It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did The Jesuit Order Mastermind The Sinking Of The Titanic?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This sinking of the Titanic has been a bit of a hobby of mine, but this one is new to me.
Killing some rich Protestants that where against plans for the new Federal Reserve Bank and may have been able to stop world war one?

www.arcticbeacon.com...

By Greg Szymanski

Snip~~
This was the 'maiden' voyage of the greatest ship ever built. The 'unsinkable' campaign assured passengers of comfortable safety. Many Irish, French and Italian Catholics were on board. Protestants from Belfast were also encouraged to immigrate to the United States on the Titanic. These were 'expendable' people; for the most part. But, the real reason for the ship's destruction was a game between the super rich whereby Guggenheim-Strauss-Astor could be eliminated. 'They had to be destroyed by a means so preposterous that no one would suspect they were murdered, and no one would suspect the Jesuits.'

The Captain of the Titanic was Edward Smith. He was a Jesuit and worked for J.P. Morgan. Anyone could be a Jesuit and their identity not be known. >From National Geographic 'The Secrets of the Titanic,' (1986):
When the ship departed southern England, on board was Francis Browne. He was the most powerful Jesuit in all of Ireland and the 'Jesuit Master of Edward Smith.' 'Here is Jesuit treachery at its finest. The provincial Father Francis Browne boards the Titanic, photographs the victims, most assuredly briefs the Captain concerning his oath as a Jesuit, and the following morning bids him farewell...' Eric J. Phelps, Vatican Assassins Halcon Unified Services. P. 247.
~~
Those richest of men, who opposed the Federal Reserve System, were killed along with the middle and lower classes. John Jacob Astor's wife was rescued. Molly Brown was also saved. The sinking of the Titanic was possibly the greatest disaster of the 20th Century outside of the World Wars. According to 'The Secret Terrorists,' the cause of this tragedy was the Jesuit Order of the Roman Catholic Church.

The unsinkable ship, the floating palace was created to be a tomb for the wealthy, who opposed the Federal Reserve System. On April 14th (the same date in history as the assassination of Abraham Lincoln) of 1912, the Titanic struck an iceberg and all opposition to the Federal Reserve was eliminated. In December of 1913, the Federal Reserve System came into being in the United States. Eight months later, the Jesuits had sufficient funding through the Federal Reserve Bank to begin World War I.' Notice the F.R.S. was established soon after the disaster of the Titanic.

The article goes into more about the Jesuits, (The Vatican Assassins )

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
lol, isn't there an easier way to whack these folks ? what about a simple poisoning ?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
LOL thats funny you have a point though, like I say this is a new one for me.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
the federal reserve bank is an interest of mine, I have to say I wouldn't put it past them to do this, I believe there were many parties drooling over our economic potential at the time. It would work on the level that there would be no suspicion of foul play, where a poisoning could back fire

The theory would be Smith did it intentionally ?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

LMAO!
Woo hoo.....that is good stuff. This has got to be the most ridiculous conspiracy theory I have ever heard!! I'm pretty sure the Jesuits also killed Jimmy Hoffa and ate his liver with a side of fava beans and a nice Chianti!! Then they buried him deep within the vaults of the Vatican...

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
LOL thats funny you have a point though, like I say this is a new one for me.

The question is, can it be believable?

Like this.

9/11 - 2 Planes hit the towers. But the government is behind it. The outlandish statement is the government did it.

Is what I am asking is can it be possible??

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
This has got to be the most ridiculous conspiracy theory I have ever heard!!

Is that considered debunking?

I think you might be happier surfing the forums on totallybelievableandobviouslypossiblestories.com.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Those richest of men, who opposed the Federal Reserve System, were killed along with the middle and lower classes. John Jacob Astor's wife was rescued. Molly Brown was also saved. The sinking of the Titanic was possibly the greatest disaster of the 20th Century outside of the World Wars. According to 'The Secret Terrorists,' the cause of this tragedy was the Jesuit Order of the Roman Catholic Church.

Do you have any proof that these "richest of men, who opposed the Federal Reserve System" really were opposed to the FED? Or are we just going by what this one source says? Why would any wealthy person in their right mind oppose the FED? Why would they oppose it if they were going to get a piece of the pie?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Maybe for the same reasons Jefferson and Kennedy opposed it.

Ever think of that???

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Do you think that it is possible that James Cameron used a time machine to sink the titanic so that he could make millions of dollars in the movie?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Do you think that it is possible that James Cameron used a time machine to sink the titanic so that he could make millions of dollars in the movie?

LMAO
That is good. Just as plausible I think!!

Maybe for the same reasons Jefferson and Kennedy opposed it.

Ever think of that???

No....they weren't high enough up on the money list to even have a shot at getting a piece of that action!! The Kennedy's had money, but not money like the group that runs the FED...not even close. Not even in the same league!!

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Is what I am asking is can it be possible??

Anything is possible. Captain Smith could have steered into an iceberg, or increased the chances of colliding with an iceberg, quite easily, if he would have wanted to.

