It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America ready to aid Israel?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It is obviouse that Israels war is ready to blow up at any moment, and it is possible that Iran will assist the nations of Lebanon and Syria. President Bush has openyl said, a war against Israel is a war on the American intrest. This could be a link to war with Iran, we know our government wants it, and I want to know what you guys think about the possibility of our involvment in the region for the aid of Israel. Israel is a strong state, but she can only spread so thin.

CNN Israel Attacks

These are truly scary times that we live in.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Surely it would be a bloodbath either way. The US has neither the capability nor the willpower for another two-front war in the Middle-East with it's hands full militarily as well as economically in the twin occupations of Iraq and Afghanistand. America could only pull it off with massive air campaigns supporting the Israeli ground forces which would destroy and leave millions of people as refugees, and nobody in the area wants that. Then there is the dark horse: North Korea, which could wreak havoc in that region during the fog of war; then again, China's got them on a leash.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is such bs. Wars should only be fought by America, FOR America. We should not care about other countries anymore, and butt our noses anyplace. Why are our forces in that god-forsaken region in the first place? The real enemies that are seeking America's demise is China and Russia.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I agree that we only should attack that which threatens us, when in regards to invading foriegn states like Iraq. Israel is our ally, and we put them there and under no circustances should we abandon our friends to be attacked by the whole region. Syria and Iran joining is scary because we WILL go to war with Iran over it. I just wonder exactly how the American people will take going to war to help Israel. Also NATO and the entire EU will be expected to assist us. The UN will do nothing or course.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
PRAISE BE TO GOD FOR ISRAELS JUSTIFIED ATTACKS!!!!!!! i hope this turns out to be more then just a "rescue mission" for the Israeli troops captured. Israel is not 1 to play around with, and i hope and pray that Israel strikes a vicious blow to all the countries that are backing Hamas. Also the US will fall on Gods good graces for helping Israel. It is said in the Bible that if you help Israel, many blessings will fall upon you. America NEEDS to back Israel, to hell with public support. If Bush is the christian he says he is, then he'll help them out. Even though its been 6 years since i got outta the military, if we goto war to help Israel, i'd actually see about going back in jsut to help them out over there.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snazuolu
PRAISE BE TO GOD FOR ISRAELS JUSTIFIED ATTACKS!!!!!!! i hope this turns out to be more then just a "rescue mission" for the Israeli troops captured.

Let me get this straight.... you praise GOD for Isreal killing innocent civilians (who have nothing to do with the so called kidnapped isreali soldier) ??? How truly Christian of you !

Seriously read what you just posted ... I get the impression that you are christian, if you are indeed the christian you say...., why didn't you post "love thy neighbour" or "turn the other cheeck", forgiveness, understanding (you know...christian values)..... in stead of spewing your hatred filled delusions. ask yourself, what would Jezus do ? Promote hatred and bombing people ? i think not...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR

PRAISE BE TO GOD FOR ISRAELS JUSTIFIED ATTACKS!!!!!!! i hope this turns out to be more then just a "rescue mission" for the Israeli troops captured.

Let me get this straight.... you praise GOD for Isreal killing innocent civilians (who have nothing to do with the so called kidnapped isreali soldier) ??? How truly Christian of you !

Seriously read what you just posted ... I get the impression that you are christian, if you are indeed the christian you say...., why didn't you post "love thy neighbour" or "turn the other cheeck", forgiveness, understanding (you know...christian values)..... in stead of spewing your hatred filled delusions. ask yourself, what would Jezus do ? Promote hatred and bombing people ? i think not...

seriously consider his tone and think of what he is saying. He was being sarcastic. What is the firt thing out of most radical muslims mouth when something like this happens?

praise be to allah=praise be to God...

So as you can see he was being sarcastic, even though you will not acknowlege that.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
This is such bs. Wars should only be fought by America, FOR America. We should not care about other countries anymore, and butt our noses anyplace. Why are our forces in that god-forsaken region in the first place? The real enemies that are seeking America's demise is China and Russia.

The US is there [in Iraq] to protect US interests, it’s required to protect the US economy from collapsing.

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Also NATO and the entire EU will be expected to assist us. The UN will do nothing or course.

PRAISE BE TO GOD FOR ISRAELS JUSTIFIED ATTACKS!!!!!!! i hope this turns out to be more then just a "rescue mission" for the Israeli troops captured. Israel is not 1 to play around with, and i hope and pray that Israel strikes a vicious blow to all the countries that are backing Hamas. Also the US will fall on Gods good graces for helping Israel. It is said in the Bible that if you help Israel, many blessings will fall upon you. America NEEDS to back Israel, to hell with public support. If Bush is the christian he says he is, then he'll help them out. Even though its been 6 years since i got outta the military, if we goto war to help Israel, i'd actually see about going back in jsut to help them out over there.

I really hope Europe decides not to intervene with the conflict, as there’s no justification for the Israeli acts of war. Attacking innocent defenceless Lebanese an Palestinian citizens for the acts of some terrorist organizations is not the way ‘’civilized’’ countries should solve conflicts such as these. Therefore, western leaders should condemn these cruel acts of war.

Snazuolu, you don’t really know what you’re talking about, are you? If you have really been in military service you should be aware of the terrible consequences war has. There’s no proper proof Lebanon backs up Hamas apart from what you hear from American propaganda.

It said in the bible… well I can tell you if the US decides to back up Israel even more hate will follow, more terror, more innocent victims, if that’s what you define as ‘’blessings’’.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The Last One...
Hizballah is a part of the Lebanease Government
and Hamas is the PA Government
both won in a free elections
both stand behind the kidnappings of the israeli soldiers (yes kidnapping not taking POW if Ron Arad was a prisoner of war I'm an alien)
so it's the palestinian and lebanease people will
now they will pay for this

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Well, praise the lord and pass the ammunition!
Do you seriously believe if your god is real that he/she/it would approve of sending bomb laden -16's into the world's ghettos? Nevermind, i really don't want to know.

