It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another enron related death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a body found in a park in nort east london has been identified as neil coulbeck, who was questioned in connection with the enron scandal

www.guardian.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

although the bbc reports the police say the death is 'unexplained' at present, it will most likely be ruled suicide, like david kelly's death.

is this a warning to the three accused to keep their mouths shut?

edit (oops, my mistake sorry - i totally misread a sentence & thought he was one of the natwest 3)

[edit on 12-7-2006 by justyc]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
He wasn't one of the "NatWest 3". He was a witness.

A body found in north-east London has been identified as a banker who was questioned by the FBI about the Enron fraud case.
Police said they were treating the death of Neil Coulbeck, who worked for the Royal Bank of Scotland until 2004, as "unexplained".

He had reportedly been interviewed by the FBI about RBS subsidiary NatWest.

Three former NatWest workers are being extradited on Thursday to the US to face fraud charges.

Source

mod edit to use external quote code, please review this link

[edit on 12-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

Uma

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Well it could be suicide, but more likely murder. So if he is a witness and the "three" have been indicted, doesn't that give them motive? At least it is being investigated as a homicide.

Ken Lay may have died of natural causes too, but if more people connected to these trials keep turning up dead, then I might just say there is a pattern.

Does anyone know of any other deaths, especially ones that are suspicious like this one? My other question is who else is up for trial? I've heard that President Bush was a friend of Ken Lay, but I don't think anyone would try to finger him. That would be suicide.

I am not going to jump to any conclusions, but there is so little information on this latest death right now. I am adopting a wait and see attitude on this one.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uma
Does anyone know of any other deaths, especially ones that are suspicious like this one? My other question is who else is up for trial? I've heard that President Bush was a friend of Ken Lay, but I don't think anyone would try to finger him. That would be suicide.

i found this link which chronicles a few more deaths that are enron related -
www.sploid.com...
it seems there are quite a few suicides connected to enron and stretching even further back.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
just read in huffingtonpost.com, third page of thread discussing bush's mic gaff "tony snow replies that bush rolleds his eyes" something that pertains to this. why the poster put it there, i have no idea, but here it is.

one william h lash III, was found dead in his fairfax, virginia home along with his 12 year old autistic son from gun shots to the chest. true, this was following an argument with his wife and she fled. neighbors and friends stated that he displayed no depression and was very devoted to his autistic son. the police actions on this are a little strange too. they advised all neighbors to get in the basements an NOT to come out at all and then to kill all thier lights. they finally entered the home SIX hours after the shots were fired after they had sent in a robot a couple of hours before.

mr. lash was asst. secretary of commerce for market access and compliance and had held other high powered postions in the government from reagan till now. he has ties to the firm called brunswick, which represents the royal bank of scotland, whose member of which was just found dead in a park. in other words, the person for whom this thread was initially about.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
more info on the william lash incident can be read here - yet another suicide.

in this case, the wife is still alive and it would be very interesting to know what they were arguing about beforehand and what caused him to shoot dead the son he was devoted to. 6 hours is a looooooong time after the shots were heard for nothing to happen. something's not right there.

new topics

top topics

join