It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wonder??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Would anyone have an explanation as to why I dream about my girlfriend being with my friends?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
A sign maybe?? You better be careful what you do around her. Just a suggestion.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
your all fully clothed? not engaging in any sexual acts?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Not necessarily a prediction. Maybe it's one of your fears, or subconcious desires.
I don't know you, or yourgirlfriend, so I can't begin to actually interpret anything though.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Thoughts and feelings about your beloved being with your friends raises issues of insecurity. After all, you don't want to lose her. Dreaming that your g/f is with your friends might signify that you don't feel "worthy" of her or that you might not feel like you are living up to your own personal expections -- career-wise, educationally -- whereas you might view your friends of "being all that they can be".

This is a common dream that people have in relation to their partners or their mates. Like I said, it smacks of personal insecurity.............or it might mean that you have some pretty kinky inclinations. I suppose it all depends on one's personal take.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Maybe its symbolic of something else. Most of my dreams are always symbolic using anything to make me understand and see the problem.

It could be of anything that you'll be at a loss. Or worried someone else will be getting and not you ie job position. Money,friend,health,etc. Only you can answer what it is. Once you start understanding these dreams I imagine you will be able to understand them all.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by chemlabco]

top topics

join