It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think is the strongest President?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
From what I've seen, I'd have to say that Russian president Vladimir Putin is the strongest president today. I don't know many presidents, so I don't know for sure. But from what I've seen...................He's got a 2nd degree Black Belt in Judo, I think. I don't know if its 2nd degree for sure, but I remember reading somewhere that it was 2nd degree. I saw photos of him tossing other Judo fighters like pillows. I heard he's really good! So I'd have to say that he is the strongest President. Definetley stronger then George Bush!
lol

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Russian Soldier, I'd have to agree that Putin is a hell of a contender if there were ever to be a battle royale between presidents. After all, Putin was a KBG member -- a real live 007 type spy. Still, Bush is pretty fit for a sixty year old. But Bush would be no match for someone who is proficient at Judo. Now, if the fight could be passed on to the armys' which each president commands, then I'd have to go with Bush.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
If I was boxing George Bush, it would be a first round knock out! I am very sure of that!

Talk about being fit at age 60, check out Jane Fonda! lol

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
George Bush vs Jane Fonda.....now there's a fight. Conservative vs Liberal. I can hardly wait for them to hit the floor to start the serious 'rasslin".

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
George Washinton, or William Howard Taft Washington was over six feet in height, and kept fit, having traipsed about the wilderness since adolescence Taft was over six feet, and weighed in at nearly 300 lbs (when he was the civilian head in the Phillipines, the military leader, Arthur MacArthur, would send nasty notes home about the horse who broke down after being ridden by Taft). Abe was a tall drink of water, and probably pretty fit, but he was kinda skinny

top topics

join