It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOAXED 8mm film footage proves nothing about project "S"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This 8mm film shows the beggining of the debriefing of the crew members after they returned to earth from Serpo. This is just a small snippet of a 3 hour film that I have in my possession. The film features interviews with 6 of the crew members, photos taken on Serpo and footage of various objects that were given to the crew members by the Eben's. The entirety of the film will be available within the next couple of weeks. Serpo debriefing

[edit on 12-7-2006 by zinadene]

[edit on 7-12-2006 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The link doesnt appear to be working, I'm being redirected to a HTTP protocol site...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
The link doesnt appear to be working, I'm being redirected to a HTTP protocol site...

Thanks. Its fixed now.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Just viewed it, I have a few questions;

- How did you get this within your possession and how long have you had it?
- Do you believe it to be 100% true and in no ways falsified?

I must say Im a little dumbfounded, I'm unable to support or falsify its credibility.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Why would a debrief film show special effects like the speeded up people on the subway etc , and that guy talking to the camera is so an actor , a bad one at that , hes reading his lines off the paper!

Serpo is dead get over it

[edit on 12-7-2006 by buckaroo]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
[Post withdrawn 7/12/06, by TheRanchMan]

[edit on 7/12/2006 by TheRanchMan]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan
This clip is very believable, I wish this whole thing were. It's almost like the 4400.

What makes it beliveable? the edits to the b52s flying about and the bodies of aliens etc, why would a military/top secret debrief include things like this ?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Obviously not real. Most definately actors. One thing is in 1978 they didn't have that quality video. Second, Ehy were color images thrown in. Third, If it was 'found in a box', and from 1978, the why is there footage of people wearing modern clothes.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I don't know much about Air Force uniforms so...

Do they wear their wings on the right side of their uniform or above their ribbons on the left side?

JDub

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
But sadly I have to say that this video looks staged. It's creepy in how grown men could actually film this stuff and present it as real. It seems that the person who is orchestrating this whole Serpo thing has a MOVIE or TV series in mind. Serpo goes out to be some cheesy TV series that will be cancelled in a matter of weeks.

Project Serpo to me is fake and is a bunch of crap. To be honest it is embarrassing to even think about such an Idea.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This guy has also posted up this video of him being 'abducted'

For me it blows out any form of credibility he once had. Obviously he has more time on his hands then the average person.

I'd still be interested in seeing this full length video though

[edit on 12-7-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Haha.

Modern camera clarity not even possible on a 8mm. What looks like a CG plane, and a modern picture of a modern subway.

Classic.

But my favorite is the edited in BW with film effects (ie hair line crack in film and patches.)

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
can you give us more information on that video?
It looks false, and it seems recently done, in a part of the video you can see the IFC leters from the independent film channel. I dont know if at the time this film was made, the IFC logos already existed on films. Also can you give us the entire film please. I also notice it that many UFO videos thrown in there are from recent years. I'm open-minded and ready for anything so bring it on. Let us see the whole thing.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by leo_infowarrior]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The quality of the film presentation looks in very good shape for something which occurred between '65-'78. The black and white presentation of the bad actor playing the government official coupled with the speeded up footage of the people near the end really makes me doubt the veracity of this. Until I see this on 20/20 or Dateline when disclosure finally occurs, this film rates a 0 on the credibility scale as far as I'm concerned.

link   
That is true. I was naieve(sp?). Plus, the audio is WAY to clear for the age of the video. If its over 20 years old, it would not be as crystal clear. Also, how come some of the pictures have the logo for the Television Channel IFC in the CORNER! Watch it again and pay attention to the lower right hand corner!

So, here's a video summary.

Video Title: Serpo De-Briefing
Subject: Project Serpo
Prognosis: Hoaxed

Comments: The video was obviously fake. Continuity errors (i.e. people wearing clothes from time period after video was supposedly created), bad actors, and television channel watermarks all debunk this video.

link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
www.youtube.com...

This guy has also posted up this video of him being 'abducted'

For me it blows out any form of credibility he once had. Obviously he has more time on his hands then the average person.

I'd still be interested in seeing this full length video though

[edit on 12-7-2006 by kolo_heights]

Wow. That one was even funnier. Thanks for posting that.

link   
It's nice to know that the producers of this have seen Dr. Strangelove too. Nice editing job. Next time try getting an authentic USAF uniform. Can't be that hard.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I agree with the others, smells and looks fishy. Can anyone ID the uniform, if it is supposedly a military person from 1978 that would narrow down the search. The cut in's are the part that made me laugh the most if this is to be considered an debriefing video. Video looks too crisp to be from 1978 as well. I would have expected a much different looking debrief video than that one.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
What looks like a CG plane,

I noticed that too , the B-52 , they coudn't do that in the 70s ,

"as you know some of you did not return"

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
HAHAHA that "Abduction" video is so frikin hilaoruis!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join