It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Killing Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
GO AHEAD CHECK IT OUT (I dare you)
prisonplanet.com...

FACTS
-First Discovered in the 1980's. Yet since then, the virsus has spread worlwide and the death toll has soared to immeasurable heights.
-First discovered and named LAV in France before being "rediscovered" in the USA and called HTLV-III. Later President Mitterrand of France and President Reagan of the USA met and changed the name to HIV.
-HIV does not cause AIDS.

MOST AFFECTED
1.)Gays (Homo-sexuals)
2.)Third World Countries
3.)Poor

BENEFITS FROM ASPERTAME, WAR, AND AIDS
1.)Provides Jobs and Boosts Western Economies (most notably the USA's)
2.)Population Control

TRAGIC LINK BETWEEN WAR, ASPERTAME, AND AIDS
1.) All occurred and flourished under Ronald Regan's Administration

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
sorry but there is already a thread on this subject at www.abovetopsecret.com...'

best to read through that and post your thought there.

MODS - can you close this one?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hold up a second Arnold! I'm grateful for you reading through my post, but don't go telling Mods to close it...A lot of the stuff posted throughout this forum are repeat subjects or common threads that many people bring up again and again. Many of the times it's done to further knowledge on a certain topic. My main intention was to give the link to everyone on this forum to go and check out for themselves so they could be aware. I know the link I put up is a new link, since the information just came out and was released last night. The other stuff might have been covered, I guess I'll have to go check around...Anyhow Mods, if you do close the thread, can you at least stick this information and this link where people can use it. I think everyone there needs to know the truth!

join