It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if USA gets nuked out????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If the USA gets nuked off the map, what will happen?

Also I would like to add, would also ATS be gone forever if this happens, if the USA is gone, is ATS gone with it?

Then when the USA gets nuked out does this mean all terror groups will take over th earth since the USA is the heart of the force to end it?

please help if anyone know any answer to these questions

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
How grim.

Well, if the USA gets nuked and you are in the USA, chances are you wont be doing any posting on ATS. If you are lucky enough to be overseas, i think you still have access. I believe this ATS is based out of England? I could be very wrong.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
If the USA gets nuked off the map, what will happen?

Also I would like to add, would also ATS be gone forever if this happens, if the USA is gone, is ATS gone with it?

Then when the USA gets nuked out does this mean all terror groups will take over th earth since the USA is the heart of the force to end it?

please help if anyone know any answer to these questions

First off, nuked out I guess you mean totally destroyed. If that is the case, the countries that sent them will also be nuked.

And ATS...Um...I am not sure. Since it is .com then I would think it is based in the US. So the answer is yes, and a whole lot of other sites will be gone. Not to mention the other huge corporations that has headquarters in the US.

Well it depends on where the US retaliates to...But if they didn't, I am sure other countries will declare states of emergencies and close their borders. And the world economy would then crash.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
In a scenario where the USA 'gets nuked off the map', I believe most of the rest of the civilised world would be gone too. You've heard of M.A.D (Mutually Assured Destruction) and the ability of the entire population of the world to be decimated a hundred times over?

How do you think America would allow itself to be annihilated without retaliation?

In the nuclear exchange that would follow, imagine tens of thousands of nuclear detonations into whatever countries launched towards America.

Also, no attacker would ignore America's allies either...so consider much of Europe attacked and retaliating as well.

You needn't worry about ATS during the following decades...there wouldn't be electricity. I think it would be more prudent to learn the fine art of flint knapping to create good arrowheads, spearpoints and knives for skinning deer. Also, I think looking for a nice cave would be a priority.

The terror groups would be severely hampered due to the lack of fuel for airplanes and automobiles. There'd be no electricity because most of the worlds power plants would be destroyed...so no manufacturing, no mining, no civilization .

The world would be plunged into something like the stone age.

Some people, like the Taliban, would actually prefer that, I think...but they'd only be effective on a very local level.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
yeah plus all of our nukes and a good chunk of our military is away from our country and we have a goverment that can survive a nuclear blast underground. The only ones that will suffer are the innocent people in all major cities. Be assured this entire world would be alot worse with out us... i still don't trust the Russian and Chinese goverment...they are up to no good and they are using NK as the ginnea pigs for their evil plot...look at them in the UN council already sticking together making their own laws for NK. Nuke those guys regardless...trying to be masterminds...not...US needs to get smarter anyway ... wake up!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
If the U.S. gets nuked then, naturally, they will retaliate. You can only picture the aftermath; the whole world will be blanketed by highly radioactive fallout and life as we know it will come to an end.

As for the more important question raised here "will ATS still be around if the U.S. gets nuked?" Well, the answer is yes......but you will have to post quickly as the wave attacks by the mutants will probably be incessant and quite distracting. ATS, however, will be the last bastion of non-mutant survivors (with exceptions) and we ATSers will use ATS to co-ordinate the resurgence of humanity (sic).

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
When when the USA gets nuked out does this mean all terror groups will take over th earth since the USA is the heart of the force to end it?

The terrorists will still have to fight China, Russia, Europe, India, etc. No government is going to easily give themselves up to radicals. Even with America out of the picture, they're still up against formidable enemies.

No, they'll not take over the earth, because once they can't fight America anymore, they'll turn on each other like a bunch of warlords.

The ones to take over the earth after the fightings done will be those who have the sense to find shelter, learn how to fend for themselves and survive.

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
ATSers will use ATS to co-ordinate the resurgence of humanity (sic).

We are the champions, my friend
We are the champions
WE are the chamions
We are the champions...
of the world

Freddie Mercury

*snicker*

[edit on 12-7-2006 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This is odd for me because I had a dream that we got nuked and I watched the nuke fall to the ground right in front of me. (Think I should go to dreams and personal predictions and claim it was prophetic? lol)

Anyways, I find it funny that you are worried if ATS will still exist. You're an ATS trooper!

