in special uniforms patrolling all of Phoenix and i just wonder- Is this for real? I mean, it IS possible that this was started by some government unit to keep people indoors??
Now at San Melias, where my mother lives, they have special police keeping an eye on all the comings and goings of everyone, under the pretext that they need to be protected........AND they can ask for ID at anytime.......
I heard somewhere that the NWO would possibly start in a huge city such as Phoenix....
Does this seem peculiar to anyone or am i just hallucinating?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Murderers and rapists have no rights what so-ever, they have inflicted terror and pain on innocent people, so deserve no less that being shot.

Would you be happy that your taxes are being used to keep these scum alive in prison?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Zanzibar,

Huh? Is that the answer to my question? i dont understand it. Sure, these thugs and rapists need to be caught, there's no question about that!!! I'm putting a conspiracy twist to this to see if anyone agrees.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Police arrest 2 "suspects" last night in the Phoenix "Baseline" serial shooter/rapist case.

news.google.com...

Finally.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
According to the news(Fox) the two men were arrested in connection with the serial shooter case that has claimed, I believe they said 36 lives. The serial rapist/shooter case is a separate individual from the 2 arrested. They believe they have the suspects in one of their cases and will continue to investigate the other case.

top topics

join