Is it probable though? Given that icebergs obviously exist in the area, thus posing a significant risk, it would seem a lot more probable that they did accidentally collide with an iceberg. Plus, as has been mentioned previously, it does seem a rather convoluted and self-indulgent assasination method!

I like the idea, mind. You could make a good film out of it.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by KhieuSamphan]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Is it probable though? Given that icebergs obviously exist in the area, thus posing a significant risk, it would seem a lot more probable that they did accidentally collide with an iceberg. Plus, as has been mentioned previously, it does seem a rather convoluted and self-indulgent assasination method!

Not probable. You take a ship that is supposed to be "unsinkable" and decide to sink it to assassinate some people? Illogical. Plus, having any fore-knowledge of icebergs DEFINITELY BEING IN THE AREA would only come from psychic ability...and the fact that said icebergs were large enough to be a problem AND ONE SPECIFIC ICEBERG had a huge mass below the water that stuck out enough to cut a massive hole in the ship and the captain found THAT specific iceberg and hit it on purpose.....PLEASE! Absurd at best!....and the ship was in fact sinkable because of this one specific iceberg that the captain just happened to find? WOW!! I've got some swamp land in Florida for sale I'd love to talk to you about!!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
cOULD THIS POSSIBLE BE TRUE???IT SOUNDS UNBELIEVABLE, BUT THE MORE I READ THE MORE I AM INCLINED TO BELIEVE IT COULD BE POSSIBLE....PLEASE RESPOND TO

[email protected]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hmm when I was a kid my dad read A Night to Remember to me .

I got an era when I tried to access the source which isnt surprised considering the amount of time that has past since the thread was started . The premise(SP?) is so ridicules that it is hilarious . Aside from the fact that there was no assurance of en counting an iceberg there is the possibility that illness or some other circumstance would prevent the targets for assassination(SP?) from making the trip . If the Titanic sank today there would automatically claim that the US or UK government had a hand in the sinking .

If my memory serves me correctly there were claims of a submarine being involved in the sinking of the Titanic . Such ideas were all put to rest on the sea bed when the wreck of the Titanic was discovered in 1985.

If anybody knows about the sinking of the Lusitania or look into the matter would know that there is much likely to be proven cover ups and possible conspiracy's that have some rational background.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I like the theory. Might have some legs after doing some digging. Quite original, and I certainly wouldn't put anything past the international banksters and the Empire of the City.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Looks like a few myths about the Titanic still linger. At the time time, Titanic wasn't just generally believed to be unsinkalbe, it was, by the buiders, designers, the investors, ect. KNOWN to be unsinkable. They had everything planned so it wouldn't happen.
Mother Nature then said "Oh yeah?" and... well, actually, she just sat back let the idiocy run it's course. There were warnings, but for a lot of reasons, they were ignored. A Unsinkable ship fears no stinkin' iceberg. When they hit the berg, people paniced at first, but calmed down. Started playing with the ice and snow that fell off the berg. A little later, then they realized it was sinking.
Not because of a gash, whch actually would have kept iher floating a bit, but several, relatively small gashes that were found on later dives with sonar. A fire had been burning, and plates were warped. They gave, rivets popped, water flowed, people died, more people than should have. It was, really, a perfect tragedy.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
These theories about the Titanic being purposely sunk are new to me, too... I stumbled across them while doing some Titanic research for a tour I'm guiding in Halifax, Canada, the final resting place for over 150 of the Titanic victims.... I find several points interesting: 1) that J.P. Morganm, who owned White Star Line and who was supposed to sail on the Titanic's maiden voyage, cancelled at the last minute, along with (apparently) up to 50 other first-class passengers; 2) a book had been published in 1898 called Futility, which was a fictional account of a passenger liner called "Titan" which hit an iceberg in the North Atlantic and sank; 3) Captain Smith's actions (ignoring repeated warnings about icebergs in the area; going full-steam ahead in a relatively dangerous area; firing off white flares, which signal a party, instead of red flares, which signal assistance is required) and his apparent "confusion" and indecisiveness when the disaster struck, which wasn't at all the actions of a seasoned and experienced (and well-respected) captain; 4) the almost too-pat and too-quick sinking of a media-branded "unsinkable" ship; 5) Captain Smith's connections to the Jesuits, and Jesuit Father Browne's short stint on the Titanic just before it headed out to sea and destruction; 6) the meeting on Jekyl Island (with Morgan) and the creation of the Fed (with Morgan) in 1913..... These last bits, about the Fed and the Jesuits, I've just recently read about, but Smith's dithering struck me before as being incongruous with him as a man and a captain.... something just isn't right about this whole thing, and I'm glad my "spidey-sense" tingled me into doing some deeper research, if only on the internet.... Not that I'll be regaling any of my tourists with "conspiracy theories", but it's definitely food for thought.....

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
it possible its said that the vatican runs the nwo and were the original creators and its so stupid that yall can believe all of these other conspiracies even the #ing grey alien ones but something that involves religion or has not been reported by alex jones is immediately ridiculous its stupid i believe it because a man william cooper was digging into it and then he died coincidence

top topics

<<   2 >>

join