Is America ready to aid Israel?

The people, no. The MIC? They make billions bombing brown people. The media? They'll keep tossing mind control (the networks call it "programming" for a reason) at the masses, keeping the 9 to 5'ers ig'nant. They'll at least try to. As 1/3,000,000'th of the voice of anerica, i say israel thinks they're badass, blowin up their neighbors ghettos with cuting edge weapons, well let them do it but i'm sure not gonna do a damn thing to help them anymore, especially sell them more weapons. This whole planet is just getting silly now, if any aliens are reading, come pick me up. I'll chill with you guys and watch the show from L1

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Incredible that this all started with one captured corporal... I wonder what he may be thinking, afterall, his capture, may prove resposible to start an all-out war in the future, unwillingly ofcourse.

I wonder where this is going to end...

[edit on 13-7-2006 by Mammoth]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mammoth
I wonder where this is going to end...

Indeed. Can they seriously and realistically go back to the 'Roadmap' after all this?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I dont think this is about the hostages, or prisoners.

Just what the aims of the players in all of this, is what im not sure about.

Now with things heating up, would be a good time to go knock those Iranian nuclear plants out, no?
They are bombing everything else??

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Here we go.

U.S. condemns Syria, Iran for latest kidnappings

ww... w.marketwatch.com/News/Story/Story.aspx?dist=newsfinder&siteid=google&guid=%7B29843EBE-DFDF-4993-B2A0-F015BF4749AC%7D&keyword=

We also hold Syria and Iran, which directly support Hezbollah, responsible for this attack and the ensuing violence," said the spokesman

Well, to answer the title of this thread, id say YES.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Now with things heating up, would be a good time to go knock those Iranian nuclear plants out, no?
They are bombing everything else??

That really depends, would it be a good idea to expand the tensions in that area? Striking Iran now may prove even more dangerous now that Israel is striking 2 spots at the same time, and then a 3rd? I think hell would break loose one way or another. Not to mention Syrian involvement aswell, that would count as a 4th...

It really would be a "Israel surrounded" situation then.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR

Innocents?? there are no innocents in Lebanon , syria, iran, iraq, or palestine. Which by the way, palestine doesnt' even exist as a state. its land that belongs to the Jews!!!! Israel is doing what Sharon shoudl ahve done, this is why God punished Sharon for not standing up and giving GODS promised land back to the enemy.

God allows what He wants to happen and who are WE to dictate what can happen?? If God wants it, so be it. as far as Israel is concerned, everyone around them hates them. I feel no sympathy for any other country around Israel. All this talk about destroying Israel and stealing their soldiers to be used as hostages by the enemy. BOMB AWAY ISRAEL!!!!!!!!! BOMB AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont' you ppl know that eventually all that land will belong to Israel again anyway?? perhaps this is the beginning of that promise....

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
America will not get involved in this war. America will continue to fund Israel, but thats it. If American troops entered the area, it would explode and turn into chaos and terrorist group membership would increase dramatically.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

The US is there [in Iraq] to protect US interests, it’s required to protect the US economy from collapsing.

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Also NATO and the entire EU will be expected to assist us. The UN will do nothing or course.

I really hope Europe decides not to intervene with the conflict, as there’s no justification for the Israeli acts of war. Attacking innocent defenceless Lebanese an Palestinian citizens for the acts of some terrorist organizations is not the way ‘’civilized’’ countries should solve conflicts such as these. Therefore, western leaders should condemn these cruel acts of war.

Snazuolu, you don’t really know what you’re talking about, are you? If you have really been in military service you should be aware of the terrible consequences war has. There’s no proper proof Lebanon backs up Hamas apart from what you hear from American propaganda.

It said in the bible… well I can tell you if the US decides to back up Israel even more hate will follow, more terror, more innocent victims, if that’s what you define as ‘’blessings’’.

I was in the USAF from 96-00 ....i was a crew chief on tankers and nothing about war scared me. Even now if i was called up to go help Israel i would. Some ppl dont' get that it takes the common man to change world events or to stand up to injustice. NOTHING wrong with going to war. And jsut so you know its not aboutwell i like Israel so i'll help them. if theres an injustice happening, then i'm all for stomping it out. If Israel were guilty of anything i would not be behind them. but lets face it the Jews are surrounded by ppl who want them dead, how would you like to live around that and raise a family??

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
America will not get involved in this war. America will continue to fund Israel, but thats it. If American troops entered the area, it would explode and turn into chaos and terrorist group membership would increase dramatically.

lets hope you're wrong. ya know war is a bad thing, but if America entered this war and helped Israel, maybe then we could finally rid the world of a lot of terrorists. You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs they say...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

lets hope you're wrong. ya know war is a bad thing, but if America entered this war and helped Israel, maybe then we could finally rid the world of a lot of terrorists. You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs they say...

I think you need to learn something very important. Terrorism is something that has been around throughout history, and if you see, heavy handed tatics do not work. You think a full scale war against country after country will stop terrorism? it won't. It will increase it. I don't recall the UK bombing Dublin cause of the IRA or Spain bombing its own land cause of ETA.

Terrorism has always been an international problem (decades before 9/11). Wars in the middle east, started by Western States, will increase terrorism (Madrid and London attacks) and the French have decades of terrorism cause of its involvement in former colonies.

Plus, over streching your army across the global is going to play into their hands.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join