It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOAXED 8mm film footage proves nothing about project "S"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marto_Bagg
HAHAHA that "Abduction" video is so frikin hilaoruis!!!

Yeah adds credibility to the whole thing don't it

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
In the abduction video the guy that does the choke-hold has a tattoo on the left arm that is similar to the the "guard in a tee shirt" in the "found in a box" video in the background behind the speaker. Couldn't find a uniform for the guard? Real slick there.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
wow, that Abduction one was just plain stupid. Blows any shred he had of credibilty into breeze, to be carried away into the emptiness.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Seriously though , that some one can post that as real eveidance of some thing that has already been torn apart by members on this site , I mean come on .

I know nothing about video / sound quality , but like 5 secs in I just laughed , wheres the OP whats he got to say , is there not something in the T&C about posting knowingly false information , what have they got to say about it?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Ive been debriefed many times during my time in the Army, after action reports, patrol debriefs etc and i have never seen a debriefing conducted like that. Debriefs are usually mundane boring affairs, of course SERPO would be the exeption to that rule, but to inter cut a debrief, even if it had to be done by video, with these hollywood touches would not make sense.
Most debriefs i have attended are two way affairs, i.e. the debriefing officer asks a question about a certain part of the the patrol, op etc and information gathered if any is given to the debriefing officer who makes a note of it either on a writing pad or chalk board or white board if available.
At the end of the debrief a summery is given by the debriefing officer if needed for the reason of clarification and also to give the soldiers being debriefed a chance to add anything that they think may be relevant. Thats about it, no speaches, no dramatic video footage. Also the commander of said Op or Patrol would be required if needed to submit a report in writting if circumstances permit or the Op was important enough to warrent it, but not always, a routine patrol would be handled much in the way described above
Now im aware that SERPO ( which i believe to be fake ) would be different.And i concede that a debrief by video link would be appropriate if they were in quarenteen, but Intel Officers are prob the same the world over, they want facts, infomation, intelligence and are not inclined to make speeches etc, at least not in the British Army.
The video smakes of a fake, it dosent feel like a debrief, at least not one im familier with.
Why the interspersed video clips, if the guys responsible wanted to get them up to date with current affairs they would, im sure prepare a different video presentation getting the guys up to date witth current events.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I mean, if they wanted to do this as a joke, then by all means, post it on BTS. But to have that crap here is a waste of space. This is borderline aggrevating.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
if you look closely at about say the..24second mark of the video, bottom right hand corner, there are little white letters that spell IFC independant Film Channel,case closed.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this is complete bunk.

Found in a box and uploaded to you tube?

Also wasn't all official filming done on 35mm color film.

I spent many months combing through military rocket test footage for a project years ago and everything was on 35mm color film and this was just for rocket testing, why in the world would this be on 8mm.

A debriefing with stock footage?

Can someone with military experience, real military experience tell me when if ever during a true debriefing would the military:

A) ever have a man in uniform reading a debrief while another man in simply camos and a t-shirt stands behind him? WOuldn't he be in full uniform...an air force uniform?

b) I find it hard to believe that a debriefing would be spliced with what amounts to stock footage and narration for a group of people who have supposedly experienced these thing first hand. Why is he telling the people that got back what happened to them?

c) why is a proven hoax (the penthouse alien autopsy) in a supposed government film?

Enough is enough, it's over, we know it's a hoax and this pretty much proves it.

Doesn't this fall under the rule of posting knowingly false information?

Watching the video again, it's pretty ridiculous.

IMO of course.

SPiderj

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by incunabula
if you look closely at about say the..24second mark of the video, bottom right hand corner, there are little white letters that spell IFC independant Film Channel,case closed.

I know! WTF's up with that?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yep it does say IFC and here's a link to the genius website:

bt6310.blogspot.com...

Just a kid with either a lot of time on his hands or is being paid by the serpites.

You should check out his postings very creative.

