It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BAYER dumps AIDS infected drugs overseas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Source

Bayer dumped AIDS infected drugs for hemophiliacs (mostly children) in Europe, Asia, and Latin America after it was told by the FDA that it could not sell it here.

The FDA not only let it happen - they covered it up.

To answer Scarborough's question, Americans should revolt against corporations.

Corporate status is a privilege NOT a right. If a corporation can't live up to the obligations that that privilege entails, then it is not entitled to it.

Check out the video on same page as well. This is just incredible. I am speechless.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
That is one of the reasons that I don't take any medication. You would be hard pressed to get me to even take an asperin when I have a headache. I have never trusted the pharms and that just made me sick to my stomach.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Not incredible Dgtempe, this is sick.
We have a situation hear that amounts to mass murder. Some one needs to be hung for this. But if they have been covering it up for twenty years I doubt it will happen now.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This is, what, the third thread on this topic in the last couple of weeks? Meanwhile, no one has noticed the new thread I started on something that very well may lead to an HIV vaccine? Can we all maybe condense this into one thread? hehe

Mariella

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc
This is, what, the third thread on this topic in the last couple of weeks? Meanwhile, no one has noticed the new thread I started on something that very well may lead to an HIV vaccine? Can we all maybe condense this into one thread? hehe

Mariella

Bsl4doc,
By all means please post the link to your thread hear. The more info we can get the better.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I saw this video a while back and would like to vent here since this thread has flamed out any ways.....*bump*

They should all have thier intestines removed with a wooden kitchen spoon.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc

Mariella
No one noticed? Well, post the link here so we can all go there.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sorry! I was kinda half kidding...I just meant to direct people to the other Bayer thread, not derail it in lieu of mine...sorry again!

Mariella

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Here's one of the other threads on the subject...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
heres the vid:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If it's true, that's pretty dirty. What some people will do for profit is sickening.

I rarely take any meds so I guess I can avoid much of the poison legally sold to the folks on this planet.

Troy

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This was covered extensively not too long ago.

Here is the Thread: Bayer (Phamaceutical Company) Laces Drugs With HIV - Gets Caught

But yeah the whole situation is incredibly messed up. What some people will do to make a buck. There's just no limit as to what human beings will do when they think they can get away with it.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It's a frustrating world for those who do want to really help people. Poison pushers have such deep pockets, and they reach into those deep pockets and make those poisons look good on TV.

Troy

top topics

join