It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Middle East, Conflict or Peace?

page: 1

join
share:
DSO

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
With the current situation in the middle east, it appears that peace is a long way off. Do what do you think will happen in the future, war or peace? Will Isreal be able to exist as a state or will it continue to be a catalyst for tensions?

I think that a major crisis is yet to happen, with a major war between Isreal and their neighbours, with iran possibly wading in on these new tensions. If that happens all hell will break, and Isreal will face distruction, utill the US/UN steps in. These are trying times for peace in the middle east, lets hope they can solve these situations peacefully and avert full scale war.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I don't think Iran getting involved would spell the destruction of Israel.

Rather, I think it would be the beginning of the end for Iran.

Israel just anounced that it is contemplating setting Lebanaon's clocks back 20 years. What does that mean? It means destroying their infrastructure. That can be done without setting foot on Lebonese soil.

Israel and America can do the same thing to Iran.

I would bet a a whole mess of money that if Iran were to try to send a bunch of Armor Israels way, America would be more than happy to loan Israel a whole mess of "Sensor Fused Weapons." One B52 can carry enough "Sensor Fused Weapons." to take out roughly 1,500 Armored targets. Would only take about 5 minutes too.

I'd like to see the "Sensor Fused Weapon" in action against a couple dozen tank battalions. It's only been used once in war, but the results were devastaing to the Iraqi Tank column that was hit.

Edited dumb spelling errors

[edit on 12-7-2006 by hlesterjerome]

join