It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Gov's opportunistic involvment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
My little theory on the subject...

It is quite evident that the US Gov't had prior warning about the possible attacks on the towers. They even admitted to knowing that it would be related to suicide planes, but say that they didn't have enough specifics to act....

Some say that the US Gov planned and orchestrated the attacks in full....I say yes, and no. I say the US learned the when, where, and how. They knew that planes would be allowed to crash into the towers and took the opportunity to create an even larger destruction, all in the effort to start a war. I say that Bush's intentions to go to war were from the start of his term (propably much earlier than the start of his term)...When the Bush admin knew the full plans of the attack they decided this was the catalyst they needed.

But then the admin took it one step further. Not only was the attack aloud to happen, but the buildings were detonated by the gov to make sure that the right amount of damage would be done to start a war. 100 people killed on a few floors of the towers where the planes hit would not be enough, but a few thousand killed by the towers collapsing would be enough for any gov't to allow a war to proceed.

that's my take...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

Check this out.

Its a preminition of 9/11, only they were a few hundred off, but close enough.

Then here is a epi of lone gunemen,

www.thewebfairy.com...

Very interesting also.

So ya prior knowledge is an understantment.

[edit on 7/12/2006 by ThichHeaded]

new topics

join