It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heroes (Season One)

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yeah, they are pre-selling it on Amazon. I'm soooo exictted.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I was giving people Heroes DVDs in 2 part segments. I'd DVR it, then make my own DVDs and give them to friends who missed episodes. Eventually people were coming to me for episodes 1-X.

it got tiring after a while

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well, I would set my Season Pass for certain shows, and for a while more than two of them were playing on Monday's at that time. So I missed a few eps... I missed the eps where Hiro fought his dad, and I missed a few others.

Is ok, I will catch them on the DVD.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
in true comic fashion, they left almost every door open. Sylar crawled away. Nathan might not be dead. (why Peter didn't think to fly himself away is beyond me, I thought of it a week before the finale and I have only seen S III once and that was a long long time ago).

I didn't notice Hiro's dad in that clip but I'll take your word that he is there. Nice find.

The gang all together was a letdown for some of you because you were expecting some kind of super friends grand battle of the heroes but these aren't super heroes with powers to fight eachother. These are normal folks with 1 thing different (not Peter and Sylar). That one thing can be a variety of things but that one thing can be totally useless in a fight (see how Parkman fared?). I liked the get together. It was exactly what should have happened with them.

I'm curious as to when the writers decided to make Bennet (Noah? Sheparding the mutants to avoid some future storm?) a good guy. It seems to me that his popularity resulted in his turning to the good side.

I liked the finale. I hated the SIII ripoff and I will be watching the new season with caution. I was let down by 24 this year and I don't want to get sucked into another show that suddenly goes formulaic on me (the SIII was somewhat formulaic).

For those of you with a gaping hole in your viewing schedules. Run out and get the Rescue Me dvds and catch up on the best of all shows. The new season starts June 13 and this show blows every other show off the air. I kid you not. It's on FX so it allows the edge needed for firehouse talk. Not sure if you can watch it from the start of this season tho. So much has gone on that you deserve the show from the beginning. Take my word on it. You'll thank me.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
How do I post a spoiler so you have to highlight it to see the spoiler?

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You can't.
Just clearly mark what you are posting as a spoiler.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Loved the season, hated the finale, wish Sylar and Peter would have had a better fight.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Heroes is just the most amazing thing ever shown on Television! Watched the 5+ year episode on Monday. Future Hiro kicked ass lol.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Yeah I only just saw 5 yrs + last night on repeat.
(SPOILER for UK)
What an episode, it seems to me that the only choice that determines wether NY is destroyed or not is Nathan Petrelli's decision wether to save Peter or not, (Yeah I read about the finale ages ago and have not yet seen it.)

What really intrigues me though, is were did Peters scar come from, surely thats Sylar's doing or he couldn't quite heal his face after exploding.

The epi was very Matrix'y, Like when they just appear in the lobby.
Gotta say though, the fighting was lacking, uhh FIGHTING.

Still love Heroes though, and will stay with it till the end...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Whats this crap about Heroes returning tonight but season 2 premiering Sept 24th?

Whats going on tonight?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Reruns start tonight beginning at episode 4.
These reruns are hosted by cast members.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
They're not even in order. It's just the cast's favorites. Tonight's episode is Collision

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'll check it out.
I haven't watched any regular television for a while now.

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join