It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New candidate for AntiChrist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
as you've said to obvious, and not a peace maker.

although he could easily be the major player in the coalition of Russian backed Islamic armies that will invade Israel.

THE antichrist is either Solana (the peace maker, head of WEU) or Price William (soon to be King Arthur)

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus

Originally posted by marko1970
He is too blatanly, obviously evil to be the great deceiver AntiChrist/Beast 666.....
of the book of Revelation.
However, the phrase "Iranian Leader" DOES equal 666 on the 666 calculator...

geocities.com...

Interesting for sure.

sorry but that calculator is a load of balony ,i just tried the names of my family and when i entered the name of my father in law it came out with 666

so i guess being the son in law of the beast does give me some protection

If you read down the original post where I give the link to the 666 Calculator, you'll see that we covered the fact that YES, there WILL be other names of people that come out to 666... but that doesn't mean THEY are the AntiChrist/Beast 666.

Unless your Father in Law has some sort of stature in the world & connections with leaders around the globe, & has plans to travel to the Middle East.... then I'd say he is NOT the one mentioned in Revelation.

There are going to be "cooincidental" names that do equal 666, but we'll recognize THE ONE by his actions, & his intentions.

As far as the calculator itself goes, there is also information in the original thread as to why this particular calculation method (A=6 Base) seems to be the most "consistent".

So don't worry if your own name, or names of family members happen to equal 666......
Like I said, unless they have connections with world leaders, it's just a cooincidence.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousity

Originally posted by masterp
Ahmadinejad the Antichrist??? ha ha ha! please read the Apocalypse again...the Antichrist will be a young man, 33 yold, who will make peace in the world for 3.5 years, he will perform miracles and everybody will believe his is Jesus Christ.

Let's be serious for once, shall we?

By the way, it's called Revelation, not Apocalypse, at least in my Bible. Please share these verses which back up your statement, if you can.

Hi Curiosity/
Revelation means something to be revealed......'Apocalypse' means the exact same thing......Either word is correct.
The New Testament was written in Greek, and many still use the word,''Apocalypse'' instead of Revelation.
Apocalypto?....I will reveal,to be revealed.

The author of the Apocalypse states that he was on the island of Patmos "for the Word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ" (Rev. 1:9).
It is known from Church history that of all the Apostles, only St. John the Theologian was subjected to incarceration on this island...........................where he saw all that was to happen in the future of the Church age.

Book of Revelation

quote///"Take heed that no man deceive you.
For many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Do not follow them.
For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
See, I have told you beforehand" (Mt. 24:5, 24; Mrk. 13:6)

Many Fathers(elders)of the Early Church have explained that Anti is ....against, in place of Christ, instead of .......
therefore, the Antichrist will also have these similar qualities to Jesus Christ, although this will ONLY be External......'hiding' behind a mask..which will only be revealed at a later time, once he has achieved what he intended to.....
He will not truly show what he really is capable of, but only make out to have these 'good 'qualities, to get people to earn his trust.....then when the time is right, he will take his mask off to show his true colours..
It is also said, that he will Resemble Christ.....(I remember hearing, that he will have a claw like fingernail/s, and not human like nails?)...this is something that I heard from a friend....(have not read this, so don't quote me on this)
Also, his appearance will be when the world will be at times of 'Conflicts', where people are at their wits end, and see no other option available to them,(although there is Prayer,faith and hope)and they will look to having someone to guide them and show them some type of 'Worldly miracle'eg/"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders...." (2 Thessalonians 2:9)
hope that helps.
helen

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I was wondering today, where the Bible actually says: the name of the antichrist, must add up to 666 using this formula?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Originally posted by dgtempe

I dont think so. The Anti-Christ will be a person the whole world will turn to for help and he will give it. He will be seen as someone who will bring the world together and at peace. 3 1/2 years later, he will become demonic.

Hey that sounds a lot like a currentl Pr.........

I just had to.

To me it sounds more like the UN. Although it's not a person, it's an organization. But indulge me here for a second, the UN was created as a means for nations to come together and settle diputes without war, thereby creating peace. Now, of course the UN has been in existance for more than 3 1/2 years, so that could keep the UN out of the running. Unless of course 3 1/2 years was just a typo by the Apostle John (could be.... highly unlikely, but he is human and humans can make mistakes, or maybe the ink got smudged and the early Christian scholars miscopied the info). Just something to think about.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
But maybe the antichrist will come from the UN at some later time. Like Peyres mentioned, Prince William. Maybe after Will comes to the throne, he'll get himself appointed to the UN for Great Britain, bring about world peace (imho that would take a miracle!), and then after 3 1/2 years......

