It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and the Middle East - Apparently full scale war is imminent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Originally posted by Zenem
There has been nine Israeli soldier

22 Lebanese Civilians, including a family of 12 by Israeli forces, and 1 Israeli civilian killed while on the balcony of her house in Israel by Hizbollah rockets.

Yes i know there has been many casualties but I was making a point of how Israel has put more of their soldiers lives on the line to save 2 guys.

A whole army in fact. The soldier rescue is a diversion to move troops into the area for their own hidden agenda.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slaine01
Out of all this will emerge an Arab leader who will take control over ALL the Arab states and lead them into a war to end all wars - seems this has been prophesed for hundreds of years and we my just be about to witness it.
By the way there is a spare room in my house in Sydney Australia if the entire Northern Hemisphere population of A.T.S. needs a place to stay.....

Do you see any person who would take over this job ? At this point i dont see anyone with the charisma and influence to unite the arab tribes into war against Israel and the Us.

And do you have any information regarding this prophacy ? sounds intresting

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I'm active duty US Navy, and right now I'm at work (at the base in san diego), and I haven't heard or seen anything to indicate an alert change. I would not worry to much yet...atleast we're not doing anything right now.

Although the situation looks grim for Israel. *sigh* If they're using the Navy to impose blockades, that means carriers will deploy to the region in support of Israel. I will keep you posted on updates from my side.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Well any want to place a bet on how long before israel launches a missle strike on the syrianan home of the hamas leader but misses and hit a palace housing the president.

just read on the BBC news site about the naval blockade of lebanon,

news.bbc.co.uk...

so we have israel blocking all access to gaza, and now lebanon. cross borader attacks by both hezbollah and hamas , israel bring up more troops, the israelie air force having a field day bombing anything and everything. Iran and Syria on full alert

Also read brent crude has hit an all time high $74 a barrel, so looks like we are going to war folks.

time to put those 1000 can of spam and 40 crates of bottle water on ebay, reserve price of £500,000 (:lol
gonna make millons, also for sale, 1 recently renovated beach front property, come with private beach, close to all local ameties, 1 former owner. even has it own power supply( it glows in the dark) countrie formerly know of syria, quick sell wanted, all enquires to the US State Dept

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I goto say that it seems the Muslim nations opposed to Israel are doing things right these days by targetting Military installations and personel instead of civilians.

On the downside, Israel seems to be more and more targetting or accidentaly killing civilians all over the place. Not only in palestinia, but also in Lebanon, where the casualties in the latest bombardment against the lebanees national airport killed several civilians.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Until the Lebanon army or Syrian army strikes Israel, i wouldn't call this a war just yet. At this moment in time, this isn't as bad compared to other events in history in that area.

For now, i wouldn't panic. This isn't World War Three yet

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Doing things right by mingling and hiding among civilians?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Until the Lebanon army or Syrian army strikes Israel, i wouldn't call this a war just yet. At this moment in time, this isn't as bad compared to other events in history in that area.

Just another day in Middle East

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by proprog

Originally posted by infinite

Just another day in Middle East

*s'n-word's*

Well, Bush has just commented on the events in the middle East. It was the typical, we are for peace, blah, blah, terrorist are bad. Nothing will interesting to behonest, as i said in another thread, America will not get involved in this war.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Israel is OUT OF CONTROL,

if there is a rouge nation its Irsael, someone need to put Irsael back on its leash.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

I think you are being way too dramatic.

AGREED! Until i see definitive proof of every sentence in the original thread then i believe none of it. The world will go on just like it always does. This doom and gloom stuff is getting old. Even if any of those 3rd world rat trap countries decide to act up they will be promptly slapped and put back in their place within a week's time.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slaine01
By the way there is a spare room in my house in Sydney Australia if the entire Northern Hemisphere population of A.T.S. needs a place to stay.....

I,ll take you up on that. ..

there,s some strange stuff going on around these parts too.Will talk to one or two guys ''in the know'' later this week to find out what is going on but there seems to be a bit of a security issue here..If i,m not just being paranoid

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
guys and gals,

I live near a uk naval base and let me tell you at night theres alot of traffic going in. with none coming out. I've lived here during 3 wars we have been in and its been the same before every build up. Looks like the dice have been thrown and its up to someone to make the next move....

Man I'm glad I've stocked up on loads of food and beers

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pictnation
guys and gals,

I live near a uk naval base and let me tell you at night theres alot of traffic going in. with none coming out. I've lived here during 3 wars we have been in and its been the same before every build up. Looks like the dice have been thrown and its up to someone to make the next move....

Man I'm glad I've stocked up on loads of food and beers

Which naval base and describe the "traffic increase"?

[edit on 13-7-2006 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Check this picture out.

A Lebanese woman wields guns as she celebrates the kidnapping of Israeli soldiers.

I posted up a pending news report regarding evacuating the southern part of beirut.

I dont think the lady above will be going anywhere.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
without mentioning names, its a base on the east coast of scotland. you'll know what one I mean. The increase in traffic has been mostly large supply trucks with around 10 tank trucks moving in, although they had no cargo on board. I've also just noticed, that the guard on the main entrance has changed, from a police officer to a few armed guards (although the arms are small firearms). Theres also an increase in the amount of air traffic flying over from the airbase 20 miles up the road....from 2 flybys a week to 1 a day now.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
i live about 10 minutes from about 8 different liquor stores and 50 or so places with food.

plus, the university isn't far from my house, neither.

i am not worried in the slightest.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pictnation
without mentioning names, its a base on the east coast of scotland. you'll know what one I mean. The increase in traffic has been mostly large supply trucks with around 10 tank trucks moving in, although they had no cargo on board. I've also just noticed, that the guard on the main entrance has changed, from a police officer to a few armed guards (although the arms are small firearms). Theres also an increase in the amount of air traffic flying over from the airbase 20 miles up the road....from 2 flybys a week to 1 a day now.

thank you...

well, i know we are planning to send more boys out to Afghanistan, but there might be a build up in the event of Syria or Iran (or both) getting involved and striking Israel.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Although probably biased in my opinion.

www.turkishpress.com...

Gruesome scenes after Israeli air raids on south Lebanon

A baby was sliced into three and body parts hung from olive trees as the full force of Israeli military might hit rural southern Lebanon Thursday.

Not good.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Could that traffic also be due to Britain's decision to send an extra 900 troops to Afghanistan? The troops already deployed are being stretched fighting the Taliban.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join