It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO'S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
has anyone heard of the USO's? i saw an episode on discovery channel on UFO's but they were referred to as USO, i think it stands for unidentified submersed object. it talked about people on naval ships as well as civilian ships seeing UFO's coming in and out of the water. they noticed seeing lights under the water followed by the object actually rising from the water and then diving back in.

when a specialized paranormal team dove in those area's within a day or two of the sightings they found electric charges as well as small traces of radioactivity in the spots where they were seen coming in and out of the water.

they have mostly been seen off the coasts of southern california and even in the great lakes area.

i dont know how credible the witness are,... but what a better place to hide than in our oceans. they do say that the ocean is less discovered than space?

im out
- mindtrip02

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
william cooper said he saw one leaving the ocean when he was in the navy, could not talk about it while on board etc...

he states the the water just opens up for the craft and it goes in to the gap. do not know if true, but that is what he said in his vids. so there must be more like him.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
for sure... there are definately more people out there who has seen these. definately something to keep your eyes out for next time your out on the water.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have stated many times that they are in our waters in the "DEEPEST" of our waters.

I am getting to a point that I just laugh at you guys. You look to all these people and I am right here telling you and you just ignore me. No offense but I have had 50 years of experience with the Grey's and you still don't listen, I could smack you and you still don't listen.

I realized that I have wasted my time so now I just read your writings and chuckle to myself, will the human race ever listen.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I have stated many times that they are in our waters in the "DEEPEST" of our waters.

I am getting to a point that I just laugh at you guys. You look to all these people and I am right here telling you and you just ignore me. No offense but I have had 50 years of experience with the Grey's and you still don't listen, I could smack you and you still don't listen.

I realized that I have wasted my time so now I just read your writings and chuckle to myself, will the human race ever listen.

All we ask for is a little proof/evidence, no offence but your 50 years experience could for all we know be 10 minutes in a bar talking to a crazy drunk.

Like i say i mean no offence but on ATS you cannot simply say things and expect people to listen, its the very nature of its visitors to be (mostly) skeptical of most theories/accounts. For example, what is a trial without evidence?... a meeting, and therefore what is an ATS thread without evidence?... a long forgotten post.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Shag Harbor in 1967 and the Catalina one in 1992 are great examples of USO's. There was a great "Ufo Files" show on the History Channel a few nights ago that dealt with this subject. Talked a lot about USO's present during Operation Mainbrace in '50's and how the USS Franklin D. Roosevelt was a USO magnet (maybe because it was carrying nuclear armaments) for quite a while during its early years in service.

Speaking of which, has anyone ever tried to get operational documents thru FOIA request regarding the USS F.D.R. in general and its participation in Mainbrace. It was reported on the show by a radar operator that served during this time that he saw and logged unidentified contacts while serving onboard the ship. He also said that some of his logs were ordered modified by the CIC. It was also reported that a destroyer participating in Mainbrace was damaged by one of these USO's and it was 'officially' passed off as a naval collision between 2 ships. Good solid testimony, IMHO. Can across as very sincere and authentic.

Oceans are deep, dark and very unexplored. In some places we know more about the backside of the moon (at least it appears so) than we do about our oceans depths.

Think about it. Get a scale pic of NYC and keeping correct scale, cut it from the map and stick it in the middle of the Altlantic Ocean. A city of what, 22 million?, suddenly becomes very very small and insignificant.

There could be anything down there....

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Indeed those USO programs were great on the History Channel. I'm going to start staring at the water as well as the sky now especially since I live in a "USO" hot zone on the california coast.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It's actually nice to hear logical thought coming from you guys, about time.

I can't believe that it has actually taken this many decades for man to realize they should look down and not up for where they are. Why worry about where they came from isn't where they are of more importance.

Also realize these beings can communicate in any lauguage. To be honest I wish that they would come for many of you here because that's what it will take for you to believe. ( of course I am referring to the good ones coming for you ) hmmm

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Here's a thread you may find relevant to your quest
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this helps.

top topics

join