It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France v Britain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I didn't know if people in other countries were getting this imformation.So check out the playground diplomats call the EU.

www.channel4.com...

Tony isn't allowed round to Jaques house to play.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 12:41 PM
link   
"Mr Blair had spent the closing moments of the summit trying to water-down a Franco-German agreement protecting farm subsidies."

Subsidies? I thought that the EU was all about free and fair trade and that.

John, Before this NWO crap comes to pass, all I hope is that G.B. and the U.S. go in together and kick the ever-lovin' dog crap outta France. Give me that one little morsel and they can afterwards take my guns and tax me 50% and I'll still be a content little fellow.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hey Thomas they are already are taxing you 50% plus all the other bull**** taxes there are.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I took this unashamedly from SUCU.Sorry Netchicken.

HEAVEN IS WHERE:

The police are British
The mechanics are German
The cooks are French
The lovers are Italian
And the whole thing is organized by the Swiss;

HELL IS WHERE:

The police are German
The cooks are British
The mechanics are French
The lovers are Swiss
And the whole thing is organized by the Italians!

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Before, I would say England no problem. But since the US beat the bloody Brits in Revolutionary War, England can't win a war without allies. Even then it isn't until the US come to save them. It sad, they use to be a super power, now they sit around drinking tea and when they get in a war they beg us to help them.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ninjaof the Night, I was aware of that fact, but I chose to live in a delusional mindset. Thanks for blowing it for me!
So, how much income must I have to give up in order to have my one little condition met?
Aw, forget it. I can't afford anymore taxes anyway, and the French would only become indignant about the whole thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Quote;
Before, I would say England no problem. But since the US beat the bloody Brits in Revolutionary War, England can't win a war without allies.

Uhmmmm..Falkands war.
Britain has the only professional forces of a high enough standard for the US to train with.Our equipment is first class.
Weren't there two revolutionary wars?Why did you need a second one?Wasn't G washington British trained?

Quote:
Even then it isn't until the US come to save them. It sad, they use to be a super power, now they sit around drinking tea and when they get in a war they beg us to help them.
WW1 1914-1918.When did the US decide to come in?
WW2 1939-1945.When did the US decide to come in?
Funny the only war the US fought without Britain was Vietnam.
Since WW2 It's Britain that have backed the US through hell and high water.We are nothing if not loyal to our cousins.

Finally,James my friend.What's wrong with tea!

top topics

join