posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 05:00 PM
Wow. Thats really creepy...........
From reading that report, you would think he was a very well adjusted, normal kid concerned about problems with violence in schools.
He also seems to really repeat how great metal detectors and cops in schools would be, despite problems. You read that and think the kid was a
spokesperson for the status quo!
And then a couple weeks later, he goes and blows away a whole bunch of kids at school.
It makes about as much sense as 2 pencils +2 pints of antifreeze = 9 all meat burgers.
So, what can we make out here? Which answer bests describes this situation?
1. The kid was good at fooling people into thinking he was a well adjusted, normal, concerned kid, and secretly, he was planning the whole thing while
writing such innocent essays as sort of a perverse pre-mortem joke.
2. Something seriously twisted the kid within the few weeks after he wrote this.
3. It was a subtle warning and cry for action and concern from the school.
4. He is a manchruian candidate.
5. None of the above, and nothing makes sense.
I dunno. That is pretty bizarre.