The world is like a time bomb right now. If one country nukes any country, I am willing to bet that everyone will start nuking everyone. It will be anarchy.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
lets keep positive and hope that some alien race takes all of our nuclear war heads and waste to use for their fuel to go to another part of our universe...then our nations would have no means to wipe each other out for what? greed? power? to rule the world? What consist of that? A better place for their people? It's sad they can't figure that out with out wiping out the world of innocent good people...:bnghd:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If I were the leader of America I would order the construction of underground nuclear radiation protected storage bases that store hydrogen and oil plus aircraft, vehicles and a place where our best troops can go hide out and I would also make sure that our anti-nuclear missle defence systems are as effecient as possible. One thing to note is that the US will be finished with their anti nuke jumbo jet lasers by the time that it is more probable for a nuclear war therefore all of our allies will be shielded from a nuclear attack and the enemy missiles will be destroyed before they make some altitude. But only if all of that works but then what I think in that scenario that our allies will turn against each other during the nuclear winter most likely for food and water.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i agree with you on building a stronger defense. Even a place for the mass population. But our government at the moment have their heads so far up their *sses and being as greedy as they are they lose focus of the underground mind set and leave themselves vulnerable. We still are technically a young country, but we are diverse in cultures and therefore are able to clearly think out of the box. Let's hope the goodness of our government can harness that and once again bring back the goodness of mankind...wishful thinking...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
One thing to keep in mind is to just send all of our ships out to sea and leave them there with their engines off to save fuel and then come back for at least a little bit more forces and aircraft from the carriers.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well North Korea has to worry about Japan...those mofos will wipe them out...plus south Korea and the US still has a force there...so those would be the first line of defense agains NK. Which they will dig their own grave. But this is all coming from China and Russia and remember a couple of months ago the Russians did a cooperative military training with the Chinese government. So if we let Japan and South Korea take care of NK then we will sit back and watch in case China and Russia try to pull a slick move on the U.S. Remember China has the largest military force if i do recall correctly...i really think it's the Russians instigating this all..using China to get rid of potential future problems keeping them out of the limelight. Our target would be against China and ultimately Russia. So we have to unite with other countries that are aware of the situation and be prepared for a strike or defense stance against them. What's odd is that the U.S. and Russians share the space station...??? I don't get it. ??

[edit on 13-7-2006 by elab]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The USA will never be "nuked out" due to DHS. If a missle even looks like its going our way, it'll be dstroyed before is even gets a 1/4 of a way here.

As for ats, simon's in the UK, although, we wouldn't be much without our american admins SO and Springer.

VM

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hmmm, hmmm. :bnghd:
Why are so many of you saying that Russia is an enemy? Goddamn that pists me off! Russia is not an enemy, and if it was, you best be hiding in a bunker! I guess there are many members here who have been around since the cold war, for whome, the cold war is still not over. This is BS!!!!!!!!!!:bnghd:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If a russian soldier says Russia is not the enemy then Russia is not. I dont see anything wrong with Russia in fact if I were the president I would try to strengthen relations with Russia. The cold war was all about fear on both sides - fear of nuclear war. We both were the bad guys during it. US - Vietnam / USSR - lots of other stuff. Russia and US shouldnt still be enemies why cant they be friends and work together for the better of the world and space exploration. If I were president I would have lots of plans to work for peace between world powers and drop the mistrust. We are better off as the human race to work together to improve our world and explore space. I just wish everyone can be as forgiving as I am.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Hmmm, hmmm. :bnghd:
Why are so many of you saying that Russia is an enemy? Goddamn that pists me off! Russia is not an enemy, and if it was, you best be hiding in a bunker! I guess there are many members here who have been around since the cold war, for whome, the cold war is still not over. This is BS!!!!!!!!!!:bnghd:

Let's see...

SCO
Hate of NATO
Using resources as foreign policy
Anti-Americanism
Vetoing (with China) acts against Iran and North Korea because they do business with them
Being Buddies with Communist China

I want Russia & America to be friends. But who knows Russian Soldier...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
If a russian soldier says Russia is not the enemy then Russia is not. I dont see anything wrong with Russia in fact if I were the president I would try to strengthen relations with Russia. The cold war was all about fear on both sides - fear of nuclear war. We both were the bad guys during it. US - Vietnam / USSR - lots of other stuff. Russia and US shouldnt still be enemies why cant they be friends and work together for the better of the world and space exploration. If I were president I would have lots of plans to work for peace between world powers and drop the mistrust. We are better off as the human race to work together to improve our world and explore space. I just wish everyone can be as forgiving as I am.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by wildcat]

First off, I like Russia. And I truly believe that eventually the US & Russia will be fighting for the same cause at some point. BUT they are friends with China. China is NOT a friend of the US. And together they seek to demise NATO and the US. That my friend, makes me apprehensive, and many others like me.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
So Russia is an enemy because we don't like their friend. Am I the only one who sees that as kind of immature?

What has China done recently anyways, Besides support N. Korea in their weapons testing (which I personally didn't see as a big deal)?

Just because the U.S. disagrees with Russia on a few policies doesn't mean they are our enemy.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Russia is not an enemy, and if it was, you best be hiding in a bunker!

You really need to calm down on the hostility. You're not in any way making people who have a wrong view on Russians change their minds, I've noticed in other threads as well.

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
First off, I like Russia. And I truly believe that eventually the US & Russia will be fighting for the same cause at some point. BUT they are friends with China. China is NOT a friend of the US. And together they seek to demise NATO and the US. That my friend, makes me apprehensive, and many others like me.

You're either with us, or against us!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join