It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heroes (Season One)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
OMG next episode is going to be incredible.

Heroes Previews for "Five Years Gone"

Expect to see some really cool stuff with "future Peter."

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I KNEW it was Sylar who blew up NY !!

Also......did I or did I not predict that Linderman had a power WAY back on this thread ??

my linderman post

I got to buy a lottery ticket.....maybe it will hit....

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
5 years in the future....2012

anyone else get a kick out of the year in question?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yes the 2012 year kind of freaked me out.

It's starting to get really good now and I'm excited about the next episode.
The one thing that still stands out is " Save the cheerleader save the world " Claire is in serious trouble and so is the world without her. I want to see some serious action so that's good. I also wanted to see a bigger fight between Sylar and Peter , but the glass was way cool. Honestly though, I have to throw this out here for the lost bashers.:bash:
Heroes will never live up to Lost.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
lol
No one would bash Lost if you guys wouldn't come into this thread and say it is better than Heroes (which it isn't btw).

Maybe we need a new thread "Which is better Lost or Heroes?"

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
they're two different shows about two different things. you can't compare them. this isn't like comparing sitcoms where you really only need to compare laughs. These are two serial dramas about two very different things and, therefore, they really shouldn't be compared.

it's like comparing 24 to CSI (name your city). Pointless

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
they're two different shows about two different things. you can't compare them. this isn't like comparing sitcoms where you really only need to compare laughs. These are two serial dramas about two very different things and, therefore, they really shouldn't be compared.

it's like comparing 24 to CSI (name your city). Pointless

The only comparisons I see is the very differently interesting stories that are somehow addictive unlike any tv show I've seen before..

Hope more tv becomes like these...

[edit on 27-4-2007 by Chukkles]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I was just saying that jokingly everyone. They are two different shows and both are good. I guess I've seen more of lost since it's been airing longer. I'm a Heroes fan to and just waiting for the action to get more intense. I'm curious to see if anyone else has any powers we don't know about yet. And what about Micah, is he gonna be a big part of the force, and does he have any other powers he hasn't shown yet? Can't wait til Monday night but know I will have to.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Wow that was an awsome episode, somewhat darker than anything they've shown previously.

I didn't see the Nathan/Syler thing coming and future Claire is so hot.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Wow

What an amazing episode.
I guess that is it for Future Hiro. If things go right our Hiro will never become Future Hiro.

The first half of the show was really shocking how different our "Heroes" had become. But in the second half we still saw glimpses of hope and sides of these people that we knew.

Three shows left!

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It was amazing how well they all had mastered their powers. Peter and Hiro were an amazing duo. It was like a real superhero team.

I wish I'd seen a little more of the Sylar Peter fight. That's what I had waited so long to see, and even through last weeks episode. I thought it was cool how all you could see were the multi colored energy blasts from behind the door.

So many twists, and turns it had me suped. They even threw in that seed of doubt about Peter's explosion by saying it was Sylar. Beautiful.

All I can say is Wow, what an episode. And it goes to show you what blind faith in the president can get you.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

I wish I'd seen a little more of the Sylar Peter fight. That's what I had waited so long to see, and even through last weeks episode. I thought it was cool how all you could see were the multi colored energy blasts from behind the door.

I think that was the first time we saw Syler actually use his ice power in the show. He's used it a few times in the online comic. I guess seeing Peter "flame on" indicates that he will eventually meet with Claire's real mother.
Another short battle between these two again but these are just teasers to the big showdown at the end of the season.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It looked like Sylar broke out with Ted's nuclear power during the fight. Then Peter broke out with Claire's mom's power. I thought it was great that they both could heal themselves at this point, so it was a true battle of near immortals. Gods almost.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I don't understand why future Hiro didn't go back in the past and stop Sylar himself, or at least bring future Peter back in the past with him to stop Sylar. Can anyone explain this to me?

Since Peter can time travel now, he can take Hiro back to the point where he needs to be, but I'm guessing that out of desperation, Hiro will try and teleport himself to a random place in the past, which will take him to the times of the dinosaurs, and out of desperation again, he will teleport himself into fuedal Japan. Then he will learn how to use his sword, as well as create the legend about the samurai he read about in the museum.

Plus, I think Peter lost his healing powers after the explosion. The explosion may have been too much for his body, which used up any last of claires power. This would explain why he has a scar on his face that didn't heal, which I'm thinking future Hiro gave to him.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that Peter still has the healing power.

Future Hiro couldn't go back into the past to kill Sylar himself for the same reason that he couldn't save the photo memory girl. I assume that's the case anyway. Once real time has passed for him, he can't directly change things.

Maybe?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If he still had the healing powers, why didn't the scar on his face heal?

I'm thinking that Peter can copy other people's powers, but only for a limited time, or there is a limited amount of times or total use he can use their power till it depletes.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure he can keep the powers indefinitely, he just needs to consciously use the power unless someone with powers are close by, at which point he siphons from them unconsciously. Maybe his face didn't heal because he didn't will it to heal.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
I don't understand why future Hiro didn't go back in the past and stop Sylar himself, or at least bring future Peter back in the past with him to stop Sylar. Can anyone explain this to me?

We still don't know the limits or "rules" of Hiro's abilities yet. What we do know is that future Hiro has more experience, thus is more powerful than our Hiro. Peter's control over time seems to sit somewhere between Hiro and Future Hiro. Peter was able to stop time and teleport when he rescued Ando and future Hiro.

Plus, I think Peter lost his healing powers after the explosion. The explosion may have been too much for his body, which used up any last of claires power. This would explain why he has a scar on his face that didn't heal, which I'm thinking future Hiro gave to him.

From what we know so far Peter can't "use up" an ability.
I was thinking that the scar was made while Peter was in the presence of The Haitian. The Haitian negates other's powers. I suspect this ability has something to do with his pendant.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
good point umbrax. If the Haitian stopped him from using his powers, he couldn't heal.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Another idea that I've been reading about is that Future Peter didn't save Claire and never absorbed her power.
But this seems too complicated to me since the time line was changed.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join