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
just goes to show that its been mashed together.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
He also has a link from his blogpage to "game ontology" if everyone here remembers all the gaming references on the free zone site this seems very simliar.

So, he's playing the game too. Tell Bill Ryan we say hi.

The link from his weblog page:

www.gameontology.org...

Edit to add, if you read through the gameontology page it's very obvious he's involved at least that's what I'm getting from reading all this stuff on the link he provides.

Spiderj

[edit on 7/12/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

Can someone with military experience, real military experience tell me when if ever during a true debriefing would the military:

A) ever have a man in uniform reading a debrief while another man in simply camos and a t-shirt stands behind him? WOuldn't he be in full uniform...an air force uniform?

SPiderj

None that im aware of, bearing in mind my experience is with the British Army, but all the debriefs i attended were on actual Ops and Patrols in Northern Ireland. We all wore the same uniform, sometimes an RUC officer would be present and not say much of anything but for the most part we would be in Combat gear, still with rifles and webbing etc, debriefs were usually done straight after a patrol and as we were all in the same boat so to speak the debriefing Officer would also be in combats as well.
I served 4 years with the British Army 2 years in Northern Ireland on active duty and the rest in other unpleasent places around the world. Is that enough real military experience for you?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
And he has the 'nads to come up here and post false information!? How dare he!
That's so ignorant...
DENY INGORANCE!

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

None that im aware of, bearing in mind my experience is with the British Army, but all the debriefs i attended were on actual Ops and Patrols in Northern Ireland.

I would assume a debrief is pretty much a debrief and as mentioned before it's a tape that uses known hoax material and has the IFC channel stamp on it.

And yes your military experience is more than good enough for me.

Cheers

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Just a kid with either a lot of time on his hands or is being paid by the serpites.

I'd love it if he was getting paid by the Serpo diehards , the whole thing could do with a sprinkle of Industrial light and magic IMO

"quick some one give George Lucas and his boys a ring"

[edit on 12-7-2006 by buckaroo]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Should have given him more money.

And I'm telling ya if you read that gameontology page it all becomes very clear he's involved in serpo, either a recent "game player" or he's been there from go.

Spiderj

Edit to add, I may have jumped the gun, some of what he's talking about on his game ontology page refers to video games but other part compliment the "gaming" language from the free zone site.

In the end while I may have let my paranoia get away with me, I believe the person who posted this on you tube is involved in the serpo hoax.

[edit on 7/12/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zinadene
8mm film footage proves that project Serpo is real

This 8mm film shows the beggining of the debriefing of the crew members after they returned to earth from Serpo. This is just a small snippet of a 3 hour film that I have in my possession. The film features interviews with 6 of the crew members, photos taken on Serpo and footage of various objects that were given to the crew members by the Eben's. The entirety of the film will be available within the next couple of weeks. Serpo debriefing

Might I remind you of theTerms & Conditions Of Use you agreed to upon registration?

Specifically, Numero Uno.

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

zinadene,
Your response is of the utmost importance here. Otherwise, and based on the rather obvious "inconsistencies" stated above, this thread may be closed.

Also, failure to respond to this request may have an adverse effect your ability to post and/or participate within this Community.

Awaiting ...

TIC - TOC

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I would assume a debrief is pretty much a debrief and as mentioned before it's a tape that uses known hoax material and has the IFC channel stamp on it.

And yes your military experience is more than good enough for me.

Cheers

Spiderj

The format may change from Country to country i suppose, and i would suppose debriefs are more or less the same the world over. The reason for most Ops was to show a presence and to gather intel if possible. Some times before a patrol we would be given orders to watch for something at a particular place at a particular time or we would be told a certain player was active in our patrol area and then were questioned about it in the debrief but i would imagine that appart from that a routine debrief is the same whatever Army you serve in.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by Janus]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Just to note - this video is NOT released on the serpo.org website.
I would think this fact lessens the vids "authenticity" even more (as if we weren't already convinced lol).

Cheers -
zee

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join