It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This has got to be love...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Me and my partner have been together for a good solid 7 months, we have built a very strong foundation for a great and long-lasting relationship. If I could only explain in words how it feels, I was always one of those people who never thought I would find love and basically gave up for a few years, but I met my recent girlfriend 7 months ago and I haven't looked back. Wierd things have happened since we've met, one night she left my house to go home and about 2 a.m. I had a dream she was crying, so the next day I asked her if she was crying last night when she got home and she said yes! We have the same dreams, we both dreamed of living on this street in our town, we are very telepathic, we usually know how each other are feeling. It's just these little wierd things that happen that make me wonder that love is actually real and I think it is amazing.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Sounds like you two have a good thing going! Congratulations. It not every day that you find someone that you are that tuned into.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It sounds like you have an ideal relationship going. You've found the "right" woman and, hey, you are happy! That's amazing. But then, love is amazing; love can take an otherwise sane, logical being and make them blind to the faults of others. Love can make a person ignorant of another's characteristics which, initially, are considered endearing but, after time, become the source of irritation.

I'm sorry that I sound "jaded", I'm not. I'm quite happy for you as it would seem that you found Ms. Right. After all, you aren't having dreams or anything that she is "with your friends", that would be a bad thing. Thankfully, that's not the case with you, right?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
well actually I have had dreams of her being with my friends.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Indeed, the thought of the woman you love being with another man is hard to stomach for many men....

But look at it this way, would you rather your woman eventually bond with your closest friends - or be sneaking around behind your back sleeping with a guy or guys you don't know or trust?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
well I don't trust my friends so I don't know!

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
LOL!

Well how can they be your friends if you don't trust them?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
worse....aside from not "trusting your friends"....you don't seem to trust your girlfriend.....she is your girlfriend...right?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Just wait until you have a dream where you've got a chance to score with a hot chick only to say "no" or "turn her down" because you think you're significant other will find out. You do that in a freaking dream! I mean COME ON!

Now, if thats not love I don't know what is.

-Steve

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Anyway, well I can't speak for epiphany, but for me, the friends that I REALLY trust are the ones who make the time every once in awhile to contact me and at least make sure that everything's going OK.

When people stop calling or writing or IM'ing I tend to think that people don't care or don't want to see me any more, even though I really know that a lot of people just get busy with their own lives and they have to take care of their own business first and they forget about their close friends and family sometimes....

[edit on 15-7-2006 by millerman]

top topics

join