Who knows for sure? Not me, but I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Ergo the theme that we are dealing with. "Because I can" is a popular excuse for not going about what is necessary. Tell me, when the Antichrist does arrive will absolutely anyone do presicely about him as he goes on a winning streak in getting his way each and every time i.e. a unified currency for the Middle East? Let's see here, 666 "is man's number" therefore only mankind -- not the animal kingdom or God -- gives a damn about these things. Ubiquitous this Antichrist is just like an F-35 and the year 1999 to which is 666 upside down.

No, the Iranian President cannot be the long awaited "saviour" from mankinds boredom simply because these guys are completely bizzare. Exactly where is Greater Arabia anyways? Canada because of the Alberta tar sands? Russia? The UAE because of their ingniting a gigantic construction boom of which is defintiely garnering all sorts of attention?

Since the Koran did stay mum on the first two Antichrist's, you'd best start with Islam proper before any speculation with regards to future events.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Here is a great video on this subject . The keywords are: " 666 CALCULATOR CHANNEL YOU TUBE"

Once there you will find all the videos on 666 and a bunch of great videos about 9/11

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Eschat

...Wow. Maybe you're the antichrist, with your now-proven ability to raise the dead!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If you have Christians around the World expecting an AC, then an AC will come.

If you have Muslims around the World expecting the Mahdi, then the Mahdi will come.

Equally so regarding the False Prophet and the two Witnesses!

Compounding this, both Islam and Christianity believe that Christ will return.

Judaism is expecting the Messiah.

So each and every character will come to play out our desires and our fears; ultimately the Story has an Ending of which we all have a part to play.

We cannot deny the Power that is bestowed upon us in this great time! Even if you do not believe, we must all participate in our own making.

The AC is a King amongst kings, thus it is a collective Beast with many heads and many crowns. Each head of the beast can be recognized separately.

I recognize Obama as the False Prophet because he does not speak truth but only false truth; he has yet to fulfill a single promise and everything he says the opposite becomes.

Ahmadinejad has already announced publicly that he will stand beside the Mahdi as part of his Army! This is why the Muslim Brotherhood is forming at this moment; the Army of the Mahdi awaits.

Obama will stand beside the Mahdi if he is truly the False Prophet, and the Mahdi although cloaked in "peace" will reject Christ. Does it mean the Mahdi is the AC? Possibly, but why would Christians embrace him? They wouldn't! Why would Hindu embrace him? or Buddhist?

The AC is a King, not a title and not an announced rule without cause, but a true King. He will be of the quality that enchants the World! He will be equal to Jesus before Jesus became the Christ; so he will likely be 30-years-old when he begins his reign and he will be charismatic without fault.

Prince William will be King Arthur! He was born on the Summer's Solstice and will celebrate his 30th birthday on July 21, 2012. The timing could not be better! The Crown rules over the other "heads", who do his bidding (NWO).

Christ will return! However, Christ is not Jesus but rather a "State of Being"; it will be someone who has reached out to the World, someone everyone will recognize, and every faith and every denomination will know him. Not a single soul, rich or poor, will not know who he is! It will be someone who has already left us, someone close to us all whether we respected him or not we will know him.

The Witnesses, there are only two, play a critical role prior to the return of Christ, because they too will be resurrected before our very eyes! One of these is Gadhafi, the other is another World leader; possibly one that will harm the fabric of the Elite, or will try to. Gadhafi was going to expose the Beast for what it was, he will be captured and put on trial before the World, he will be executed; was Saddam the first witness? It is very possible because we all know he is dead. Perhaps it is Bin Laden; but he never got the chance to speak.

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. These are real people we are talking about and we are the means of which this Story will be given life; no amount of denying will make it not so, the believers are creating it even now! Those that survive this coming tribulation will undoubtedly take the Mark of the Beast! Undoubtedly and willingly!

It is a Story, but it is our Story none-the-less, no amount of denying can deny the fact that the World believes enough to make it happen before our very eyes.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

...This is why the Muslim Brotherhood is forming at this moment;...

have you considered that the Muslim Brotherhood will be the 3rd anti-christ of Nostradamus
the third AC being titled as Mabus in his cryptic revelation...

i can see how an entity such as Muslim Brotherhood can be incorporated as an legal entity/person...
and the collective MB, having a frontman, spokesperson-leader who could at the same time be the 'second beast'
we read about in Revelations:

Rev 13:11 ¶ And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, [...]

