It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heroes (Season One)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I've seen the commericals for this on NBC. They intrigued me to no end, so I had to look it up on the net. It honestly looks like the next Surface, only without Sea Monsters.

www.nbc.com...

Check it out!

[Mod Edit- Title]

[edit on 22/5/2007 by Umbrax]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I talked to someone who saw the pilot and he said it was great. I am going to add it to my Tivo and watch it. Everyone else should also add it to his/her Tivo if he/she owns one.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I just got done watching the pilot episode and all I can say is wow. It was that good. I do not want to spoil the show, but I will say that you should watch it.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Two more days!!!!!!!

I can't wait!

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I've seen the pilot also and I'm really looking forward to seeing more episodes. There is a lot of potential here. Heroes could be the next LOST.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

www.variety.com
NBC drama "Heroes" opened to strong numbers on Monday, dominating its broadcast rivals and looking like the first breakout performer of the fall season. The Peacock captured the night in 18-49, with CBS on top in 25-54 and total viewers....

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I completely enjoyed it. I just hope that they give it a chance to grow.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Tomorrows ep

Don't Look Back"
A Los Angeles policeman hears the cries of a little girl on his beat; Claire almost reveals her secret ability to the school.

Cast: Sendhil Ramamurthy, Milo Ventimiglia, Adrian Pasdar, Hayden Panettiere, Ali Larter, Noah Gray-Cabey, Santiago Cabrera, Tawny Cypress, Masi Oka, Greg Grunberg, Clea DuVall, Nora Zehetner.

Original Airdate: October 2, 2006.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
lol, I wrote an idea that they used in the pilot and the second episode which is cool. But I won't go into details. The people who need to know, know. But I only taped the pilot, I have yet to watch the whole hour of it.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Will you tell us about it after it airs so we can all chat about it?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Here is a preview for episode 2.

www.youtube.com...

I also caught the end of the first episode. I just assumed they would be playing the pilot but it looked like they made a few changes.
In the pilot the flying at the end looks terribly fake. It is good that they fixed that. Also at the end of the pilot Pete isn't dropped. I guess they felt the need for a cliff hanger at the end of the show.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Heroes could be the next LOST.

whoa...

what a statement...

i will have to watch the pilot (and the second episode) to see how i feel about this show...

my friend loves it though

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i just watched episode one...

i like this show a lot

i love the plot (thus far) and the character connections...

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Wow the show last night was cool. I liked it even better than the pilot.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I liked last night and it looks like things will get better. I was confused that the artist was dead and all until it was revealed Hiro jumped ahead in time. THAT was wild.

I was also confused at Ali Larter's character. I keep thinking "what superpower? she's just crazy!" since she just seems to have a split personality.

So far though, I like it all. The cheerleader is my favorite and I'm really liking the cop too. The flying brothers will be cool once they show more I think. I want to know what's up with patient zero and all the rest of the mystery.

Anyway...great show.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I thought the telepathic cop scene was amazing. I loved the angle that his gift has gotten him into big trouble. A poorly written show would have had him celebrated instead of questioned.
One thing I noticed was that all the thoughts he read was those of women. I wonder if he is only limited to hearing female thoughts.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i have fallen in love with this show!!!

i just watched episode two and i loved it!!!

i loved that fact that hiro went into the future and that they (the heroes) have about a month to save the world (together???)...

also, it looks like patient zero will be responsible for the artist's death (well, at least, in hiro's future anyway)...

i love that there is a bad-guy with powers too and not just the heroes

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Think maybe Zero is Claire's dad?
It has been established that he has sinister motives but is he Zero?
What about Silas who was the murderer of the family that Matt (the cop) found? Is Zero Silas?
How many villains are we dealing with here?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Think maybe Zero is Claire's dad?
It has been established that he has sinister motives but is he Zero?
What about Silas who was the murderer of the family that Matt (the cop) found? Is Zero Silas?
How many villains are we dealing with here?

in my opinion, silas is this patient zero character...

this can be seen in the way both that frozen guy was killed and the way the artist guy was killed (the cutting off of the top part of the head)...

could claire's dad be zero???

if we assume that silas and zero are the same, then does it make sense that her dad can be in texas and where-ever that murder scene was in a short amount of time???

i don't think that her dad has powers but it could be too early to tell...

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I don't know...
If I was the guy creating Heroes I'd make the villain have unreal power. He has to stand up to the rest of thes guys right?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join