2nd beast AKA: False Prophet in Revelations 13

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by curiousity

The bible does not state truths.
The only thing the bible contains are unsubstantiated stories.
Just because you "believe' these stories, does not make them the "truth".

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Since we do have a Ray Mabus and the Quatrain in question mentions him dying and the comet passing, I am more apt to believe that Mabus is an individual; of course then there is a great undoing. I still cannot stop reading this as the GOM disaster, soon Mabus will die and then people will finally find out what is killing us, we will seek vengeance and the Comet will throw us to our knees. As a gardener I can already attest to the fact that my seedlings will not grow and the rains are so scarce in my area. I can feel the heat from the Sun more than I ever have in my life.

Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

I just do not see America in the Bible except Rev 17, as hard as I imagine it otherwise.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Youre just pointing out a leader in the muslim world who criticizes Israels for its treatment of the Palestinians.

Mahmoud Ahmedinejad is not the anti-christ because....

The anti-christ would be rather irreligious... (he would not regard the God of his ancestors nor any other God - Daniel 11:37)
and on the contrary.... Ahmedinejad is known to be very religious... he regards the God who sent divine inspiration to the prophets of the Old Testament and Jesus.

I welcome your response.

edit on 6-7-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I think you're probably right here.
Also, isn't the Antichrist supposed "not to worship the gods of his father"?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
*DISCLAIMER: When I refer to 'Israel" in this post, I am not referring to the people of Israel or Jews in general. I am speaking in reference to the Zionist controlled state of Israel*

Ahmedinijad has to fight fire with fire.

Israel wants to wipe Palestine off the map, and take over sacred land that does not belong to them. Simple as that.

I love how no one looks at the evil deeds of Israel, yet focuses so much on the inevitably hostile reaction of Muslim leaders who are simply sticking up for Palestine.

My mother is of Jewish descent, and I have no "anti-Israeli" agenda to further.

I just call it how I see it!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

a. The standard of the forces with Dan shall be on the north side according to their armies: Dan was first, and closest to the tabernacle itself on the north side. Following the tribe of Dan were the tribes of Asher and Naphtali. The tribes ordered themselves after the standard of Dan, which was said to be an eagle.

www.enduringword.com...

The A/C also is said to rise up out of the sea and be from a new nation not an old one.

Many believe that the founders of North America were from the lost tribe of Dan.

Many including me see Obama as the Anti-Christ because of how he mocks religion and how he has not told the truth one time while in office. Hell he cant even provide a legit birth certificate and with his Arab background.

The guy is a Jackal and rules the Beast. Who can make war with the Beast? What empire has ever been so powerful? All these things are very critical in the bible. It says the Beast gives him his power. As president of the U.S., the strongest nation to ever stand on earth who the heck else could it be?

The bible also tells us that the A/C would occupy the revised Roman empire. Look what is happening now!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Holy necro-post, Batman

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osirison
*DISCLAIMER: When I refer to 'Israel" in this post, I am not referring to the people of Israel or Jews in general. I am speaking in reference to the Zionist controlled state of Israel*

Israel wants to wipe Palestine off the map,

I just call it how I see it!

No you really don't. Go study ancient history! Palestine has never, ever been a nation since the beginning of time itself. Palestine was a region that encompassed Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Israel back in biblical times. I say the Arabs are full of dog pooh and need to move all their suicide bombers back to Jordan, Lebanon and Iraq where they came from in the get go.

Answer this one. Why are there hundreds of Jewish and Christian holy sites in Israel that are way older than any Islamic site in Israel by a long shot???

Don't believe what the anti-christ wants you too, read historical facts not some crap that was printed in the last 60 years when all this Palestinian babble was started by Yassar Arafat.

Israel belongs to the Jews and Christians not the Islamic Arabs, Sorry.
edit on 18-7-2011 by Sky watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

It is only a matter of time before the bombs begin to rain down globally. If the politician and the priest (all religious leaders) could back off, we would stop the maddness, but the politician backs the priest and the priest blesses the politician, it is a system which for millenia has worked for them but has come to the end of its usefulness.

War is inevitable. The storage of dangerous chemicals and byproducts are going to end badly for all life not just humanity.

How does one prepare for utter chaos? Only when humanity has understood the individual is as important as the group will it change, problem is we are nopw in the death and dying phase of this incarnation of life on earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join